Awe

Sacred

 "She still doesnt remember anything right?" 

"Yes"

"Any signs of abnormal behaviour?"

"She's still sad over the boy"

"Weaker than i thought."

"Only because she's influenced by the earthlings way of living. She'll recover. I'm positive."

"Let's hope she does. We dont need someone who shed tears all day to help us."

"Her birthday is in five month, the spell will wear off by then."

"We dont have five month soldier. I sent your team to earth to bring her back."

"We are trying our best, we need strategies."

"Then think of one"

The queen dismissed him, and he disappeared in the shadows.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

Another bleak day, she thought. She did her usual routine, woke up, prepare for school and said goodbye to her parents. Her father, as always, cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead. This became part of his morning rituals ever since she broke up.

"Come back home safely, we both care for you deeply" He whispered into her ears hen he pulled her into a hug.

He didnt need to tell her, because she knew it so well. She was lucky to have such understanding and loving parents. She despised herself for acting the way she is now, she became quiet. Everyday after school she would share just about everything with her parents, from biology lessons to embarassing moments. There were no secrets between them and eversince the break up she became mute. She locked herself up in her room and shut everyone out. She was tired of crying but that was all she could. She wouldnt be suprised if one day she cries blood. 

She didnt feel good about going to school today, but she had to go. Losing a boyfriend is bad enough, she didnt want to lose her academic reputation. School was something she needed to endure and at least she could get her mind of him by learning. Plus, it was her final year. She needed to do good this year to get into a good university. 

Something in her guts told her that she was being followed and she constantly glanced behind her to see if anyone was following her but the sidewalks were filled with adults going to work, and teenagers heading to their school. 

'Its just in your head, Rae, relax.'

She tried to calm herself down but the feeling of being followed grew so she went into and alley, the alley she used to walk with Yura and him as a shortcut to school. That way it was easier to detect her stalker. As she walked further, the feeling dissapeared and for the first time since that night, she laughed. 

'My judgements are getting tier'

She said and continued her steps when suddenly two men came out from either sides of the alley with a smug look on their face. In her eyes, they could see the terror building. She took a few steps back and jolted up when someone grabbed her shoulders from behind. From the strength of the hold it was undeniably a man's and it didnt felt friendly. The man behind her reeked of alcohol and smoke and the other two stepped closer two her both wearing the same disgusting exppression. Her heart was beating furiously and she knew that she had to escape, so she stepped on the man's shoes but her effort was useless.

"Honey you need to do something better than that." His voice sent shivers down her spine. 

Not far away from the scene a group of five were watching them each with growing hatred in their hearts They glanced at their leader, and then each other wondering whats wrong with him.

"We need to save her"

The leader, held his hand up as if asking them to calm down,

"I want to see whats she's capable of"

The five were frustrated at his answers but had to follow his orders as he was their leader.

By now the girl had already managed to escape from the man's clutch.

'i guess those karate classes are useful anyway' 

She smiled proudly and sprinted off but her steps came to a halt when a force was holding her backwards, she looked back and one of the man, the bald one was holding her bag, he pulled her and she was now in his embrace. His smell disgusted her, it was as if he hasnt shower for two years. By now she was stuck, she couldnt use her hands to escape and neither could she kick the man. The man lifted her up on his shoulders and she was kicking the air frantically.

"We need to help her."

The round eyed one demanded and the leader, without any hesitation, agreed. He jumped off from the building followed by the five making the three men startled. One of them cursed when he was attacked, the other tried to help him but he was too, being attacked by one of them. The one holding the girl tried to flee but the leader was faster than him. It happened so fast and the next thing he knew he was on the wet tar and the girl was running away. Their work was flawless, the bad guys were defeated easily and like the cowards they are they ran away.

The girl didnt run away too far, she watched everything from behind a few stacks of carts and she was amazed. Amazed by their speed, by their fighting skills. They were so flawless and the six men too were flawless to her eyes. It was like she was hipnotized. Believing the coast was clear, she came out from her hiding place, and approached them. The five who were facing her looked at her with expressions that she couldnt tell whether they were expressions of adoration or amazement. Silly, its me who should look at you guys like that. There was only one person who had his back facing her, it was the one who saved her from the man earlier.

She placed her hands and on his shoulders and she could feel his body jerked upon her touch. Then, in a split of a second he swiftly jumped from carts to carts and made his way to the top of the building. Rae yeon, and the other five stood there, dumbfounded by his actions. 

"I just wanted to say thanks?"

She said with a hint of hesitant in her voice. The five, smiled, lowered their head as if saying youre welcome and like the leader jumped swiftly on to the roof and dissapeared. She watched them in awe.

 

"Wow you're late? And gosh you look horrible"

Yura commented as she took her sit beside her. She leaned her body forward and rested her head on the desk. She was tired, confused and suprised, she had no time for Yura's question but was itching to tell her about the six guys so she sat facing her friend and so she told her everything. From how she felt that she was being followed, to the meeting of the six guys or men she couldnt tell. She told everything in detail especially how they jumped effortlessly on to the top of the building and disappeared without leaving a trace. It was like she was in a movie only it was more flawless than a movie. Yura, realised that her friend's face was beaming with amazement and she was smiling again. Not her usual -smile for the sake of everyone- but her -genuine smell, and whoever those six were, she was thankful.

"Yura, Yura! are you even listening to me?"

Rae Yeon waved her hands in front of her face as if trying to bring her back to reality.

"Yeah I was, and its a cool story, but seriously tho fix your hair, you look like a hobo." 

She looked at the window behind Yura and she was right. Her was sticking out from random places and her bun was loose. She untied her bun and tied her hair into a simple ponytail.  Satisfied with her look she went back to her story.

"When you felt you were being followed, do you think that by any chance it was those six?"

"Its logical, I mean how else could they end up saving me?"

"Maybe they were just hanging out on the rooftop and happened to see you in danger."

Rae Yeon furrowed her eyebrows and pursed her lips, she was sure that she as being followed and the only logical would be because she the six men were following her. She wanted to refute Yura but their homeroom teacher walked in and their discussion stopped. 

Today during school, it was the first time Rae Yeon had her mind off her lover for the entire day. 

Yura was grateful for her improvement.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 

Hey guys.

So Rae is pronounced as ray as in ray of sunshine. That would be her nickname.

Pretty sure all of you know who the six men are.

As for the threers, theyre just random citizens.

Sorry if theres any grammatical mistakes or spelling mistakes.

Its 4am here and i dont think i have time to recheck. I'll edit this again tomorrow morning.

Thank you for reading and dont forget to comment and subscribe.

 

And shout out to my first subscriber, you made my day! @123iou