i want to be free .

Backstage in LUV

BACKSTAGE IN LUV

 

 

Naeun and Kai sat on one of the chairs not far from the location shooting We Got Married ot we called WGM being played by Naeun and Taemin.
"Huft." Naeun let out her breath. "What do you know about me Kai? Seems like you know something." she continued.
Kai turned toward Naeun staring forward. "Umh .. Umh." Kai looked confused.
"Don't worry, just tell me the truth." Naeun said.
"Okay, I don't accidentally see you and your manager quarrel. I also know how you really want to be free of this program as soon as possible." Kai said.
Naeun smile, "What I've to believe if you tell it that you're actually a good friend of my partner?"
"Ahh .. if it doesn't matter it's okay Naeun-ssi." Kai said that realizing the intent of Naeun.
Naeun laughing at Kai. "No, I was just kidding."

***

Naeun tell all her laments to Kai. This is the first time, she met a man who embodied the figure of her father.
"How is it? Better?" Kai asked.
Naeun nodded, "Thank you Kai-ssi." Naeun responsibility.
Naeun' cell phone rang, manager name clearly displayed on the screen. Naeun glanced at Kai. Kai nodded and told to Naeun to lift the call.
"Well, I'll be right there." Naeun said softly.
"I'm sure, it will look fine. Just a few episodes Naeun-ssi. And after that, you will free." Kai said as he rubbed the Naeun's back.
"Okay." Naeun said with deep breath.

***

Naeun entered the waiting room there already exist Taemin, Suho, Eunji, and a friend of Taemin. Kai entered the same room after Naeun. Both put their flagship poker face. Naeun sitting in a chair close to Eunji, and Kai sat near Taemin. Soon, PD's entered the room and give 'briefing' for them. Naeun listen with lazy face, and Kai can catch it clearly.

"CUT! YAA! Son Naeun give your bright smile and come closer to Taemin." PD's said.

"Okay." Naeun said.

After filming for 2 hours and completed 4 scenes, filming dismissed and the talent given time to rest.

"CUT! Okay we take a break for half an hour. After that, we will continue with the scene 5." PD's said.

"Son Naeun!" Taemin quickly grabbed the arm Naeun when Naeun preparing to go on location.
"What's wrong?" Naeun asked curtly.
"We need to talk. There's a strange day." Taemin replied.
"All right, but please take your hands. I don't want a lot of false rumors about us Taemin-ssi." Naeun said. 

Taemin immediately removed his hand from Naeun's arm. Naeun stepped and followed by Taemin behind.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally, chapter 2 is out. I hope you like this guys. please comment and subscribe if you like my story. don't be silent reader ^^