Forever

All Of Me

***

 

What would I do without your smart mouth

Drawing me in, and you kicking me out

Got my head spinning, no kidding!

I can not pin you down

 

He sings let his fingers dance on the piano. Singing at the top of his breath, closed his eyes remembered his memory with her. As the tears fell from his eyes were rolling down her cheeks, He does not care if he's a crybaby or whatever it is. He just wanted to express everything through this song for his love.

Why is it so difficult to let, very hard as if he was going to die, why is it so difficult in fact he was the one who let it go. Just go away, he let it go a long way to her happiness.

He closed his eyes so tightly, not wanting to leave the memories that he had for her. Looked her back, looked her smile, hear her ravings and look indifferently and missed the coldness even though it made him sick but it all did not matter that he wants only her, saw her sleeping next to him, saw her the first time he opened his eyes in the morning.

She is the source of his strength, but now. It was not there, who will give him strength as he starts his day, who would give him strength when problems are piling office job, who will give him the strength when he felt the burden to kill him. That's her, though just to see her, it's been made to feel the power of the will he face in his world.

And now it will not exist anymore, and it will take place starting tomorrow. When the judge knocking a hammer made official, that she...

Not her wife again.

As the tears that kept flowing welling, as was also the feeling that he feels now. If time can spin, He.. He would prefer not to meet her. If in the end will be like this, he would prefer not to know who she is, he prefers to not fall in love with her. Until now, he would not have chosen her as his wife.

Promise me you'll always protect her Yonghwa ..

That said his mother when his mother asked him to be her husband. Right, their marriage arranged by her mother, he did not know what mother’s intentions at the time, he only knows if he married with her, at least her mother error is reduced. He did not know what mistakes her mother did to her or her family.

His mother took her to his house with a face like not having a life, a blank stare and the like without having a soul. And then also, he fell in love for the first time, fell in love with a woman he did not know her name at that time, just look at her, he was convinced that she was half of his life.

Talk to me Joohyun..

It is said that he spoke to her every day. After their marriage, even though she never spoke to him, she will only reap or shakes if Yonghwa asks her something. Even jokes Yonghwa’s can not make her laugh. Just a blank stare at him. She runs her duty as a wife, she makes breakfast, prepare his clothes when going to the office, tying his tie.

 

What's going on in that beautiful mind

I'm on your magical mystery ride

And I'm so dizzy

Don’t know what hit me

But I'll be alright

My head's underwater

But I'm breathing fine

You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

 

Look at me Joohyun..

That's the word he always said when he slept beside her, back to him. Hoping she would turn her back facing him, telling all she felt. He braced himself to pat her shoulder gently and make it turned her body to face him. And at that moment, he felt how tightness in his chest, his world seemed to stop that he only saw her cry in front of him. For three months they were married, do not speak, blank stares and now her first reaction was to cry.

Why? Why are you crying?

He can not forget the sad her face that moment, her sobs make permanent memory in his brain. That moment, he promised to make the tears will not flow again in her cheeks. He wiped her tears with his thumb, saying 'cry, cry as hard as you can. If it makes you relieved, just crying. I am here, I will not leave you'. Then he pulled her into his arms, brought her close to him. Patting her back, hoping tomorrow will be a better life.

 

Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose, I'm winning

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh

 

Thank you..

It was the first word that came out of . After a long time he was waiting to talk to her, in simple words it already represents everything. She smiled.. smile sincerely at him. And since, His Joohyun is a source of his strength.

He was very happy that he really felt he had a perfect wife. How much he loved her for his entire life. She was everything to him, she is his breathing, she is his light, she is his world.

Yonghwa kept singing let his feelings flow through this song. Beautiful song, why can not this song became a reality in his life. Songs that have meaning to him 'you are everything to me Joohyun'. How much he wanted to sing this song for her with feelings of pleasure, not with feelings now. Bitter.

Sound issued from the grand piano was echoed throughout the empty room. Spread the tone that makes the room was filled with the serenity of his voice. Large house that does not have any meaning without her here.

His breath caught and his finger pause dance on the piano then took a deep breath, as he remembered how she laughed with him. How she was very attentive to him, how she was always nagging for his health. He thought, she has begun to fall in love with him. But in reality it is too bitter, that her heart not his. She only acts as a good wife for him, no love for him.

 

You're my downfall, you're my muse

My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues

I can not stop singing,

It's ringing in my head for you

 

He returned Yonghwa...

It is said that broke his heart. When she says that, happiness is engraved on her beautiful face that he can not forget. Too bitter to say that her happiness was not him, but everyone else in her heart. They valid marriage, the husband and wife. But, the extent of the sheet of paper in the reality of his life was limited friend to her.

His heart like dagger stabbed when he saw her staring lovingly HIM. He'll be the bad guy if he hinder her. Just accept the fact, she did not love him.

 

All will be fine Yonghwa, I'm with you...

The words she spoke when he fell in a deep hole. His mother left him forever. Heart disease claimed her life. And at that moment, he knew he would lose her  it as well.

It all started with his mother, and it must come to end also to him now. He was very grateful to his mother who took her on that night, he would never forget. He will never forget,  his love came that evening.

There is not  any reason to hold her. There is not reason he's with her, love does not have to have. Her happiness is paramount. If her love finding happiness, he will also feel happy. That's enough.

 

You're free Joohyun.. Thanks for all...

It is the last word he spoke that night. Just one last kiss on her forehead, and the only tears that spoke of how he felt at the time. Leaving a piece of paper on her bedside table, leaving everything, leaving his love.

Yonghwa crying loudly when he was just going to end the song. He couldn’t, his chest tightness and his throat tighten too to continue singing. All he wants now is her. That he truly miss her now, he wants to hug her tightly say still beside me. But it can’t, he is the one who let her go. Take it off her is a regret that he would never forget for as long as his life.

He dropped his elbows on the piano to give voice not disorderly. He covered his face with his both hands. Her body trembled hold the cries coming out of his mouth.

Why? Why was not I who becomes the object of her happiness?

 

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts

Risking it all, though it's hard

 

Yonghwa stunned.

No one other than him here. The voice, the soft voice that he always recognize. The voice was that he would never forget. Then he straightened up slowly, slowly sideways look. She was there, beside him. Plays her fingers on the piano. Look at him with the most perfect her smile.

He could not believe she was beside him now. If this is a dream, please God, he does not want anyone to wake him.

 

Cause all of me

Loves all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me

I'll give my all to you

You're my end and my beginning

Even when I lose, I'm winning

Cause I give you all of me

And you give me all of you, oh

 

He stared at her without blinking, as tears continued to flow down his cheeks. Looked at her in, he did not want to take his eyes in another direction. Only she, this woman who always he missed, this woman who is always there in his sweet dreams.

She continued to sing the song without breaking her gaze with him as she ran her fingers on the piano . Convey how she feels for him through this. She also cried for him, she also felt pain when he left her.

They stared at each other, full of meaning. Convey how the feelings they have for each other. Only the eyes of those who spoke, and the hearts of those who listen.

He loved her...

She loved him....

 

I give you all of me

And you give me all, all of you, oh

 

She ended the song and smiled at him.

"Why? Why not finish it?" She asked softly, wiping his tears with her thumb when he finished the song pending.

He closed his eyes to feel the warmth of her touch on his face.

"Why did you go?" She asked again.

He opened his eyes slowly. Looked her. "I want you to find happiness. My mother is not there, there is no reason to arrest you "

"You're wrong, even without your mother I'm sure you are my destiny. I could not find my happiness if you left me Yonghwa..."

"You are my happiness Yonghwa..." she added sincerely.

Yonghwa took her hands from his face, squeezing gently. And now he was the one who deletes the tears from her face.

"You are everything to me, You are my sun, you're the one who never gave up on me. You're the one who always made me smile. At the moment I met you, I'm afraid, I'm afraid that you're not the person that I am looking for sustaining my life. But I was wrong, you are the one who made me the happiest in the world because I have you. You show me Yonghwa, you show everything, you show love and affection to me, and I'm more grateful because you're beside  me.. I- "

Yonghwa put his finger on her lips. "You talk too much Hyun, you're the one who makes me feel the happiest person in this world because I have you. You're perfect my life Hyun.. Your happiness everything for me.So, I can’t hold you, you're free.. Look your happiness Hyun.. You Love him.."

Joohyun shook her head in his hands. "What am I looking for my happiness, if my happiness was in front of me now.. Don’t let me go.. I.. love you.. Yonghwa.. not him" She said as tears flowed from the corner of her eyes again.

"I love you ... still beside me, with me.."

She looked at him with pleading eyes to stay with her.

"Say again Hyun... Once again .."

"I.. love you Jung Yonghwa..." she said with a sincere heart.

He smiled at her .. smile sincerely. She said, the woman in front of love him. The woman who made him mad if he lose her. And at that moment he knew that his woman returned.

His wife here, loved him.

"I love you too Seo Joohyun.. So much.."

He pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightl as if his life depended on it. He kissed her forehead gently. Looked into her eyes full of love, and shut their declaration with a gentle kiss as they share the official seal.

 

-End-

 

 

 

I do not know what I think makes this fic. It is so sad, but this song is very romantic and fascinating, and I messed it up with a sad story. hahaha.

Here I want to show how Yong explain his feelings to Hyun in this song, but in a different way  because he thought love is only one-sided.

I’m finishing the other my story while listening to this song. So, I just ended up in this fic. Hope you enjoy it.

Have a nice day..

Thank you very much ..

-believeinyongseo