CH 1

MASK

NP: IU-wind flower

I wish to reach you, but I can't
I wish to hug you, but I can't
Your fingertips reach my heart


“jiwon-ah…  this is beautiful right??? Do you want it???” a beautiful lady standing beside her daughter and look at the beautiful dress infront of them.

“I want it but it’s too expensive…” jiwon look at the dress and pull her mother’s hand.

“we’ll buy it if you like it… there’s nothing expensive for our little princess” her father joined them and smile lovingly at them. Jiwon happily nodded her head and take the dress with her.

“I love you mommy… I love you you daddy… hehehehe” she hug her mother and her father, and kiss them one by one in the cheeks.

“we love you too honey… we love you forever…” they’re hugging and laughing happily. Her parents let go of her and start walking, jiwon try to follow them but they’re walking too fast and disappear. She try to call them and run as fast as she could but she can’s found them.

“mommy… daddy… where are you??? I’m scared” she try to call them again but it’s useless. She cry and cry but her parents didn’t coming back to pick her.


Jiwon pov

“mommy… daddy… mommy… daddy… where are you???”

I wake up with sweat all of my body… my heart still beating so fast and I can’t breath properly because I’m crying too hard in my dream.

“jiwon-ah… jiwon-ah… are you okay honey???” I hear my mother or my foster mother knock my bedroom door.

“I’m okay mom…” I know she wouldn’t believe me, well… if another people hear my voice right now, they’re not going to believe if I’m alright.

“let’s talk later okay… get ready, you will late for school if you didn’t wake up now honey…” I feel gratefull she always understand how I feel, I’m not they’re real daughter but they always treat me nicely.

Now it’s time to get ready and going to the school. Sometimes I want to quit from school and stay in the house or help my mother to take care one of her coffee shop. That’s just my dream, she will never let me working like an ordinary people anyway…

After I think I’m ready to go, I joined my family in the dining room. My mom with her secretary talking about her schedule for today and my father nagging at my brother suho to help him take care one of his new company. I sit quietly beside my brother who lazily argue with my father.

when I want to grab an apple, my mom snatch it and put a bread with strawberry jam in my plate. She smile lovingly at me and pour some milk for me.

“you didn’t need to eat fruit in the morning… you’re too skinny!!! Fruit it’s just for someone who want to keep her body slim honey… you too suho honey, drink this milk so you can grow more…” now it’s my mom turn to nagging at us. She put everything she thinks good for us eventough my dad start complaining when her wife snatch his sandwich and switch it with some green juice.

I can see suho smirking at my dad when he hopelessly try to drink that green thingy, only god and my mom knows what she put inside that big mug. When she look at me and suho for help, suho rolled his eyes and leave the table.

“honey… you should go too…” my mom smile sweetly at me and glare at her husband so he can’t run away and finished his drink.

“bye dad… bye mom” I smile happily at them and leave them to finished their breakfast.

“hurry up… will be late…” our relationship still awkward like when we meet fo the first time. After spending half of my life stay with him and his family, he’s still a mistery for me… he acted coldly at me but act friendly and smiling here and there when there’s people around.

When I first realized about it, I think he have double personality but I think I’m wrong… maybe it’s just his way to make a good impression to the other people who didn’t know anything about him. His close friend do the same thing like him, act friendly here and there but when there just six of them they will erase their sweet smile and people who accidentally stand around them can feel their cold aura.

I didn’t dare talk with him if there’s just two of us like now, I’m  scared I will make him mad or he will explode and kicked me out from his house. Or the worst thing, he will revealed that I’m not his real sister.

“stop day dreaming and get out…” I look at him for a second and open the door immediately and leave him alone before his friends come and asking me weird question. When I turn around to look at him, he already standing outside his car with his charming smile and talk with people who greet him.

When I walking inside our school building, I’m busily look at my mom message in my phone and didn’t see someone coming from the left. Maybe my mom’s right!!! I’m too skinny so I can fall easily … when I try to wake up, I can hear people whispering around me. And with curiousity, I take a look with someone who bumped with me.

He have very cold aura and his eyes look so empty and scary… with one look, I can tell he’s someone who can give me a trouble.

“look at around you when you’re walking… stupid” he didn’t know me at all but he call me stupid already, such a very weird and annoying person!!!

“jiwon-ssi… if he’s annoy you just tell suho sunbaenim!!!” a girl from my class look at her left and right and tell me to walking with her. I follow her from behind and start thinking, why would I tell suho about him???

Jiwon pov end


yehehehehehe... 1st chapter...

hahahahaha...

give me comment for this story... ^^

don't forget to subscribe and upvote if you like it...

thank you...

terima kasih...

kamsahamnida...