I Left My Memory Behind

MY BELOVED TWINS

*****

Jinki just got home when he saw Onew watching a dvd in the living room.

"Ah ... welcome home ..." Onew said when he saw Jinki passing in front of him. Jinki not answer and straight to his room. Onew could only stare at him with a blank stare.

"Why does not he ever want to chat with me ..." Onew murmured in fried chicken he'd bought, coming home from college. A few minutes later Jinki out of his room and was busy looking for something here and there. Jinki walked around the house looking for an object with a very upset face.

"What are you looking for?" Onew asked with a dizzy look.

"My CD program. Did you see it?" Onew thought for a moment.

"Ah! In my room. At that time I borrowed for my laptop."

Jinki shook his head and sighed heavily, seemed a little angry. Jinki go into Onew's room and bring a CD when he came out.

*****

Onew, tonight, in his room alone. He noticed some of the documents at his hands. Read it and read it many times. Onew sighed. That papers are the proof that he is weak. And worse, he had known it lately.

"Aaah ...." Onew holding his stomach, and try lying on his pillow with caution. And suddenly his eyes fixed on a framed photo near his closet. It's his picture and Jinki, taken a few years ago, before their parents died due to train accidents.

"Jinki... why u do not ever want to chat with me again? Was that because the accident?" whispered Onew, who started sleeping.

Meanwhile ...

"Damn !!!!"

Jinki slammed the mouse and covered his face with his hands. His body was sweating and his eyes were red. On the laptop contained several design programs that failed. Jinki rested his head on a soft bed that was waiting. But his eyes did not want to closed. He felt very thirsty, and he went into the kitchen to get a drink.

When going back to his room, he saw Onew's room still in a light. Jinki stuck his head and saw Onew is sleeping very soundly over there. His gaze suddenly fixed on a photo that was neatly displayed on the bedroom wall. Their last photo before the accident occurred.

"Why do you still remember it, Onew? You're so stupid ..." Jinki muttered before closing the door.

+ + Flashback

"Eomma! Appa! I want this song! I want to hear this song!" Little Jinki whine on his eomma and appa from the back seat. Jinki ask the pair's favorite song, while the current track were Onew's.

"Later, yes ... it's Jinki Onew hyung is the song ... If the songs exchanged, Onew will wake up ..." Eomma clear, while soothing Jinki. While Onew was soundly asleep.

"Andwae andwae! Onew hyung was asleep! Attach this song! Eomma Come on!" Jinki more whining, and has no control.

"Jinki baby ... jagiya, Jinki help me ... this ..." Eomma complain to Appa who was concentrating on the road.

"Hey listen your Mom well, Jinki ... this is Onew's song and after this you keep a bi-"

"Jagiya andwae !!!!!"

Brakk ...

======

"Eomma! Appa! Ireonaaaaa!! Eomma wake up!! Appaaa! Do not like this! Do not leave us! Eommaa! Appa!"

Jinki looked at Onew who was crying beside eomma and Appa. While small Jinki can only stunned and fell silent and stared his eomma and appa bloodied and does not move anymore. Jinki still remember what he had done that caused the accident at the time. And he really remember, eomma immediately embraced him, avoiding him so he didn't get hurt.

"Eommaaaa! Appaaaaa!"

Onew screams still ringing in the ears of Jinki until now.

*****

"Well! Jinki ... eat your breakfast first! The new class started 2 hours later right?" Onew, who were eating breakfast, shouted to Jinki. His brother who just finished a bath just look at him and returned to his room. Onew looked at him strangely, but he's got his own initiative.

Onew special omelet with kimbap that had he made himself. He made an omelette with extra cheese and not too spicy, as Jinki's favourite. Then he put a separate kimchi on the side plate of eggs. Not forgetting a full glass of warm chocolate milk. Onew smiled at it.

"He'll like this..." Onew whispered to himself. Then shortly afterwards Jinki out with his bag, he will go to the campus.

"Jinki, have your breakfast first.... This is your favourite breakfast!" Onew picked up the tray and ing forward to Jinki who was watching tv while tying his shoes. Jinki still looked cold and still tie his shoes.

"Aish, come on! At least one bite!" Onew cooed again. This time Jinki are finished and standing, facing Onew whom not too different from his weight. Jinki looked at the food with a flat face, then grinned.

"I Don't want this!" Jinki passed directly into the front room, making Onew very surprised of his behavior. Okay, Jinki is rough since they're not live with their parents again. No, Jinki is always rude to him. But this time Onew can not hold his anger.

"Jinki! Don't be so mean... I made it for you! In accordance with what you usually eaten from eomma! I'm sure it's the same and I-"

Prang!!

Jinki waved his hand to the tray, and soon the plate and the glass fell to the floor and all its contents mess below. Onew looked at his brother with great distrust.

"You're mean, Jinki yah!" Onew were incensed. Jinki shook his head.

"I told you i wont, Onew." Jinki with cold words, immediately go left all the mess away.

*****

"Ah? Jinjjaro?" Seohye really do not believe what Onew had in the morning. Seohye can only hold his hands while his face looks very sad. He knew about everything. About the accident, and any changes of Jinki. Onew could feel the changes since they're no longer live with their parents. Jinki become more subdued, and grumpy.

"I really do not know what else to do for him, jagiya. ... I am very puzzled how I got to repair our relations ..." Onew, was so desperate until he shed tears. Seohye also feel sadness and crying.

"Be patient jagiya ... I will discuss this with Hyunjae, hopefully she can help you with Jinki ... I'm sure we can ... you have to be patient, dear ..." Onew hug his girlfriend with very tight hug. But suddenly his stomach in pain.

"Onew ... jagi ... What happen?" Seohye panic when Onew grinned holding his stomach.

"Seo, my ... my stomach ..."

"Ah ... eotteohke? Ja ... ... Onew jagiya yah! Jagiyaaa !!!!"

*****

"Jinki ..." Jinki approached her with great haste in the library. Hyunjae smiled and sat beside him.

"Onew fainted." Hyunjae said suddenly. Jinki looked at her, surprised, but not too obvious.

"Seohye said, Onew complained his stomach hurt and then he passed out after that. And he also tell the story while you were at home ... you ... what makes you refusing his food? What is it, jinki yah?" Jinki surprised by all the questions from his girlfriend. But then he tried to focus again on the program on his laptop. Hyunjae shaking her head in disbelief as Jinki's in silent.

"Jinki! Onew fainted!" Hyunjae looked at him sharply, until he turned her attention.

"He's okay, right? He's already went from the room right?" Jinki asked coldly. Hyunjae increasingly do not believe in his attitude.

"You don't .... What makes you like this, Jinki? Are you mad at him? For what reason? Why you not even care with your twins?? For many times You've never talked much to him and he always tried. But you actually like this! Until when you want to be like this, Jinki?" Hyunjae again asked coldly. And that's what ultimately makes Jinki completely distracting.

"Caring or not, it's none of your business, Hyun. If you are more concerned with him, i'm pleased! I do not force. And you should already know and still remember if we have an agreement, do not interfere in the affairs of my family with our relationship."

Hyunjae really can not stand, and then stood up.

"No matter who I'm more concerned about the same. And I never intend to interfere in the affairs of your family with our relationship. But you've very outrageous at Onew. As a friend, I'm very sorry to see Onew struggling to bring you guys together again. Only Onew struggling alone. .. " Hyunjae go, but then back again, to talk with Jinki at the last moment.

"One more thing ... I never know if it turns out, our relationship is determined by the agreement. I hope you will not regret it with all that you've said."

And Hyunjae left the stunned Jinki alone.

*****