We Misunderstood

Hurry up!

"Your engagement is cancelled Jiyong." Appa said to me.

I was in a state of shock. We just had a conversation for one day with Dara and yet she doesn't like me already? I admit, I was almost beginning to like her, but now I am confused.

 

"Oh, is that so?" Was all I can say.

"I guess so son. It would be much better if you come to see her and ask the core." Appa suggested.

"Nevermind. If that is what she wants Jiyong will give it to her." Then I hung up.

 

"AIISSHT! Was she only acting cute and innocent that time? Am I being fooled? Who is her really?" I asked while I stomped going downstairs to have a ride going to the office.

SERIOUSLY I NEED A BREAK.

 

"Good morning sir." My secretary greeted me.

"What is good with this morning huh? Do you want to know how was mine?" I unconsciously said.

Ooops.

He just stared at me.

"Just ... just.. have your own morning okay?" I am really annoyed.

 

"Hey bro, want to have some coffee later?" Top hyung offered.

"COFFEEE? Coffee? I want softdrinks! Can I have a break on coffee!?" I shouted.

What is happening to me?

"Cool answer bro." 

"AAY! Just, just, have coffee with someone I do know but you don't know!"

"Ummmm, I think I gotta go."

 

"Hyung! Hyung! Hyung~" Seungri called out.

"Who the hell is HYUNG Seungri?! His name is so annoying!" I again ranted.

"You are my hyung and I suppose you have to sign these papers right now." He answered casually.

"Why don't you sign them huh? Don't you have a pen and hand? Do you want me to get all those from you?" I am having a bad temper, I know that.

"I have hyung but you are the head. Can I really sign them myself?" He asked.

"Of course you can't! Give me that." 

"Hyung, chill. Let's go to the club later?"

"Stop womanizing okay? I am tired of hearing girl names!" 

"I see." 

 

"Sir, you have a call from Bigbang's Taeyang." At the word Taeyang my second secretary squeeked.

I was annoyed.

"Yah! Taeyang? Why don't you answer it for him? It seems you're a fan girl huh?" 

"I-I'm sorry sir but as much as I want to I cant, he said it concerns Dara."

"DARA?" 

"Y-yeah."

"Say. I do not know DARA!" 

 

And then Dara called.

"Hello Jiyong. I am already discharged from the hospital, can I come and visit you? As a gratitude." She said.

"I'm sorry but I am busy." I was lying because all this time, I have been only sitting here and shout at the people. Bad me.

"Oh. After your work?" 

You don't surrender Dara.

"I have another appointment."

"Tomorrow morning since its a Saturday?"

"Meeting."

"Saturday afternoon?"

"Friend event, I have to attend." 

"Evening?"

"Dinner with appa."

"I see. You're so busy Jiyong. Guess we will see each other next week?"

"Maybe. I thought you wanted to cancel the engagement, why still want to have attachments with me?" I asked. Curiosity Jiyong that is!

Just as I heard Dara about to say something,

"Your phone is on a lowbat mode and cannot accept calls anymore. Phone will shut down in 5 seconds."

"AIIISHT! At this time really? This time?"

 

DARA

I was about to tell him the reason why because I have a feeling he's mad. Feeling.

*TTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEET*

"Oh he hung up. I guess he was really mad at me. Stupid Dara." 

Actually I did not want to cancel the engagement because I was starting to like him with true feelings. He is a gentleman. But. . .  I had a feeling that he did not want to marry or be tied with someone he does not fully know. 

 

"Dara. You have a call from Taeyang." My nanny told me. I am in the house today because I have to rest. CL and Bom will visit later.

"Tell him I'm sleeping." I'm not in the mood to talk today.

*Poor Taeyang, nobody wants to talk to him today."

 

"But I told him you're awake."

"Oh tell him I'm in the bathroom."

"But I told him also that you're eating the cookies I baked."

"Tell him that I'm done and I already went out to have some shopping spree." 

My nanny is a great fan of Taeyang. When she knew thirty minutes ago that I made friends with him she had a spazz.

 

"But I also told him that you can't go out today."

"Nanny! You really want to talk to Taeyang? Just be." 

"He wants you not me." She then pouted. She's already in her 30's but she looks still like a 20 year old girl.

"Okay. I'll pick it up."

 

"Hello?" He asked/greeted. 

"Hi Taeyang! What's up and how did you get Park's residence number? Are you stalking?" I . He has been my friend for only a day ago but I felt so comfortable with him.

"Oh no no lady. I got it from someone." 

"Don't be too secretive."

"Move on. What's up? Would you like to hang out with me tomorrow?" 

I silenced. Actually I wanted more Jiyong to say that but he's . . . .

 

"Sorry but I can't. I'll have my day with the girls." I kinda lied but I have to.

"I see. Maybe next time?" Cute.

"Yeah. Promise Taeyang!"

"Bye and take care."

"You too." Awww, he's thoughtful.

 

Then Bom and CL came in.

"Hi Dara!" They both said.

"Hi!" 

"What's with the happy tone but gloomy expression?" Bom asked.

"Nothing."

"There's something when a person says nothing!" CL squeeked.

"Yeah. I was about to explain to Jiyong the whole story on phone because he always answers me with an appointment when I ask for a time, but he hung up."

"Ohhhhhhh. Love sick I see." Bom teased.

"No, its just that he's mad."

"How did you know when you didnt see him?" CL asked.

"Feeling? Guts? Intuition? Sixth Sense?"

"None of the Above Dara." 

"Yeah. Something like that, maybe? AHH! I don't know!" 

"Ohhh the princess is having a problem! Need a fairy godmother?" Bom asked.

"Shopping spree?" CL suggested.

"Yeah right!" I said.

 

We went to the mall and had our fun time. Sadly, Minzy wasn't there with us because she had to take dance workshops. Mph, taking things seriously with Daesung, eh?

 

"Is that TOP?" Bom whispered.

"Is that Seungri on the left or right?" CL whispered.

"Is that Jiyong?" I whispered to myself.

 

JIYONG

We decided to have a cool time in the mall. Just then I saw Dara with her friends. 

 

*Silence within the 6 people.*

"Oh hi! I see Dara and two other girls here. I'm Seungri" Seungri said with his trade mark smile. 

"H-hi." Dara said.

"Hyung, say somethin'?" Seungri asked, unfortunately.

"Hi. S-so, at my right is Seungri, at my left is TOP. They said nice to meet you!" I'm crazy.

"Telepathy?" Dara asked.

"May-" But CL interrupted. . . 

 

"SO you are the Seungri driver who hurt my friend?" CL said

"I'm Seungri but as I said, I did not intend to do it, right Dara?"

"Y-yeah." She looked away not meeting my eyes.

 

"What's with the silence TOP and Bom? Do you know each other?" Seungri asked ditching CL's conversation.

"Y-yeah. Huh? No." Bom said.

"What really?" CL asked.

"Yeah, we know each other. Two years ago." Top said.

 

"WHAT?!" We all said.

"Uh, we have to go somewhere!" Bom said as he dragged Top hyung's hands.

"Ohhhh. Something fishy." Seungri teased.

"Hey you!" CL shouted.

"Yes my lady?" Seungri replied. 

 

As if they had the power of eye to eye they went the other way leaving me and Dara.

 

"I'm sorry." We both said.

"Why?" She asked.

 

"I lied at the phone call you made and my phone died so our call was cut." I said looking away.

"Why?" I asked.

 

"Sorry for not explaining everything. Can we walk and talk outside?" She suggested. 

"It might rain you know." I foolishly answered.

"Promise, it won't"

"How'd you know?"

"The sun shines so bright today." She simply said.

 

OUT AT THE SOMEWHERE DOWN THERE XD

 

"So, yesterday I really had fun with you." I first opened up.

"Really? Can I explain everything first?" She said and I nodded.

 

She continued, "My brother gave me a list of boys I should choose of whom I want to marry. I chose YOU because I felt the spark. Yesterday, at first you were so cold towards me and acted as if you don't care but when we went out, you are natural, you are you at that time. I felt another wave of spark. I really did like how you cared for me when you went and searched for food. Even if I can't remember the totality during the pouring down of rain, all I remember was the feeling of warmth despite the coldness. I decided to cancel the engagement because maybe you don't want to be suffocated or tied with me. I don't like someone will feel in prison because of me. I want you to enjoy your and my life. So I decided we can be friends and if ever, someday when you have feelings for me, be like a couple. I will confess. I like you Jiyong." 

 

ACTUALLY, 

 

I did not how to react and I blushed terribly.

Maybe because this is my first time, so to hide my current expressions, I hugged her.

I super hug her. The super warm!

 

I said, "I understand. You don't have to cancel it. We don't get engaged directly you know, weeks or months will pass. I will and I know, I'll definitely like you. I admit and I'll confess, I got mad because you cancel it without seeking my part first, it's hard you know. Dara, Dara. Don't break the hug okay? We Misunderstood things I guess."

 

 

YEY CHAPTER 4 is here!

I promise to make it up and I hope I really did!

I really put my 100% feelings of being in love in this chapter.

I'm so slow yesterday but so inlove and gay today :) HEHEHEH gay means happy aryt?

Show love through posting story comments!

Things happened faster than I thought, well let us HURRY UP and FALL IN LOVE

Chapter 5 will be about the mall happenings between TOPandBOM, SEUNGRIandCL

-iAsian