CH 2

MASK

NP: BTS – O!RUL8,2?

Nothing lasts forever,
You only live once
So live your life, not any other’s lives
Take chances and never regret, never
Never be late to do what you wanna do right now
Because at one point of someday, everything you did
Would be exactly what you will be


Jiwon Pov

My day in school just like another day, people on the school try to get close to me and try to get my attention. For the boys, they’re trying to get close to me so they can have a bright future without need to work hard or some of them thinking they will have a chance to working in my dad company with good position and have a lot money.

For the girls… they though if they’re close enough with me I will help them to get close with suho or one of the EXO-K member. I think they didn’t pay attention that I didn’t close with the EXO-K member and my relationship with suho it’s just too awkward. If there’s just two of us in one place, one of us will leave that place… well most of the time when there’s just me and suho in our house, he will leave to his friends house and stay there until our parents tell him to coming home.

“jiwon-ssi… do you want join us??? We still have empty chair here…” one of the senior from suho class call me to sit with her, I didn’t want to be a rude person but at the same time I didn’t like it if there’s to many people look at me. so I joined her and her friends and sit there quietly until I’m finished my food.

I didn’t want to spend my precious time with them when everything they’re talking about how hot the EXO member when they’re eating, smiling and laughing. They’re starting to talk bad about the other group of girls when I decide it’s time to leave them before they will make me join them to talk trashy thing about the other people.

“thank you for let me sit here, I need to go now…” before they can stop me to leave, I fastened my pace and going to the library and sit quietly in the corner beside the window.

I took a deep breath and look at the field, there’s a bunch of boys who play soccer with their uniform. Why would they do that??? The teacher will be mad if they’re uniform get dirty. I look at them one by one and one of them seems familiar to me.

“he looks familiar…” I keep look at him then I realized, he’s the guy I meet this morning. The one who make me fall in the floor and call me stupid.

“why would you see them???” I’m freeze when I hear suho’s voice behind me. When I turn around, there’s six of them standing behind me and they’re looking at the guys who play soccer with dark expression.

“It’s just… they’re playing soccer without change their uniform, the teacher will mad if they’re going to class with dirty uniform…” suho look at me with the same expression he give me everyday.

“stay away from them…”  one of suho’s friend talk to me then sit beside me, after that he put his head in the table and close his eyes, I remember his name is kai. Now the other take another desk beside kai or infront of us, except for suho who still standing behind me and keep looking at the field.

I feel uncomfortable sit with them, and scared if one of their fangirls come and try to talk with me again. so I decide it’s time to leave the library and found another place to spend some time before class start again eventough I’m the one who sit there first.

“I’ll go first…” I look at suho and his friend who just lay their head in table or playing with their phone. Suho nodded his head with his eyes still locked in the field, I’m curios… why he and his friends hate them so much. But that’s not my business anyway, I need to forget it and let them do whatever they want.

Jiwon pov end


Suho pov

When jiwon leaving the library, I sit in the chair she use earlier and look at my friends one by one who didn’t know what to do. I know jiwon must be feeling uncomfortable when we’re coming here, but I’m really curious earlier when she look fascinated looking at the outside of the building. That’s when I know she look at our enemy, VIXX.

“hyung… you should tell her again to stay away from them” sehun look at the VIXX member who keep playing soccer for a second and look at his phone again. I know they will never touch a woman, but who’s know if they’re become lowly people who will bully a girl. Sometime I wish I could speak freely with jiwon like my mom and my dad always do, but I can’t!!! I’m in my deep tough when my trouble maker friend start opened his mouth.

“can we do something??? I’m bored… should we go there and disturb them???” chanyeol high five with baekhyun and smirk at me. I think the two of them have a plan already to annoy them. I rolled my eyes at their childlish mind and curse them in my head, if they make us get into trouble once again… I will really kick their infront of their fangirls!!!

“don’t do something whatever you have in your mind!!! It’s going to make us look bad, and ruined our reputation in this school…” d.o nagging again like a mother to chanyeol and baekhyun who start complaining how boring their life without challenge and how boring when they’re day just surrounding by girls who keep screaming and laughing around us.

“stop complaining you two… just read all the book in this library if you didn’t have anything to do…” I throw books at chanyeol and baekhyun annoying with their useless aegyo… seriously??? Aegyo to your male friends??? Ckckckck… I shook my head at their weird behavior then the others start laughing at their attempt to try doing some aegyo to us.

“suho hyung… how could you tell them to read??? They’re going to fainted after read one book… and stop your disguisting aegyo!!! It wouldn’t work for us… iuuuuuhhh…” we’re laughing again when kai pretend to puke.

“keep your voice low… or get out from here!!!” the librarian come and yell at us. I’m pretty sure she’s just one of those middle age lady who become annoy easily because she didn’t found a husband to give her some love. Scared that she will explode at us, we’re leaving the library and try to found another good place to hiding from annoying girls.

When my friends walking already, I see bracelet in the floor and  recognize that this thing belong to jiwon. I put it in my pocket and catch up with my friends.

Suho pov end


hehehehe...

how is it???

I should upload my other story next...

thank u for read my story...

comment...

if u like it: subscribe or upvote it...

^^