Chapter One

Scent of Love

The atmosphere in the restaurant was a bit noisy and busy with peoples' chattering. Three boys entered the restaurant and instantly searching for an empty seat. After a few minutes, a waiter approached them to take their order. They didn't take a long time to order their meal because they are too hungry. Well, they just finished cleaning a house.

The black-haired boy, Chanyeol leaned his body against the chair as the waiter walked to the kitchen. He eyed his two best friend, Luhan and Baekhyun.

"Finally, we finished cleaning the house! This is the first time that I'm actually cleaning. It's so tiring..." The red-haired boy, Baekhyun admitted.

"After this, you have to live diligently. If you're that lazy, at least tidy your room. Don't scattered your clothes like you did in the hostel." Chanyeol stated while staring at the flower on their table.

"That's right! If not, I'll kick you out from the house." The brown-haired boy, Luhan added.

"Yah! Why so cruel? I know it's not my house..." Baekhyun said, looking down. Luhan just laughed softly at Baekhyun reaction while hitting his arm.

"I'm just kidding, Baek. Relax. It's not my house, it's our house. Got it?" Luhan smiled.

"But we didn't even pay for it. Are you serious that you're letting us stay at the house for free?" Chanyeol suddenly asked Luhan as he didn't felt that it was a good choice.

To be honest, Chanyeol did not felt comfortable living at the Moonlight Condominium for free. Luhan did not get an offer to stay in the hostel anymore so he made a decision to rent his aunt's house that located at level 12, Moonlight Condominium. Concidentially, his aunt had to move to another town.

But then, Luhan's parents suddenly bought the house from his aunt and offered Chanyeol and Baekhyun to live together with his son because they knew how close they are. Luhan is the only son in his family. His parents pampered him a lot. But eventhough Luhan was born with silver spoon in his mouth, he never boasted about it.

"How many time should I tell you both? You don't have to. We had agreed about this, right? Alright, I don't want to hear about this issue anymore. Our food has arrived so I think we should eat it, right?" Luhan said as the waiter served their table with meals.

"Let's eat!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun said in unison. The atmosphere that was noisy with their voices just now faded immediately. Everyone was enjoying their own meal.

Baekhyun took a drink in front of him and slurped it slowly using a straw. Well, he's not good in eating spicy food. He stopped eating for a while. His eyes wandered around. His eyes widened when he looked at his left side. As fast as lightning, Baekhyun turned to his best friends again. He suddenly needs more air.

"Oh my God!!" Baekhyun exclaimed excitedly.

Chanyeol who was enjoying his meal look weirdly at Baekhyun, "What's wrong with you?"

"Cool down, Baek. Why are you suddenly acting like that?" Luhan asked him too.

Watching Baekhyun acted like a girl, Chanyeol and Luhan stopped eating their meals. They gave 100% of their attention to Baekhyun.

"Do both of you still remember my statement?" Baekhyun asked after he calmed himself.

"Which statement?" Luhan asked him back.

"Aish... My statement that made both of you slapped my head. Remember or not?"

Simultaneously, Chanyeol and Luhan shook their head. They really did not remember!

Baekhyun snorted, "How could both of you forgot about it? My statement that... If I ever meet the guy that I saw at the airport last year, I will get him no matter what. Remember now?"

"Oohh..." Chanyeol and Luhan answered in unison. Monotonous.

"Is that all the reaction that I got from my two best friends?" Baekhyun said, a bit dissappointed. Chanyeol just grinned at him.

"So, what's with your statement?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun, leaning against his chair.

"I found him already!" Baekhyun's excitement grows again after hearing Chanyeol's question.

"What? Really?? Where??" Luhan asked as his eyes wandered inside the restaurant. Chanyeol just smiled at both of his best friends' behaviour and shook his head slowly.

"Look at your 9 o'clock. He's in a blue shirt." Baekhyun told him. Luhan turned to his left and his eyes caught a guy who was wearing a blue shirt.

"Hey, he's quite handsome! So what's your plan?" Luhan asked, looking at Baekhyun again who was smiling.

Hearing Luhan's statement, Chanyeol was curious about how handsome the guy is. He turned to his left and his eyes met with the guy. Then suddenly, the guy smiled and winked at him. What the hell?!! That action made Chanyeol want to puke. He glared at the guy before looking back at his best friends. Baekhyun and Luhan was busy talking about that guy without noticing Chanyeol's act. Chanyeol pouted as he saw his best friends excitedly talking about that guy.

'I'm being ignored.' He thought. Without waiting for them, he resumed eating his unfinished meal.

"Hey, do you think he's from our university?" Baekhyun asked Luhan.

"I don't know either." Luhan shrugged his shoulders.

"How will I get him?" Baekhyun sighed.

"Baek, are you sure it's him? And I think he already has a girlfriend." Chanyeol suddenly said. He assumed that the girl who was sitting in front of Baekhyun's crush is his boyfriend.

"Yeah, I'm very sure! And did you forgot already, my dear Chanyeollie? I don't really care if he already has a boyfriend or girlfriend." Baekhyun said confidently. Then, Baekhyun looked at the guy again. His food was left unfinished. His smile got bigger when the guy responded to him.

Chanyeol and Luhan looked at each other for a while. Luhan quirked his eyebrows to Chanyeol. Chanyeol then pouted slightly and shrugged his shoulders.

"Let's just eat. Let him immersed into his own world." Luhan told Chanyeol. Chanyeol and Luhan resumed eating. If they wait upon Baekhyun, it will surely proceed until tomorrow.

Chanyeol get up from his seat after finishing his meal. He wanted to wash his hands. Chanyeol need to pass Baekhyun's crush's table in order to walk towards the sink. He just walked casually and gave the guy a glare. Maybe Chanyeol really hate that guy. After washing his hands, Chanyeol went to the toilet nearby. Not long after that, he walked out from the toilet and made his way to his table.

Out of the blue, two kids were running towards him and one of them bumped onto him causing Chanyeol to lose his balance and fall backwards. His eyes closed in instant because of the sudden impact.

'Ah, how embarrassing! This is maybe my punishment for glaring at the guy without a reason just now.' Chanyeol thought.

But, Chanyeol felt a bit weird. Why didn't he fall on the floor? His shoulder bumped into something. But what? There's nothing at his back. He suddenly felt something wrapped around his waist. He gulped his saliva a few times. His heart suddenly raced faster than usual.

"Hmm... Having fun?" Chanyeol heard a voice whispering at his ears.

His eyes immediately opened. His eyes widened as he realized that he's actually leaning on Baekhyun's crush's shoulder and his waist was being hugged by him. Chanyeol did not even blinking. He's too shock! Then, he quickly getting on his feet and slapped the guy's arm that hugged his waist perfectly.

"ert!" Chanyeol snapped as he glared at the guy. He then quickly walked away from the guy. He is more willing to fall on the floor rather than being hugged by that guy.

Chanyeol went to his table but he did not took a seat. Luhan and Baekhyun just stared at him without blinking, probably still shocked after witnessing the whole incident.

"I wanna go home. Pay for me first. I'll meet both of you in the car." Chanyeol said to his best friends.

After that, Chanyeol walked out from the restaurant. His cheeks suddenly got hotter. He can feel that all the peoples inside the restaurant were watching the whole incident earlier.

'Urghh! This is so embarrassing!' Chanyeol screamed mentally.

 

A/N : I'm sorry if there's any grammatically error. I hope you enjoy this and drop some comments. I would like to know how you think about this story. ^o^