The Twins

MY BELOVED TWINS

*****

"Jinki! Wait!" someone shouted from inside the house, very busy holding his books. Jinki whom already in the car, took a deep breath. Wait his older twin, out of the house and locked the door.

"Let's Go!" the twins shout with joy.

Lee Onew and Lee Jinki are identical twins. Onew born first seven minutes before Jinki born. They are twins, but their character are completely different. Jinki more introvert and serious. While Onew more open and humorous. They both like the north pole and south pole. Like water and oil. Jinki can never respond to what Onew said, and also Onew. Onew is even more severe. He does not understand all the scientific standard language Jinki said. And that's what makes them rarely speak. Onew is often open a conversation, while even Jinki very rarely respond.

"... Just park on that side!" Onew pointed to the parking lot under the trees once they get to campus. Jinki immediately parked and turned off the ignition. Jinki just walk ahead and Onew left behind, while his brother was busy tidying his hair in the rearview mirror.

"Jagiyaaa!" Onew being slapped by a girl from behind. Onew surprised at the girl, but after realizing it, he immediately smiled.

"Omonaa ~ You're surprised me, Seohye!" Onew hug her girlfriend and rubbed her hair gently.

". I'm calling out but you don't peek at me. Babo!" Seohye hit Onew's head slowly. Then their fingers interlock with each other when Onew invite Seohye into the classroom.

Meanwhile ...

"Um ..." A girl makes a cute sound when walk to Jinki's chair. Jinki smiled and turned away. The girl issued a lunch box containing sandwich and toast, and jam. Jinki pinching her cheek before kissed her cheek.

"I have not had a breakfast. Let's eat together." The girl said it briefly. Jinki nodded.

"You always eat your breakfast here. Why didn't you eat it at home?" Jinki asked her. She shook her head.

"I'm afraid to be late. That's why...." Jinki give a mouthful of toast to his girlfriend carefully.

"Starting tomorrow I will pick you up? you can have breakfast at home without fear of late."

"Aniyo ... andwae.Onew will get up too early. I can go in the same way with Seohye really..." Jinki could only smile when he saw her aegyo.

Kim Hyunjae. The girl who had become his lover for over 2 years was very independent. And that makes Jinki's so in love with her independence. Jinki eyes, unlike Hyunjae, he often encountered. Hyunjae's very calm and able to make it comfortable. Hyunjae's too smart. Being yeojachingu, his rival in the matter and also academic.  Jinki's eyes, are different from other man during this time she knew. Jinki so quiet and calm. He was so warm and so preserve it.

"Annyeong hyunniee !!!!" Onew and Seohye entered and went directly to JinHyun couple whom engrossed attention when Jinki face Hyunjae. Hyunjae could only smile.

"Wuaah ... what the hell is this? Bring a breakfast for her boyfriend! Jagiya, can't you occasionally be like her? Huh?" Onew immediately took a piece of toast and immediately pointed it to Seohye's face.

"Aaah ... I do not want to! You were usually make me busy! Just be quite like Jinki! Can you?" Seohye reply. Onew widen his eyes.

"Oh ... really? Okay ... If so ... blablablablabla  ..."

Okay. Simply listen to Onseo Babo couple now. Jinki Hyunjae already looked with the strange grin. Jinki covers Hyunjae's ears, and she does the same thing. They are somewhat disturbed by the sound Onew and Seohye a-half-shouted in front of them. Jinki staring at Hyunjae, asking by code, while she could only nod, confirmed that the couple in front of them are very noisy.

Oh My Gosh... Onew -.-

*****

= JinHyun couple part =

"Eumm ..." Hyunjae makes the strange noises when she was working on something at the library desk that afternoon. Jinki looked her briefly before returning to the task of programming on his laptop. They were engrossed in a library, complete their tasks before going home. Their favorite place is here. In a corner of the library, where there are only two of them.

"Jinki ... This ... could teach me this?" Hyunjae asked, pointing to a matter in his book. Jinki pays attention to the material and try to work on one problem that makes Hyunjae confused. Hyunjae looked at him while he was concentrated.

'Saranghae yo, jinki ...' Hyunjae said to herself. Hyunjae very rare indeed to say that, although she really wanted. Jinki also very rare. For them, the words need not tobe uttered many times. Most important is the belief of each other. Hyunjae still stared at her boyfriend while he tried to explain to her.

"Hyun ... arasseo?" Hyunjae was awakened from her reverie when Jinki calling her name.

"Eh? M-mworago?" Hyunjae asked nervously. Jinki took a deep breath.

"You do not listen to me?" Jinki said. Hyunjae looked down and nodded.

"Mianhae ..." Hyunjae whispered. Jinki closed the book and also turn off the laptop. Hyunjae bit confused at the sight of all equipment, Jinki has tidied them both. Jinki did it all in silence.

"Jinki ... mianhae ... you mad huh? Mianhae ... I was ..." Jinki smiled, patting her cheek softly.

"Anio ... I'm not angry. I just feel that you are not focused at the task of you, until you stared at me and didn't blink. Hehehehe."

Jinki makes Hyunjae's face red instantly. Jinki rarely smiled. Jinki instantly fascinated with her smile. Jinki also smile. His smile is very similar to Onew. But slowly she realized that Jinki's completely different.

"Stop starring at me, Jinki..." Hyunjae said, turning away. But then Jinki turned her face to look at him and kissed her lips briefly. Creating a blushed on her again.

"Ng ... um .... w-what are you doing! What if anyone seen us???" said Hyunjae panicky, but her face was very flushed. Jinki, once again just smiled and took Hyunjae to go home.

= OnSeo Couple Part =

"Hold Thiiiiiss ..." Onew give ice cream in his hand, on his girlfriend. Seohye looked at ice cream with great joy, and it.

"Do not always like that. You looked like a baby elephant who starve!" Onew respond Seohye's behavior, but it does not matter to her.

This afternoon they're in the ice cream shop in front of their campus. Eating ice cream as they have scheduled, 2 days. Onew ordered a banana flavor and chocolate flavor for Seohye. Sitting in their usual place and eat ice cream with a taste that is always the same.

"Jagiya, do you know why Jinki and Hyunjae never want to come eat here?" Seohye asked suddenly. Onew bite  his spoons, and shook his head. Many times Seohye invited JinHyun couple to eat ice cream together here, yet Jinki always refused. For Seohye, Jinki and Onew is so different. They do not have any characters that are exactly the same. Jinki very cold, especially with people who do not know him. It took three months, from 1 year 5 months with Onew, to speak with Jinki. The twin is not easy to get along ...

"Why... there are no ice cream that tasted like chicken... " Onew stared his half-cup ice cream. Seohye laughed over at him for a very stupid question.

"Onjagiya Babo ..." she said, while still laughing.

"Heh? You are BABO!!" Onew said and took a spoonful of ice cream to Seohye's face.

"Aaahhh jagiya andwaee! Andwae! Andwae! Yaaaah! What are you doing???!!! Look what you've done!!"

Eventually they plug ice cream to another face, made table dirty with ice cream drops that fall from their spoons. They laughed very stupid and spooning ice cream into their mouths.

"Babo Seohye! see your face ... it's like a child!" Onew laugh even harder at the sight of ice cream dripping out of .

"Uh ... andwae! Stop calling me Babo! Onew Babo!" Seohye trying to clean the ice cream on her nose, but Couldn't. And then...

Onew blocking Seohye's hand, and tried to wipe all parts of the lips with a tissue and make Seohye shocked.

"Well ... Onew Babo ... no funny stuff ... you jagiya, we are in a public place you know it?" Seohye whispered quite loudly when Onew will already be close to her face. Onew amused grin, and then wiped it with tissue.

"I dont want to kiss you..." Onew said amused.

"You were ... Selmfh!"

Seohye just want to grumble when Onew was approached again and then kissed her once. Until Seohye not intend to talk again. Until a kiss that lasted for several seconds, releasing Onew and he chuckled.

"You stupid y boyfriend!!" Seohye tried to hide her shame. But it actually makes Onew more amused when he saw her face was flushed by his humiliation.

Huuuhhh ... weird couple -.-