Girl and Boy

Hurry up!

SEUNGRI

"Naegero wa bwa... nae simjangi neoreul bureugo isseo (neoreul wonhago isseo) idaero na wa neol wihan sesang soge momeul matgyeo (i sesang soge neoreul deonjyeo)

Oh! oh oh oh, Oh! oh oh oh nan neoreul choegoro mandeul su isseo Oh! oh oh oh, Oh! oh oh oh jigeumi ne insaeng choegoui seontaek Ow! V.V.I.P. rock with me (Hey!) V.V.I.P. come join with me"

I was driving around the streets of Seoul hoping to release the loneliness in me because unfortunately, I did not find a girl to come with me. Lonely is the night. 

 

I did not expect that it would rain so hard so I made my speed a little bit faster and I listened to Seungri's VVIP. Oh he has the same name as me and we are both charismatic. OWW! 

 

Just then, unexpectedly, a girl crossed the street without even looking at the left and right. So I... squeeked and screamed in panic.

 

I thought this will be the day that I'll be in prison for killing an innocent lady crossing the street but a man who seemed very familiar to me grab her and they stumble at the side of the street. I went out immediately after parking the car.

 

"Dara!" Oh it was Jiyong hyung's voice! So the girl must be Dara that he doesnt want to marry, but why are they together?

"Hyung! What happened to Dara? Why did she crossed the street at this scene?" I asked so many questions which was so dumb of me because at this critical time I should bring her to my car and drive to the hospital.

"Ohhh, just answer me later hyung! Just stop calling her name again and again okay? Let's bring her to the nearest hospital." I have never seen hyung in this state before where he just calls out the name of the person in a 100% worried tone.

 

AUTHOR's POV

AT THE HOSPITAL.. . . . . . 

"I'll just call Dara's parents okay? I'll be back." Jiyong said as he left with drowned clothes. On the other hand, Seungri was staring at the beautiful face of the lady at his front .. . . 

 

Questions were running through Seungri's mind just then Dara's phone signalled a call from a girl named  CL.

"CL? Is this really a name? It sounds more like an abbreviation." He said before clicking ''Accept Call'' button.

"DARA! Your appa told me that you are at the hospital, what happened? OMO! Did someone hurt you? Do you want me to beat him/her for you? DARA? DARA!" Seungri's ears were bleeding at the girl's super high pitched voice but he can feel the sincerity in it.

"Owwww, slow it down miss CL. Your friend is currently sleeping at the hospital's bed and you might wake her up. She's fine." Seungri calmly said.

"Who are you, huh? Are you the nurse? Doctor? Or don't tell me you are the one who hurt Dara?" 

"Mmm, let's say partly none of the above." Cool answer bro.

"PARTLY? So it means you can be the 3rd choice?" Oh, CL that is not the point right now, come and visit Dara okay?

"Chill. Let me explain okay? She crossed the street like a crazy girl and I was not prepared for that. The green light was on the GO." 

 

A heavy silence... . . . . 

"Still it is your fault! You should have stepped on the brake! Tell Dara that we will be there okay? Do not touch her you you..."  CL cannot find the best word, me too XD

"Me?"

"Oh, whatever." She then hung up.

 

JIYONG

I should have brought her with me. This is all my fault, but I cannot explain the way I felt at that time. It was mixed emotions. Pain, Confusion. I nearly wanted to cry but I am not a baby anymore. Thanks God I was able to save her at the right time.

 

"Mr. Park. This is me Kwon Jiyong." I called Dara's appa.

"Oh Jiyong! Did you bring Dara home already because it was raining? Thanks." 

"No. There's a problem."

"Wh-what's the problem?" 

"She's at the hospital. She fainted because of the rain." I said with a decreasing tone.

"WHAT? Hospital? Is she okay?" 

"Yeah at the hospital. She is fine Mr. Park."

"Okay we will be there." 

 

My head was aching so much that I felt that I was about to faint also, but I felt Dara needed me so I went to her room and checked on her.

I found Seungri looking at the pictures in Dara's phone.

"OY! You brat. Do not invade her privacy!" I said as I snatched her phone from the brat.

"Hyung, I was just getting to know her." He replied innocently. WEH?

"Through phone? Absurd Seungri." 

"I give up! But hyung, I have to leave now promise I'll be responsible of what I have done today." 

"Why in a hurry?"

"Unexpectedly, my mom came today and she just called me a minute or two ago because she wants to see NOW or else, you won't like to know." 

"Ohhh, so auntie is back and you are back to being a GOOD BOY?" I .

"Whatever hyung. I have always been a GOOD BOY." He responded emphasizing the words GOOD and BOY. 

"Bye and take care okay?"

"Touchy hyung. Bye. Kiss Dara for me." He said as he make a flying kiss.

"EWWW. You don't have to I am sure she won't like it anyways." 

 

DARA 

"Mmmm." I think I fainted, but I can't remember what happened. My head is aching so bad. 

"You're up." Jiyong's voice was so warm.

"Yeah, why am I here? What happened?" I asked being so confused.

"You fainted. Remember?" He's forehead creased as he answered.

"So my guess was right. How did I faint? Did I faint because I was too hungry? If that is the reason I am sorry."

"You really did not remember anything Dara?" He's asking the same question again.

"Huh? Was I suppose to remember something?" 

"Did you remember that you ran away on the street of Seoul while crying and you even looked like you were in a panic mode worst, while the rain is pouring down heavily plus you were hungry." He explained the whole story.

"Ow." I said as my head made another wave of ache.

"Just rest okay? Your family will be here in awhile." He then stood up.

 

I hold his hand.. . . . . 

"Ummm. I hate being alone so can you please stay here and when they're here you can go." I pleaded.

"Ohh, sorry. Okay I'll stay here. Just sleep okay."

"What about the memories?"

"Shhhh." He said as he patted my head. TOUCHING:)

 

Then Dara's family and Jiyong's father came to see her. They were all worried but at the same time happy that she was alright. No one dared to ask what totally happened not even Jiyong's father because . . . . 

 

They were talking happily about different things but it was time for the Kwons to leave. 

"We have to leave. Dara-shi take care okay?" Mr. Kwon told me.

I wanted to say goodbye to Jiyong but he went out earlier. Guess he did not want others to see his good side.

"Bye Mr. Kwon and Thanks for coming. Please say goodbye to Jiyong for me." 

"Yes I will."

 

"LOVE is in the air. Oh yeah, yeah." Thunder sang.

"Whatever. You just need someone okay? Girl, I need a Girl." I replied.

"Where's CL Appa? Where are the other girls?" Jiyong told me that Seungri told him (XD) that my friends will be here.

"It's raining heavily Dara. I told them to drop by tomorrow because it's a Friday, I have a meeting plus your mom and Thunder will prepare for the engagement."

"Oh I see. Goodluck on your meeting Appa. About the engagement.. . 

" _____________" I declared my realizations and decision.

"WHAT?!" They said in unison.

 

THE NEXT MORNING . . . 

 

CL

That man who was with Dara is so annoying! UHHH! If ever I'll see him I'll shout at his ears until he can't hear anymore.

"Relax CL. We are here to visit Dara okay? Not to rant on that boy." Bom unnie came with me.

"Right! Where's Minzy?"

"She had an unexpected flight to Australia for dancing workshop. She went with Daesung." Bom explained.

"Hitting two birds with one stone?" 

"I'm sure if Minzy will hear this she'll do the Boom Boom Pow dance to you!"

"And I'll do the Can't Nobody to her!" 

"AHAHHAAAH!" We both laughed.

 

"How are you Dara? Did you have a bruise? Where is it? What exactly happened?" Bom bombarded Dara with questions.

"Who was that Boy who was with you when you were unconscious?" I asked a simple thing. HEHEHHEHE.

"As for Bom, I'm perfectly fine. I cannot remember what happened that day. As for CL, he's Seungri one of Jiyong's bestfriends. Don't tell me you are attracted to him?" 

"NO WAY!" I defensively answered.

"We are not here to talk about CL's admiration okay? Let's have a girl talk." 

"Someone is missing." That is what I love about Dara unnie, she always thinks that the four of us should be complete no matter what.

"Minzy is in Australia for a workshop." Bom answered.

"Busy maknae." Is all we can say.

 

So we talked about make ups, Korean dramas, Korean Idols, clothes and sooo muuchh more .. . . .. 

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Shhhh."

"WHAT?!" Bom shouted too.

"WAIT! Yeah, I have decided to cancel my plan of having a married life at this age." Dara declared.

"No way?"

"Yeah. Even if it was just for one day, I think it won't work on us that long."

"Why Dara?" I asked because this isn't her. She does not give up easily. >.<

"There are indifferences in both a girl and boy that must work out, but if one does not like to open up, it will be a roller coaster. I don't know why I suddenly said and realized this. I need to know more about Jiyong." She smiled.

"I'm relieved."

"Why?"

"I thought you are going to cut the thing about liking him. You are just becoming a mature girl Dara." Bom said.

"Clap your hands to that." I said.

 

JIYONG'S POV

I was listening to Bigbang's Love Song when appa called me.. . .

"Jiyong. Hi!" He greeted.

"What appa? I know you won't call me for nothing."

"Bad news."

"Why?"

"Dara."

"Why?"

"The engagement is cancelled. She said space is needed and more time." 

 

I did not know how to react. A part of me was happy to be freed and a part said I want more time with her. 

Did she just said she doesnt like me anymore? 

What is this feeling existing in me?

 

Chapter 3:) Ummm. Yeah this was a little bit short and feeling incomplete because I something came up.

Don't worry I'll make it up in Chapter 4.

Please comment:) I'll really appreciate it.

-iAsian