Explanations I

Sacred

"Fate works in mysterious ways, Rae Yeon thought.

She swore the earth stopped spinning at that moment because everybody seemed to freeze at their spot and was equally suprised as she was. She wanted to scream, not a desperate or a miserable scream. She wanted to scream out of excitement. Her saviours that she was trying to locate with Yura for the past two days were right in front of her, and she only had one question to ask them. Her mother broke the staring contest between Rae Yeon and the six males and ushered her to sit down.

"You followed me right? That day when i was attacked, you guys came and save me only because you guys were following me the whole time right?" Rae Yeon tried her best to sound cool and calm but obviously failed when her voice became a key higher than her normal tone. She cleared out of embarassment.

"Attacked? You were attacked?" Her mother snapped.

"There is no way in hell I am sending her back." She glared at the leader, her tone of voice were strong and firm suggesting that she was serious.

Junhyung left out a heavy sigh, "Someone tell the lady to shut up." his tone, didnt sound friendly either.

"Dont you dare talk to me like that, do you think im afraid of your kind?"

"Your great grandfather was our kind."

The tension between Junhyung and the mother grew but the leader was smart to break their fight. He knew, that this discussion will take a long time, especially with Junhyung's growing temper.

"Yes, it was us.We've been following you for quite some times now." Yoseob explained, after seeing no sign of the leader wanting to talk.

"And exactly how long is 'quite some time'?" It seems like Yoseob as the only member trying to make this discussion going and so Rae Yeon chose to chat with him. The rest listened, and nodded.

"Five months and yes we also know about your um, lover? And your friend, Yura." Yoseob without even being asked, answered her third question.

"And now, comes the main question, why?" Dongwoon, finally decides to participate in the conversation. He flashed a charming smile at Rae Yeon.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"The war is spreading."

The queen, despite her old age had a sense of power in a her voice and posture. Queen Sayleta, ruler of  Econtra. She was the only female ruler who lasted for a long time. After the death of King Venus IV, his wife,the one standing right before their eyes, one of the wises queen, they ever had took over the throne and focused on bringing all the kinds who lived in Econtra together. Her effort showed positive impacts, everyone from different realms of different kinds starting getting together something that was extremely rare to see.

Then, one day a war broke out between the wolf realm and the vampire realm. The leader of the pack who started it claimed that a vampire had killed one of his wolf. Blood may only be paid with blood, hence a vampire was killed by the wolves. His body was hung on a branch near the border of both realms. News of the hanging corpse broke put and angered the entire population of vampires. The vampire, was brutally killed with his intestines rpped out and his teeth gone. The barbaric method of  killing could only be done by wolves. The two realms announced war and it spreaded throughout other realms each taking their own side.

Since then, the queen announced a state of emergency and their world havent been peaceful since then. Youths were kidnapped by either wolves or vampires, to be used for the great war. Robberies, were a norm as food supplies were getting low. All of the farmers abondened their land to prepare for the great war. Princeps, the capital city of Econtra, that held all the kinds did not take any sides for the queen knows, if  Princeps were to get involved, Encontra holds no future. 

The desperate queen went to seek help so she turned to the Scitus Sisters, a sisterhood everyone thought was just a folk's legend, a fairytale. No one has ever met them and those who venture out to seek for them were never to return, no one ever knew whether they've located them or not. The locations to where the sisterhood lives are only known to the royalties but none of them had ever bothered to seek help from some kids' fairytale. But this queen was desperate. On a cold night, the queen ventured alone to locate the Scitus sisters, with only the help of a map and riddle.

From Santi's earthly tomb with Malum's hole,

'Cross Econtra the mystic elements unfold.

The path of light is laid, the sacred test,                                                                                

Let mediocrus guide you on your lofty quest.

And with that simple riddle she ventured throughout Econtra dressed up as a hunter for fear of recognition. Her quest should remain a secret, she thought. She met with mediocrus, fought with horrid creatures like Malum's and had also witness both scenes of the vampire and wolf realm. After five days of venturing, she has finally located the Scitus Sisters and now the last challenge was to find the hidden rock which only could bee seen under moonlight, and so she waited for nightime to arrive.

Day turned night and she still couldnt locate the rock which held the most important clue. She was beginning to think her quest was a flop when suddenly as the clock strike twelve, and the moon aligned and shines at a certain spot did she notice the shining ground. No, it wasnt the ground that was shining, it was something burried under it. She began to move the dirts away and a stone revealed from beneath the ground. She was almost reduced to tears but reminded herself that she needed to hurry up. 

'Cruentatur atque intrant'

Bleed and enter, she translated. Without hesitation she took out a small knife, and made a small cut on her index finger. Upon the contact of her blood and the stone, a powerful force her into the ground and the next thing she knew was that she was in a chamber. The chamber as covered with chants and spells in their ancient toung, the same language on the rock. Only few, very few knew how to read it. She felt the solid hard floors shifted and within seconds she was in the middle of the chamber surrounded by masked figures. She kneeled down, knoing it was whom she summoned for.

"And what do we owe you this visit."

The voice echoes in the chamber making her slightly dizzy.

"I seek for the prophecy"

The queen's voice, for the first time, sounded slightly wavery. The sisterhood's voices echoed once more as the laughed sinically.

"Someone from the arrogant royal line, wishes to know about the prophecy. You must be desperate, my lady."

The queen felt her pride and ego being crushed, chewed and spitted in front of her face. But for the prophecy she was williing to endure. The Scitus Sisters were not easy kinds to deal with. They were smart and very sly, you must chose your prophecy wisely. Even a slip of tongue can prevent you from seeing the wrong prophecy. 

After a long discussion the queen managed to get her prophecy. She was sent back to above and made her way back to Princeps.

She felt weaker and vulnerable but at least she had gotten the prophecy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Helllo!

Sorry for the late update.

Thank you so much new subscribers and readers!

Dont forget to leave comments, they encourage me to write!

(The riddle is actually from Dan Brown's angels and demons. The novel is genius. Of course i changed a few words)