The Beginning

MY BELOVED TWINS

*****

Jinki looked Onew's so weak. Some of the tools mounted on the body of Onews, making him look different. Inside the room, there Seohye, Hyunjae and some friends of Onew are talking. Seohye looks very sad and her eyes are puffy. Jinki leaning on the wall next to them and closed his eyes.

"Onew's Gastric bleeding is very severe. The top of the stomach and cause severe damage in other parts of the stomach. And again, the kidney is damaged. We can not wait anymore. His kidneys have to be in operation. Do you already know about this? During this , does his lifestyle was healthy? "

Jinki very surprised when he heard the doctor's conclusion. Onew was never told anything about it all. No one knows, even Seohye, his own girlfriend. Jinki now feel very guilty because so far he has been very indifferent to his twin brother.

Click

Hyunjae come out and find who was squatting down beside the door on the wall. The girl's sighed, and approached Jinki. Jinki felt someone's hand his back, but he did not move.

"Jinki ... wake up ..." Hyunjae said to him. Jinki shook his head. Hyunjae hold his head up and see her boyfriend is crying. She did not know what to do because for the first time she saw Jinki cry like this. Hyunjae finally decided to hold him tightly.

"I ... do not ever know Onew sick. He hid it all neatly. I do not even know if he's also been to the doctor for a check. I never saw him drink the medicine. He was always watching me even when I'm angry and still continue doing it to him. Onew always look after me and trying to maintain good relations. While I've never cared what he said and I'm always cool with my own world. I'm not good for his younger brother, Hyunjae... I'm ... disappointed ... with my self..."

Tears fell again in his glassy face. Hyunjae does understand how Jinki feels right now. He finally understood that Onew doing everything he can to bring their relationship. Hyunjae still remember Jinkis's expression when she said Onew entered the hospital. Jinki shocked and ran straight into the car to get to the hospital.

"Everything is gonna be okay, Jinki ... geokjeongma ... don't worry!" Hyunjae still be patient to accompany him. Although a few days ago they quarreled because Jinki did not want to care about Onew'sunconsciousness, but all that has gone so the girl's okay now.

"Jinki ..." Seohye call with heads sticking out of the door. Jinki looked at her.

"Onew wants to see you ..."

*****

Onew looked a weak smile when he saw his brother coming. Now the room was just the two of them, while others are outside, waiting. Do not know what to say, Jinki chose to sit next to him. He could hear the heavy sigh that comes out so slow.

"Mianhae ..." Onew said quietly. Jinki frowned.

"Mianhae because I made the wrong breakfast that morning. Mianhae because it reminds you to eomma..." Onew smiled a little in the , while Jinki throw his views on the IV bag hanging.

"Why you're not ever tell if u sick?" Jinki asked coldly. Onew did not answer. Until the second question.

"Why you're not ever say to me? What makes you think that I don't want to know? You think I do not care?" Onew chuckled.


"At first I thought so anyway ... Hehehe." Jinki shook his head with the answers given by his brother. Then slowly Jinki shows his tears, and bowed his head. It makes Onew in a sudden confusion.

"Mianhae... because I never cared at you. Mianhae because I always behave the cold self. I know that you always try to care and talk to me, but I can not ever talking to you. All I see is you and all your attitude to me, reminds me on eomma. And I'm ... I'm sick. I can not hold that and..., Onew Mianhae ... "

Onew was stunned at what Jinki was said. His attitude is reminiscent Jinki with his eomma. And indeed like that, Onew always wanted to keep Jinki like eomma keep him. Onew feels have many responsibilities with Jinki as he acts like his hyung.

"If at that time ... I didn't want to change songs and eomma ... ... definitely ..." Jinki crying harder again while remember the accident. Onew touched Jinki's hands, and clasped it warmly. Jinki looked at Onew.

"There's no 'if' anymore, Jinki ... everything is over. Do not always blame yourself. I know you're not actually this secuek. I also collapsed, just like lo. But life must go on, Jinki. Biarin wrote it so our past. I've well and do not blame elo aja at all for the incident. "

Jinki very touched by Onew words that are so deep. Onew was never concerned about the incident again. And finally he realized that the juvenile had been turned out to be himself, and not Onew. Once again, Jinki really have swallowed his own world.

"Now, we start all over again, would you?" Jinki smiled a little to answer the question Onew.

"But ... let me reply to what you had been done to me already. I do not know what is enough, but this is what i can do for you" Onew looked at him with his asking face. And Jinki smiled very broadly.

"Allow me to donate my kidney for you, hyung ..."

*****

Onew is already in the operating room with Jinki is on his next. Today they will undergo a kidney operation after a few stages in. Initially Onew not allowed him to donate his kidney, but Jinki very pushy and told him that living with one kidney is not a bad thing than not have any at all. Finally this is where they are.

The operation should be done not so close like this, but this is all Jinki who asks. Therefore, they could close as now. Onew never been feeling so happy like today. So many years after the event, eventually he could be close to the Jinki, his own twin brother . And another thing, since his parents left, Jinki never called Onew as 'hyung' again. But when the night it happened, Jinki started calling him hyung again. And Onew almost ready to cry.

"Hyung ... mianhae,  This is what can I do to make it all back." Jinki said that also was asleep next to him. Onew smiled.

"Actually, with a smiling face seeing you, it was already more than enough for me ..." Doctors had given the signal that they are ready to undergo the operation. Onew looked at Jinki and then nodded firmly to the doctor.

"Lets start the brand new life, hyung ..." Jinki whispered before he felt his whole body limp drugged and turned a blind eye. Onew smiled at Jinki before he felt the same. He believes all will be better than ever.

And a new round will start soon ...

# # END # #

 

I know that i had the worst in grammar TT^TT it's because i'm INDONESIAN and my english isn't too good -.-'

follow my twitter :p @KISSSeop91

Thank You for reading ^^