Now

You Were In Love With Me?

Tao POV

I was at the airport saying goodbye to my good friend Xiumin, hes was nice enough to let me stay with him in Korea after my whole situation with my ex-boyfriend.

"Are you sure your okay now? Do you think you might need extra money? Did you make sure your friend in China is going to pick you up?"

Xiumin worries to much about me, that why I'm kinda glad he can relax after I leave.

"Yes Xiumin I'm perfectly fine, I'm totally over the of an ex-boyfriend. I have enough money to last me 6 months, and i'll be getting a job eventually. And yes I did make sure my friend was going to pick me up from the airport in China, don't worry he knows that if he doesn't, he's gonna get a wushu beating."

Xiumin sigh in relief. I was kind of sad that I would be leaving him to go to China, but I just needed to get away from Korea. I came here because I thought I could always live here with Sehun, but it just didnt work out. Since I knew I had people in China I could be with, I decided to move back there, also since my parents didn't like the idea of me moving to Korea in the first place, I decided I would stay with my friend Kris. Kris was the best friend that I never knew could have exsisted, he was so caring and kind to me that I would never give him away for anything. 

It was time for me to board my flight. I said my final goodbyes to Xiumin and promised him I would text him once I land. I sat down and just enjoyed my flight.

I finally arrived at the airport in China, I felt so good to be home. I exited the plane and looked round at the mass amount of people getting their luggage and leaving the airport or meeting with other people. I grabbed my luggage and stared to look around for Kris. I didn't know how it was so hard to find a frickin 6"2 dragon/angry bird. I kept on tuning my head back and forth trying to find Kris, but it was hopeless. Suddenly someone grabbed my by the shoulder, I panicked and quickly by instinct, I grabbed whoever touched me by their wrist and arm, and flipped them over.

"wowowowow AAHHH!!!! Tao! It's me Kris! Jesus did you really have to do that?"

Kris?.....OMG KRIS

"Oh my flippin pandas, KRIS, I missed you so much!!!"

I tackled him into a hug while he was still on the floor in pain.

"Ouch! Tao, I missed you to but can you kinda get off me. My back kinda hurts since you flipped me over like a pancake."

"oops sorry, Why would you scare me like that in the first place huh?"

"How did I scare you I jest grabbed your arm!"

"Who knows who could have been a salker or a , I DONT KNOW!"

There was complete silence for a few second. Then right at the same time we just started laughing. I missed him so much, and I swear he grew even taller than he was before. 

"I really did miss you Taozi... I'm glad your back here in China"

"I'm really glad im back too"

"Okay then lets go, I'll show you where you'll be staying with me"

"Yeah sounds great! Lets go!"

I grabbed my luggage and he grabbed my wrist, and he dragged me to his car. He started driving and we finally reached our destination.

 

Kris POV

I can't believe he's going to be staying with me. I missed him so much. I really want to kill Sehun for taking him away from me and then hurting him. But I'm just glad he's  back here in China and with me. I loved Toazi for so long that I almost died when he said he was moving to Korea. I still have feelings for him till this day, but I think he just sees me as his best friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note

Hey guys whats up! First let me say i am so sorry for not updating since I posted the first chapter. I was waiting until I was on Winterbreak to update this story. School was just so difficult becuase exams are coming up. I am going to try and post more often but I just don't know how to write the next few chapters. Wish me luck! Bye bye~