what's wrong ?

Backstage in LUV

Naeun folded her arms over her chest, she waited when Taemin will speak. Naeun glanced at Taemin with a view upset.

"What is it? Why for a long time and just shut up?" Naeun asked.

"What's wrong with you Naeun-ah? What am I doing wrong? I guess lately you like uncomfortable when acting." Taemin said.

"Aniya. I'm just PMS." said Naeun lazy and not at all since she had not looked at Taemin.

"Naeun, let's go back to the dorm. Later that night there was a dance-practice schedule." said Manager-Naeun who approached Naeun. Naeun just nodded.

"Sorry Taemin-ssi, I thought maybe you guys continue the conversation another time." Manager-Naeun said.

"Yes."

***

Naeun threw her body in the chair of van, she looked through the van's glass and found the figure Kai who had just come out of the set. Sweet smile was suddenly tugged at her tiny lips.

"Naeun-ssi, what do you smiling like that?" stylish-unnie asked that sits right next to Naeun.

"Naega? Smile? Are you kidding me?" replied Naeun nervous.

Then, she looked back at him from behind the van and it turns out the towing Naeun close attention it has disappeared.

Naeun hurry to replace her shoes because Apink's members already waiting in the exercise room. She was a little run towards the exercise room, but at that very moment her cell phone rang.

"Aish, disrupt it." Naeun grumbled then quickly she turn off her cell phone.

Naeun opened the door to her training room and the members are already waiting for her and is warming up.

"Unnie, finally coming!" said Namjoo and greet Naeun to hug her.

"Surely, I come Namjoo-ya."

"Tired? Take a break for a while Naeun-ah." Chorong said.

"Aniyo unnie. Don't worry." Naeun said, smiling back at her.

"Keurae! Then let us begin for this training." Bomi said.

***

Naeun regulate her breathing slowly, just finished practice. She sipped a bottle of mineral water until exhausted. She then checked the phone next to her. She checked the box calls, curious who called her.

No name. She thought.

"Who? Taemin? Aish." Her grumbled.

"Waeyo unnie?" Hayoung frowned and walked to Naeun.

Naeun just shook her head. She won't her members to know if she has problem with her partner.

Her cell phone rang again, without thinking she picked up the phone and walk-away from Hayoung.

"Yoboseyo?" Naeun said.

"Naeun-ssi, I'm Kai." Kai turns out that calling.

Naeun little surprised, she confused what to say.

How does he know my phone number ?

"Oh, Kai-ssi. Sorry I reject a call from you because I'm in a hurry." Naeun said.

"Gwenchanayo. It is finished your practiced?" Kai asked.

"Nde? Oh, keureom." Naeun responsibility.

"Keundae Kai-ssi, Umh .. how do you know my cell phone number?" Further Naeun.

"I took it from Taemin's phone." Kai replied casually.

"Jinjjayo?" Naeun asked surprised.

"Nde." Kai replied.

"Ah.. By the way, what happend you calling me?" Naeun asked.

"Nothing. Maybe, I'm just worried about you." Kai replied.

"Nde?" Naeun surprised with Kai's words.

***

 

sorry for late update my beloved readers.