unbelieveble .

Backstage in LUV

at NaYoung's room ...

Naeun still awake, even though she knows that today she is tired but her beautiful eyes that aren't well covered though she had forced her many times. Naeun remembered a phone call from Kai after this exercise, suddenly a small smile on her face radiated knows what makes her smile. Oh, it's because of Kai. Wait, Kai ??

Naeun vividly recall the gentle sound of Kai when greeting her and said that the purpose Kai call her just because he was a little worried with Naeun and it makes Naeun surprised and also a bit of make her cheeks flushed. Kai knew how to melt the heart of a Son Naeun.

"Unnie, are you still awake?" said Hayoung of 2nd beds.

"Ah, no Hayoungie. What is it?"

"It's not like once unnie not sleep? Not an exhausting day today? Your Schedule more than us." Hayoung said.

"Indeed, but my eyes not well covered. I've forced Hayoungie." Naeun said.

"What something is up? just tell me unnie, I will listen." said Hayoung and look towards the bed Naeun.

"Nothing. Go to sleep Hayoungie, we have to get up early tomorrow." Naeun said and he immediately pulled his blanket covering half of her body.

"But unnie appointments also have to sleep." Hayoung said.

"Yes, I promise."

***

at EXO's dorm ...

Kai was seen getting up early. Unlike the days, now he wakes up earlier than the other members. Usually to wake a main-dancer of EXO should play many times, to the point that every person who woke him made upset by Kai. Kai had just finished showering and walked back to his room with wet hair, Suho surprised to see Kai had been up this early.

"Hi hyung!" Kai greeted with a wide smile.

Suho who was still lazy to open his eyes, his eyes wide now whe he's see Kai.

"Are you Kai? Kim Jongin?" Suho asked incredulously.

"Yahh !! Ofcourse it's me hyung." Kai replied.

"Wahh .. it's unbelieveble. Kai like you can get up so early?" Suho said and look at Kai from toe to head, Suho searching strangeness lies Kai who knows he found it.

Kai shook his head. "Isn't that great? so I no longer need to make you upset because of my doing hyung?"

"There is something in it anyway. But I'm sure there are other factors why you could change within 24 hours like this." Suho mumbled and walked to the bathroom leaving Kai who saw him with a strange look.

Kai again shook his head. Actually he didn't believe why he could get up so early. Because this is not like him. Kai look in the mirror and trims his hair, and he imagined a beautiful face belongs Naeun. Apink Naeun. Wait, really ??

 

***