2 Years Ago

You Were In Love With Me?

"BABE WAKE UP!!!~"

"Nooo babe I don't wanna..." Sehun groaned covering his head with his pillow

"Fine just leave me to die of boredum!" Tao pouted

*sigh* "Okay okay, I'm up now. Happy?"

Sehun rubbed his eyes.

"hehe, YES, I LOVE YOU BABE!"

Tao starting giving Sehun mini pecks on his lips. After a while Sehun broke the kissing session.

"Hey, were you always this loud in the morning?"

"Yes, when did you not notice?"

"Oh, well I have to get ready for work babe"

Sehun started to get up. Tao stopped him for a bit, wanting to give him another peck. But Sehun stopped him.

"Sorry babe I just wanna get up and get ready."

"Oh okay then..."

Sehun got out of bed and went to go shower. Tao went to make a small breakfast for Sehun after he gets ready. Sehun got out of the shower right when Tao finished his cooking. Sehun wore his suit and walked out of their shared room.

"Babe you look hot as always. I cooked you some breakfast."

"It looks great baby but I'm not hungry this morning."

Tao pouted, and Sehun could sense he was upset.

"I' m sorry Tao, I just don't have a appitite right now"

Sehun pecked his forehead as an apology.

"It's fine, well you better go, you don't want to be late for work"

Sehun pecked Tao's cheek and left.

Tao just stood there alone in the middle of the hallway. After snapping out of his day dream, he just decided to do some chores. While doing these chores he decided to text one of his old friends back in China, Kris Wu.

Texting

TO: Kris

"AYO WASSUP KREASEEEEE~"

....

From: Kris

"Taozi?"

To: Kris

" No it's your freckishly tall friend, Chanyeol. STUPID, of course it's Taozi

From: Kris

"Oh My God! Taozi I missed you sooo much!"

To: Kris

"I missed you too Dragon"

From: Kris

"So how's Korea? Are you still with that yehet dude, Sehun?"

To:Kris

"Korea's great, but I still miss China from time to time. And yes I'm still dating my one and only Yehet dude. Why do you ask?"

From: Kris

" Oh nothing just wondering, so what up with you now."

To: Kris

"Well Sehun just left to go to work so I'm just cleaning up the apartment."

From: Kris

"Why don't you ever come and visit me?"

To: Kris

"SORRY! It's just I keep on being distracted on Sehun and now I have my Dragon to talk to agian. I promise I'll try to visit soon with Sehun"

From: Kris

"With Sehun? Well okay then. How's cleaning."

Right when Tao was about to reply, Tao spotted Sehun's phone and wallet was on the night stand. Tao picked ep Sehun's phone and saw that Sehun had unread messages from a contact called 'Xiao Lu'. Tao's curiosity got the best of him and he tried to unlock the phone. Luckly Sehun was never good at passwords, and "Yehet" was no exception. Tao scrolled through the messages sent by this 'Xiao Lu' including Sehun's replies and almost dropped the phone.

Texts on Sehun's phone~

L:" Sehunnie come over please~~~~"

S:" I can't right now my boyfriend just fell asleep I don't want him to wake up and see me gone"

L:" Please I need you right now, I need some love too."

S:" But I can't just leave Tao"

L:" Just leave Tao! If you don't love his just leave him, just come to he instead!"

S:" I can't just leave him he can all the way from China, just to be with me. Nvr mind, I'll be there in 30 minutes. Be ready my little dear~"

L:" Yes Mr. Oh"

L:" Sehunnnnnie thanks for coming over"

L:" I hope I'll see you agian this week, Love you~"

~End of Messages~

Tao started to get angry and so upset and the same time. He started to cry out of frustration. Just then Sehun came into the apartment and into their room.

"Hey babe I forgot my phone and my wallet have you seen...."

Sehun saw Tao looking at his phone, unlocked and in his messages.

"Babe it's not what it looks like!"

"Babe look at me please."

"BABE!?!"

Sehun was right in front of Tao. Tao had his head down still crying until he finally he lifted his head with teary eayes and clenched fists. And then he started yelling.

"IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?!?!?!"

"DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULL!"

"WHAT WAS I TO YOU THIS WHOLE ING TIME!?!?"

"Just calm down babe..."

"DON'T 'BABE' ME!!!"

"I AM NO LONGER YOU BABE OR YOUR BOYFRIEND. I WANT YOU OUT OF MY ING LIFE. I AM MOVING OUT BY TOMORROW. I CAN'T BELIEVE I BELIEVED ALL THE 'I LOVE YOU's  YOU SAID TO ME AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I MOVED AWAY FROM MY HOME AND AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS JUST TO BE WITH AN LIKE YOU!!! ENJOY YOUR LIFE WITH YOU LITTLE XIAO LU!"

Tao slapped Sehun and the face and stormed out of the apartment. 

Sehun just stood there. He knew he deserved all the things Tao said to him, but for some reason he didn't have the lving feeling to run after Tao. He just stood there, staring at his phone cracked because of when Tao dropped it on the floor. Tao and him were over. No more waking up to each other, or little pecks or cuddles. To Sehun everything was gone; his love for Tao, Tao himself, and the person who loved him so much he would move to a different country. Sehun looked at his phone and saw that it was still working and just started to text the one person he had left, his Xiao Lu.

Tao ran to the nearest park and just sat on the bench that was away from all noise and anyone one in general. He just sat there. He was thinking about everything. How was he gonna live in Korea without Sehun? How will he ever find happiness again? How will he love again? He called up one of his close friends who had happened to live in Korea, Xuimin, and told him what had happened, and ask if he can stay at his place. Then afterwards Tao's mind just went blank...so he decided to text the one person he knew that would always be there for him...

To: Kris

" Turns out Sehun is a cheating . My visit to China might take longer than before..."

From: Kris

" WHAT!?! Taozi what happened???

~no response~

From: Kris

"Taozi, answer me please. What's wrong !?"

~no response~

Tao was just sitting there. Crying out his pain and sorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey DinoSour is here! Yes, I know it's spelled Dinosaur, but I like it as Dinosour. So this is the first chapter to my first Taoris story. To be honest with you guys I at updates. I have a feeling that later on I might put this story up for adoption at one point. I love to create story ideas and plots but I just at writing the stories itself and updating regularly. But for now I hope you liked the first chapter, it took me forever to think of the storyline for the 1st chapter. But Thanks for reading. Until the next chapter! :)