Empty or Jealousy?

200% in Love

 

====/Bobby PoV/====

@Team B's Training Room

 

It has been couple of months since AKMU joined YG Ent, and I guess they are really busy preparing for debut.  I said that because no more Soohyun waiting or spying me behind training’s room door. No more her blushed face in front of me when we are bumping to each other. And for the worst, I couldn’t see her for several days and it seems I couldn’t see her for  several years.

Soohyun after joined YG ent, is the same Soohyun that I know when I was Junior High school. She is very nice and always supports me. I remembered when I lost my precious Winnie the Pooh doll because of an car accident (It’s precious because from my grandmother), she is skipping her class and searching it all of day in the accident area for me. It’s miracle that she was found that doll.

And after team B lost from team A, its all thanks to her that I had spirit to woke up and not given up my dreams. She send me a DVD about her journey in Mongolia, about her friends, Ami, who isn’t giving up to be swimmer although she didn’t have legs. Suddenly I feel embarassed of myself, she must be watched uncool side of me, and I ended up learning to never give up to achieve my dreams.

But.. one that I questioned, why is she always runs away from me after spying and stalking me?

And now… is she stop stalking me? . I don’t know… this is not a good feeling for sure.

 I feel empty.

“Hyung, did you think about tittle of our composed song? I mean the one that composed by us and Mino hyung”

“Empty …” I sighed, still imagining about her.

“Empty… hmm sounds good” I chocked when Hanbin was suddenly tapped my head “Good job Kimbap! I think Mino hyung will be agree with ‘Empty’ ”

“Heoh?” still couldn’t grasped anything, I stared towards Hanbin “What are you talking about?”

“Hyung, are you out of mind? What’s wrong with you lately? Seems you can’t focus on anything?” Hanbin take a deep sigh, fortunately I’m his best friend so he can control his anger to me “And by the way, I’m talking about the tittle of our composed song”

“Okay.. ahahhahhahaha sorry…” I tried to laugh while Hanbin pouted “So tell me Hanbin ah, are you still deciding the tittle of that song?”

“For sure.. you’re really lost your mind hyung, I guess we must take a break” Hanbin stood up and left me alone. I sighed, it’s really not good. I need to see her right now!

Cklekk *door opened

My teammates, Donghyuk, Junhoe and Yunhyeong entered training room when I was about to leave.

“Bobby-ya, guess what? Junhoe has ssaeng fans, I mean stalker hahahha” said Yunhyeong. He teased Junhoe and poked his stomach “Aigoo uri Junhoe is so popular”

“It’s may be just your imagination!” Junhoe sat in front of computer. He seems not really interested.

I blinked my eyes, word of ‘stalker’ always makes me remember about Soohyun

“Really?” I questioned while grabbed my mineral water, feeling thirsty.

“And the most shocked, his stalker is Lee Soohyun from AKMU!!” added Donghyuk, successfully make me shocked and blurted water from my mouth.

“What… Who?”

“Bobby ya.. are you allright?” Yunhyeong patted my back and laughed “Its look like you are the most shocked person in here”

“Me? NO!” I rolled my eyes, stood up and walked toward door “I want buy some drink”

“Ahhh.. actually I think Soohyun was interested with Jinhwan hyung, so its Junhoe afterall” said Donghyuk. Felt annoyed, I took a deep sigh before I left to reduce my bad mood, but it was not worked because I was harsly closed the door.

 

==========// Soohyun POV // =========

~Flashback - A few days ago~

 

YG’s cafetaria

 

“Woww!! This melon bread is really good!!” Bobby oppa smiled widely when one of his team mates give him and his other friend a bunch of melon bread, I really missed his smile. I couldn’t see it for about more than a weeks like forever because of filming my debut MV, 200%.

“Yahhh!! Say it Koo Junhoe! Where they sell this delicious bread?“ asked Bobby. Actually I spied him have a breakfast with his teammates from a far, with menu book covered my face. He seems really love that bread, and fortunately Bobby oppa is quite loud so I could hear his voice.

Melon Bread

Junhoe ssi said something that I couldn’t heard, and then Bobby oppa pouted his mouth. It was made me curious, Bobby oppa really like that bread. So what should I do? Should I asked Junhoe ssi? Oh by the way… I don’t really close enough with Junhoe ssi, he scared me for unclear reason more than Hanbin oppa scared me before. And because of that, I don’t like to call him ‘oppa’.

“Well… I’m searching you everywhere, and there you are, spying ‘that’ guy again and again” a familiar, annoyed tone voice make me startled

“Oh … Hayi unni, you make me shock” I winked and grabbed her hand to make her sat beside me. She is my best friend and best unni in this company, It’s just a few month we are knowing each other but I felt really close with her.

“Please don’t be lousy unnie, and you just seeing your adorable Hanbin oppa”

“A..YAA! LEE SOOHYUN----“

“Shtttt!!”  I closed her big mouth while saw Jinhwan oppa give his bread to Bobby oppa, and then I witnessed Bobby oppa give him a back hug to Jinhwan oppa, he’s really like a happy kid.

If I were Jinhwan oppa….

#fainted#

--end of FLASHBACK -

 

*****/Still Soohyun PoV/*****

 

Vocal's Trainee Room

 

“How to asked him?” I said to myself while spying a tall guy behind the door. I spotted the brand of that bread but couldn’t find on internet where it was saled.

“What are you doing here Soohyun ah? Are you watching Junhoe?” someone patted my back, made my heart jump. And slowly I turned my body and frozed for a momment.

“Ji.. Jinhwan oppa” I blinked my eyes and grabbed his wrist, pulled him quite far from vocal room.  

“Whats wrong Soohyun-ah?”

“Actually…”I stopped for a bit for thinking, and then I decided its not a bad idea to asked Jinhwan oppa “I need your help, can you help me?”

Jinhwan oppa paused for a momment “So what can I do?”

“Its actually…” suddenly I am feeling embarassed, I think I couldn’t said the truth (about I want to give a melon bread to Bobby oppa)

“Tell me! I’ll think a way”

“Actually I saw you and your teammates a few moment ago ate melon bride from Junhoe ssi ahh I mean Junhoe oppa, Its looks really delicious and make me wonder where to buy it” I made a white lied. It’s actually because Bobby oppa loves it.

Jinhwan oppa suddenly laughed, made me curious.

“Am I saying wrong oppa?”

“Hahahhahah no… its just…you.. just because of bread haha and you’re too hillarious Soohyun ah” Jinhwan oppa still laughed.

“OPPA!!”

“Ah.. haha sorry, okay… I’m not laughing anymore” Jinhwan oppa stopped and checked his watch “You’re lucky! I still have 40 minutes until practice to grab that melon bread for you, do you want to go with me?”

I surprised “So… oppa you know where…”

“Yeah I know.. so we must hurry because it’s limited edition!” Jinhwan oppa grabbed my wrist and we were waited for elevator. I didn’t realize Bobby oppa is exited from other elevator and witnessed Jinhwan oppa and me, holding hands, took elevator together.

 

-------|||-------

T.T ,, look like he's misunderstood her

How? It's quite short? sorry there isn't bobby and soohyun moment, but we will see on next chapter

sorry for grammar mistakes *bow

and its quite fast update right?  Thank you for all subscribers, commentator and all, love ya all <3