You watching from afar

Love from distances

Dear Hopeful,

I see that you have a wonderful furture ahead of you. I remeber that that day, it was 4 years ago. The weather wasn't bad, that day my heart was hurting because the girl I though I had love was going to marry my brother. I held that girl because she needed a hug and comfort as much as I did. So why did you want to tell me now? What cause the change in you to want to tell me now? I understand some girls just keep it to themselfs, while others would tell the person right way. But I believe you do are the type to rather not say. I know you don't lack respect,but courage to face me yourself. You dont have the confedence to face me yourself.

                                                                                                                                     Angel

Dear Angel,

I know I lack the courage to face you. But I....... we have met before when we were  younger. I know you don't remember me. I told you I liked you once before and............... You said that that you don't like me, it's a mistake. You also told me to never talk to you again. I had to move with my move that year.  So I didn't talk to you again. I........................................................................................................................................

                                                                                                                                          Hopeful

Dear Hopeful

 Im sorry. But why did you wait until now to talk to talk to me again? what difference does it make from then and now? Please answer soon.      - Angel

 

 

 One month had passed by, since Angel last reveived a letter. Angel finaly found the secret girl behind the letters.