Chapter Two

Scent of Love

Nicole stopped eating when she noticed Yifan was smiling at someone. She turned around and her eyes focused on the three boys inside the restaurant. The red-haired boy caught her attention. Nicole faked a cough as she wanted to gain attention from Yifan.

"So, is he will be your next victim?" Nicole asked him in a mocking tone.

Yifan jerked a little. "Huh?" He said, looking at his best friend.

"I bet he will be your next victim." Nicole stated and slurped her drink slowly.

Yifan frowned a bit, did not getting her message. But a second later, he chuckled as he clearly understand what did his best friend had talked about.

"Why are you so mean?" Yifan pretended to be hurt by her words.

"Do you think I didn't notice that you're flirting with him just now?"

"He looked at me first. I'm just following the flow. Besides, he's hot!"

"The red-haired boy, isn't it?" Nicole guessed as she saw how the red-haired boy reacted earlier.

Yifan nodded his head, "You're totally right."

"Your eyes are so fast in searching for someone hot." Nicole commented.

"Well, I'm tired of watching you every day."

Nicole scoffed at Yifan's statement. She was used to it already. She knows Yifan was only kidding.

"Who asked you to bring me out for a dinner tonight? Saying that he's not going to eat alone." Nicole said sarcastically.

"Eh, when did I said that? I think you're hearing things. I said, I pity you. You has a boyfriend but he's at another town. That's why I accompany you to have a dinner tonight."

"Stop it, Kris. We both know the fact."

Yifan let out a laugh, "Okay, Nicky. I only have you. You're the one who always accompany me to eat, walking to everywhere..."

"But when you have a new friend, you totally forget about me." Nicole sighed, pretending to be hurt.

"Aigoo~ I never forget about you, okay! Hmm, Nicky... I think I should record the red-haired boy reaction when he looks at me. It's so obvious that he likes me. This is the first time I saw a boy reacting like that. So cute!"

"Cute? Just drop your phone number to him. He must love it, right? But Kris... Can you stop flirting with the boy and eat already?"

"Are you mocking me? Okay boss." Yifan said and began to eat. His lips formed into a small smile. The boy's act made him wanted to be his friend. Just a friend! That is Wu Yifan. He assumed someone that he just met as a friend eventhough sometimes he treat them like a lover.

Yifan stopped eating when a black-haired boy walked passed him giving him a glare. He really don't know what is that boy problem. He was sitting along with the red-haired boy just now.

'Maybe he has a mental problem.' Yifan thought.

Yifan noticed that the black-haired boy was glaring at him when he winked at him a while ago. He took a few bites of his fried chicken but he stopped again. He suddenly lose his appetite. Argh! Yifan hates it! His mood totally change 360 degree only because he was glared by the black-haired boy.

"Nicky, if you're still hungry, eat mine." Yifan said before getting up from his seat. Nicole can feel that something is wrong with her best friend. Her eyes followed Yifan who was heading towards the sink in order to wash his sticky hands.

'It's weird! Isn't fried chicken his favourite?' Nicole thought but then she just shrugged it off.

Kris turned off the water after washing his hands and wiped his hands using a tissue. As he wanted to head to his table, he saw the black-haired who just glared at him just now walked out from the toilet. Yifan walked behind that boy, not because he wanted to follow him. He had to walk in the same direction to head to his table.

Out of a sudden, the black-haired boy lose his balance when a kid bumped onto him. Yifan's hand automatically wrapped around his waist to keep his balance.

'Huh, he glared at me just now. And now, he leaned his body onto me as if I'm a pillar or something.' Kris thought.

"Hmm... Having fun?" Yifan whispered to his ears in a mocking tone.

When the black-haired boy opened his eyes, Yifan quirked his eyebrows. Yifan then smirked at the boy's clumsiness.

'He's not even realized that I was hugging his waist.' Yifan thought. Then the black-haired boy immediately getting up on his feet and slapped his arm.

"ert!" The boy said before leaving Yifan alone.

Yifan gritted his teeth, annoyed. 'That boy! He called me a ert! Hey, I'm trying to be nice and help you. I should just let you fall on the floor. At that time, I will laugh my heart out at you. Do you think I really wanted to hug you?!'

"I saw it." Nicole said as Yifan dropped his on his chair.

"Everyone saw it!" Yifan replied, still annoyed.

Nicole then smiled, "Weird! You hugged a cute boy and for me, the boy that you hugged is way more cuter than the red-haired boy, but you look so frustrated. What's up?"

"Cute?! Are you blind or what?!" Yifan snapped and slurped his drink.

"Do you think I really wanted to hug him? Oh, come on~ The boy is so rude. Damn rude! Totally rude!!" Yifan huffed as he let out his anger.

"I saved him just now but he called me a ert! Do you believe that? Did he think I wanted to take an advantage on him? He didn't even thanked me for saving him." He added.

"That black-haired boy, he sat together with the red-haired boy right?" Nicole asked. Yifan just nodded his head.

"Cool down, Kris. Maybe he was shocked." Nicole told Yifan, trying to cool down his anger. Yifan did not answered her. He's still angry with the black-haired boy.

 


 

Luhan drove his car slowly because the road was congested. Silence air filled inside the car. Luhan massaged the back of his neck and secretly staring at Chanyeol. At that time, Chanyeol was staring outside the window with his arms crossed against his chest.

Looking at Chanyeol's condition, Luhan can't stay still. He turned at Baekhyun at the back, wanting him to talk to Chanyeol. Baekhyun then quirked his eyebrows at Luhan.

"Why are you acting like this, Yeol? Are you still embarrassed because of the incident earlier or are you mad at my crush?" Baekhyun finally asked Chanyeol.

The traffic light turned green. Luhan started to drive his car again to a certain place. A place that can make Chanyeol happy. They should have fun tonight while celebrating their new house but the incident at the restaurant made his friend gloomy.

"At first, I thought you were embarrassed because of your red face. But now, I can feel that you're angry with my crush. But why?" Baekhyun asked again as his earlier question was being ignored by Chanyeol.

"I'm not embarrased, I'm just annoyed!" Chanyeol finally responded to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun then moved forward and slit himself between Chanyeol and Luhan. He eyed Chanyeol who was still staring outside the window. Luhan just let Baekhyun with his questions. He just focused on his driving.

"Hmm.. But what is my crush's fault?" Baekhyun asked in a sulky tone.

Chanyeol turned his face to Baekhyun, looking annoyed. "Can you stop calling that ert guy your crush? It makes my throat feel funny."

"ert guy? Why are you calling him that? Had he done something to you?" Baekhyun asked him again, ignoring his glare.

"He hugged me." Chanyeol replied coldly.

"When did he do that? That time when you almost fall on the floor at the restaurant? Aigoo~ Chanyeol, he's helping you. It was an accident anyway. Do you think he really wanted to hug you? If he wasn't there, you'll definitely fall on the floor. It's more embarrassing!"

Chanyeol snorted, "I'd rather fall on the floor than being hugged by that guy!"

Baekhyun shook his head slowly, "If I was being hugged by him, I'll be the happiest man in the world! He's handsome though. You are lucky enough to be in his embrace."

Chanyeol did not replied Baekhyun. He turned to his silent mode again. Luhan then parked his car at the parking lot.

"Okay, let's go!" Luhan exclaimed in a bright tone as he wanted to brighten the mood.

"To where?" Chanyeol asked as his eyes scanning around.

"What are we doing here?" He asked again as he looked at Luhan's face. Luhan smiled as he saw Chanyeol's reaction.

"We should have celebrate our wish that had become true which is living together in a house today, right? We should have enjoy today and strengthen our friendships. But because of that guy, our plan was ruined. We shouldn't go home with this mood, right? It's not fun! So... Let's go! I'll treat you guys with Baskin Robbin's cake. For my cute Chanyeollie who's pouting here, I'll treat him three scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip ice-cream." Luhan said as he pinched Chanyeol's cheek.

Chanyeol gulped his saliva as he heard Luhan mentioning his favourite flavoured ice-cream. His mood totally change 360 degree. His eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Are you for real?" Chanyeol asked excitedly.

"Of course! I don't want to see you in your foul mood." Luhan told him honestly. Chanyeol grinned at Luhan, showing that he's not in his foul mood anymore and Luhan just chuckled at his behaviour.

"Okay, let's go already!" Chanyeol exclaimed, making Baekhyun shook his head slowly.

'Just now he's moody. But after hearing Luhan wanted to treat him ice-cream, his mood brighten instantly. Park Chanyeol, are you really 20?' Baekhyun thought as he went out from the car.

Chanyeol smiled while watching Luhan and Baekhyun walked behind him, "Luhannie, Baekkie~ Can you both walk faster? I can't wait to eat my ice-cream!"

Then, they walked together to the Baskin Robbin cafe while chatting with eath other. Indeed, they had become best friends since their first time entered the university even though they did not took the same course. It's their fate.

 


 

First of all, I want to thank krisyeolcola, suppai, kim_cloud, Ayangyeng, xuhnkrsyl, schmeterling, miruechulli, ars251, NoOtherThanMe, Kristinekim1106, nightangel2050, 15fatfatdbsk, anieina, moon_up, andieen, Charlot1081, DepthsofDespair, laylika and Peiyee for subscribing this story. I really appreciate it and I love you all!! ^o^

And I want to thank Charlot1081 again for the upvote! :D I hope you all enjoy reading this chapter.

Happy reading~!! ^-^