Moving In

You Were In Love With Me?

Tao POV

I really did miss China. While in the car I just looked outside the window, in awe of everything that I had given up on for an .

{While Tao was looking outside the window, he failed to notice the loving glances that Kris would sneek}

3rd PERSON

It was quite in the car until Tao spoke up "I really did you this place Kris"

"You only missed being in China? Nothing else?!" Kris asked with a fake offened expression.

"Oh God Wu Yifan, of course I missed you too you, my childhood/ angry bird/ dragon of a friend!"

".....friend?"

"Opps sorry I meant BEST FRIEND"

"Ohhh yeah...Best Friends..."

The car got silent againafter that. After 10 minutes they arrived at Kris' apartment. Kris turned off his car and got out, opening Tao's door. 

"Why thanks Kris, but I could open the door myslef you know? It's not like were dating or anything."

"...yeah...well lets get going then"

Kris opened the truck of his car and Tao went in and was about to grab his suit case, but Kris was faster in grabbing it. Kris took the bag while Tao was arguing that he could carry his own things. He just ignored Tao's rants and just walked into the building with a pouting Tao. They went into the building and Kris led them to the elavator. When the elavator opened up witha ding, they went in a Kris pressed the 12 floor button. 

Tao raised an eyebrow,"The 12th floor? The highest floor on this building? The one with the more expensive apartments?"

Kris looked at him,"Your as talkiative as always. Yes I do live on the 12th floor. One thing that you didn't know about me while you were in Korea with Sehun, is that I started up my own little company."

Tao just looked at Kris with a shocked expression, "3 things.... 1.WTF WU YIFAN!?!?! 2.Why the hell didnt you tell your best friend since CHILDHOOD about this! 3. Don't ever mention that ever again..."

"Sorry Tao but you seemed busy in Korea and I didn't always have the time to explain everything."

"*sigh* whatever, but you better make this up to me with dim sum tomorrow"

"Yeah sure whatever you want"

As soon as that was said the elavator had arrived at the 12th floor and opened the doors with a ding. They exited the elavator was walked down the hallway to the room 12D. Kris took out his apartment key and unlocked the door allowing Tao to enter in first. Tao went in and his mouth just dropped. 

"What the fricking gucci bags, Kris, this doesnt even look like a apartment, its more of a minature mansion."

"Well you can't really say its a mansion when it's pretty small compared to one."

"Shut up you know what I mean."

"Tao follow me, over here is gonna be your room."

Kris opened the door to the room and once again let Tao step in first to take a look at everything. There was a queen sized bed with beautiful silver and black bed sheets/blankets, right nest to it was a mirrored side table with a silver and white lamp on top. Tao saw another door in his room and he opened the door. It was a huge closet.

"What the hell am I gonna do with this huge of a closet..." Tao whispered to himself

Tao looked back to where Kris was. Kris was getting his luggage down beside the bed. 

Kris looked up at Tao when see had set everything down. 

"I'll give you some time to unpack, it's pretty late now so when your done just come out and I'll have some dinner ready and dont forget...."

Before Kris could finish his sentence, Tao hugged Kris in a warm hug. 

"Yeah yeah, but seriouly Kris, thank you so much for letting me live here with you."

"It's no problem Tao, I'm always going to be here for you when you need me"

"Thank you Kris, Your the bestest friend I've ever had, I love you"

"Yeah sure"

Kris quickly made his way out of Tao's room and closed the door behind him.

Kris released a long sigh "I Love You too Tao but more than just friends."

He just walked away to the kitchen to cook dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

PLEASE FORGIVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!! I know i havent been updating and I can't promise anything on how the updates are going to be like. School has been stressing me out so much to the point I just throw my homework on the floor and just lay in bed contemplating what life is. I have no idea when I will be updating or anything because as I said before, I AT UPDATING REGULARLY (IM SO SORRY)!!!!!!!!!!! I hope that you guys have enjoyed this chapter. Summer break is coming up in 2 months so I'll try to update more then! Have a nice day guys! :)