The meeting

Sacred

"Mind telling us why you ran away like that? We almost had her! It was perfect, save her and take her with us."

 
"It's not easy as you make it sound Yoseob."
 
 "Okay, sorry Mr. Leader" He said while doing quotation marks with his fingers, mockingly.
 
The leader rolled his eyes, he knew Yoseob was just frustrated with the current situation, they all were. It has been five month since they've been on earth and luck wasnt on their side. They were supposed to bring her back to their world but with her current condition they couldnt just barge into her house and kidnap her-
 
 Wait, barge into her house. Thats it! The leader shot s a meaningful grin. The members knew he was on to something. They gathered closer and listened to his strategy.
 
"Are you sure it'll work? The queen strictly said not to involve her into this matter, she left our world, she knows its a dangerous, I'm pretty sure she wont let her beloved niece to be involved in it." Junhyung reminded the leader of the queen's warning.
 
"Whatever way we use to bring Rae Yeon we have to deal with her too, she's her guardian. Say Rae Yeon agrees to join us, of course she would have to tell her."
 
"And if the queen finds out?"
 
"Believe me, she's as desperate as we are."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Life was becoming hectic for the seniors of Gwangju High School. High school was coming to an end and they were busy making memories with each other, studying for finals, and preparations for graduation day. In the morning they would be studying for finals and after school all of them would stay back and help prepare for the senior play. The talented kids practised singing and dancing while those who werent talented in singing or dancing helped with the props. Everyone had their own role and their leader, the student president made sure no one was left behind. But to Rae Yeon someone was. She dreamt spending the last few month of high school with her best friend and her boyfriend but the only person with her now was her bestfriend, Yura. 
 
She glanced at her bestfriend. She was thankful for her, she thanked the heavens for giving her such a wonderful friend. If it wasnt for Yura she wouldnt be where she is today. She was too weak to handle this situation alone and it was Yura who helped her survive, if it wasnt for her she wouldve lost her sanity or maybe she has? Only Yura knew what happened that night, and she've been very supportive of her. 
 
Its funny sometimes, whenever she thinks about it, Yura became a mother figure to her. Constantly caring for her and reminding her to continue living. Whats funnier is how broken she is without the boy, she was never like this. She never thought love could change someone so much, and a heartbreak literally tore her world apart. She remembered ranting about how pathetic heartbroken girls are and now she is one of them. She is pathetic.
 
"Ray youre painting the floor"
 
She snapped back to reality and looked at the mess she had made. She let out a loud groan. She really needed to get herself together, she was being a burden to everyone.
 
"If youre tired we can rest for a while and-"
 
"no, we need to finish this as fast as we could"
 
She cut her off, got up to find a rag to clean up her mess and resume her work, this time more carefully.
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"Mom I'm home"
 
She took of her shoes and walked passed her living room to her bedroom with her head hung low. She was tired physically and mentally. They were too many things on her mind and she could use a hot bubble bath to soothe her muscles. Little did she know, when she passed the living room there were six males and an anxious mother waiting for her. The mother suprised of her daughter oblivion got op and knocked her bedroom door. 
 
"Yeah?"
 
The daughter struggled to get her school uniforms off and wrapped herself in a towel. She waited for her mother's reply before stepping into the shower.
 
"Do you mind coming out for a second. We need to discuss a few things."
 
The mother sounded nervous and hesitant, her eyes darted from the door to the six men who were waiting patiently since noon. She was suprised to know who they were when they explained. Oh yes, their kind are no strangers to her. They explained why they were here and instantly she demanded them to leave. She wasnt crazy, she wouldnt take the risk of sending Rae Yeon back to that dangerous world. Heck, the world must have become more dangerous ever since her departure. The door opened and a half Rae Yeon was standing in front of her, still oblivious of the six men who were staring at her wide eyed. She panicked, and pushed her daugther back inside.
 
"Ouch mom!"
 
Rae Yeon said when she lost her footings and fell on the floor. She stood up and rubbed her bum. 
 
"You look nervous, did something happen?" She examined her mother's expression.
 
"Get dressed i have something important to discuss." Her mother pushed her towards her wardrobe.
 
"What, what do you mean. We can discuss in here" Puzzled by her mother's action, she faced her waiting for an explanation.
 
"Not with me" The mother presistent to make get dressed.
 
"Mom is everything okay?" She obliged and took out something to wear.
 
"I-" The mother stopped, pursed her lips and stared at her. Rae Yeon froze. That stare, that expression. It was the same expression as the boy's when they talked about marriage. She didnt like where this is going.
 
"Mom dont do that youre scaring me" She said sounding like a child. The mother did the unexpected, she let out a soundless chuckle.
 
"There are other things that you should be scared of right now" The mother wore a worried expression again.
 
Rae Yeon hated puzzles. What did her mother meant? They walked out of the room and to the living room. Rae Yeon steps cam to a halt when her eyes met with a familiar pair of eyes. She knew him, or them. She knew them all. The incident of two days ago played in her mind and she was sure that the six men sitting in her living room right now were the same six men who had save her.
 
But why? Why are they here?
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Thank you to the new subscribers! I hope i dont dissapoint you guys :)