Onew...

MY BELOVED TWINS

*****

Jinki turned the key and entered his house immediately. He lights the living room and kitchen. He took a carton of milk and poured the contents into a small glass. After that, he went to the bathroom and drown himself in a bathtub of warm water, calm down.

The house was very quiet. There's only classical music that drifted from the iPod in ears of Jinki. Onew already 4 days did not come home. Whether he lives where, Jinki not wanting to know. In college they are always met, but never greeted each other. After the morning's events, Onew never again return to the home. 4 days and he's also not meet with Hyunjae. He somehow, by intent or not, do not contacting Hyunjae. Several times he saw Onew and Seohye together, chatting. And now Hyunjae never again sit down with him. No Hyunjae again at his side.

Jinki sighed heavily. He was too confused to think this is good or bad. He always wanted a time like this, where this world as only him. But this seems too quiet. So Jinki decided to finish his bath and get dressed.

"Ummh ..." Jinki ate his tiramisu with gusto while watching a dvd just after college he rented earlier. Incidentally the next two days he was off, so he can relax a bit before returning to complete the program on his laptop. And he was about to cut the cake once again when someone rang the bell impatiently.

"Nugusijyo? Be Patience ..." Jinki grumbled. Then he immediately opened the door, and saw Seohye and Hyunjae stood before him.

"What are you doing here? Onew doesn't here. It was four days he did not come home." Jinki said coldly.

"Jin ... jinki ... Onew ... Onew ..." Seohye vibrate. Jinki looked the other way.

"Onew's not here! Arasseo?" Jinki will close the door when Hyunjae holding the door with her hands.

"Onew ..." Hyunjae decided her words, waiting Jinki shoulder, "Onew entered the hospital."

*****

 

 

I know this isn't long enough... sorry XD