Chapter 3

Amnesia [S1]

 

Jessica's POV

 

I had walked into the bathroom to fix my hair and the new girl called Tiffany Hwang was putting her lip gloss on, I think? She looked up at me and greeted me with a cute "Hii". I turned back and looked at her she was wearing alot of pink again, but this time she had a pink skirt and a white t-shirt and then a pink blazer. Why am I thinking like this? Bothering what she has on is just not normal at all.,

"Hi" I managed to choke out of my mouth as I played with my hair in front of the large mirror. "Do you remember me from yesterday?" she asked with a cute smile I thought to myself and how could I forget someone I just met yesterday? She must think I am really dumb or something, I chuckled at my thoughts as I turned my head to the girl, "Yeah I do"

She then offered her hand too me and smiled "Well if you forgot my name, its Tiffany nice to meet ya, Jess rit ight?" I slowly placed my hand to hers she gave it a firm but gentle squeeze, her hand felt so warm and smooth. "Nice too properly meet you" I chuckled as we started to shake our hands together, "And yeah my name is Jessica but if you like you can call me Jess" 

She then pulled off the handshake,"I hope we can be good friends, Jessi" she said as she got her mobile phone and clicked on her contact list, I think? "I know this maybe sorta creepy.. but can I have your phone number please?"

I then got out my phone from my bag and turned it on, "Of course you can" I said as I passed my phone to her, I noticed that she had a big phone case saying "PINK" on it. What was on my mind the most was why was practicaly everything I have saw her use/in pink? She then passed back my phone and smiled, "Expect a text message from me tonight then, Jessi" she smurked as she walked out of the bathroom.

 

I just stood there for the next  5 moments just thinking of that moment, how she smiled, how she spoke, and how adorably cheeky she was. I pulled a smile on my face as I walked out of the room too meet the others. 

 

Authors POV

 

Jessica walked into the classroom it was 8:00am and Class diddn't start till after 9, so too the class they saw it as freetime. Yoona and Yuri were best friends, Taeyeon and Baekhyun were crazy for eachother and Sooyoung and food.. hmm maybe she would die for it? There came in Kris and Luhan the Chinese students who have just moved over, they are actually really great at korean which makes it better for them to fit in. 

This time Tiffany was with the group, laughing, smiling and just being dorky. Jessica took her place at her desk placing her bag under her chair and  then got out her reading book. "Hi Jessi" said a voice which approached her she looked up to see Tiffany standing in front of her; "Is that the fault in our stars? Oh my gosh I have read it like 100 times, its a really good book" 

Jessica smiled at the girls comment, "Your right, it really really is" she flicked to the next page Tiffany then walked behind her to take a sneek peek of what page she was on. "Ohh your up to the part where they kiss" she said as she rested her hands on the top part of the chair, Jessica turned her head to the girl, "Umm yeah, it's always my favorite part" she smiled.

Tiffany chuckled, "I know what you mean its just ahh romantic!" she smiled before continuing her sentance, "Do you know what goes on towards the end?" Jessica looked back up too her and slightly shaked her head, "Nope.. what was it?" she then paused for a moment "Wait, I know!" she said as she looked up at the light ontop of her, "Does Hazel die?" 

The younger girl laughed at her answer, even though she knew that she was wrong that the answer was that Agustus was the one who actually died. "Hmm I don't want to spoil the story for you" she teased causing the older Jung too pout, "Or maybe you can help me with somthing?" 

Jessica looked up at the girl but she knew if Tiffany gave her the answer their would be no point in reading the story; "It's fine.. but what do you need helping with?"

"Don't you wan't the story?" Hwang smiled and so did Jessica, "It's okay now you were right it would probably wreck the whole story but thanks.. what did you need anyway?" Tiffany raised her eyebrow and thought for a moment, "Ummm I know we only just met.. but can you do this thing with me every day?"

Jessica became curious, what did the new girl want? Jessica indicated her by moving her head, too tell her continue; "Theirs a petshop by my mom's new store, and I love the animals! Theirs a dog that I have been wanting, but at the same time i'd love to work there every day being in the precence of all of the animals, but at the same time I don't want too work on my own, and I was woundering if you would like to work there with me?" She then waved her hands fastly "W-wait it's only if you want too" 

"I could start today if you like, but I have to stay back for about a hour if you don't mind waiting" Jessica smiled at the girl as she closed the book what was infront of her and placed it back in her bag.

 


 

Tiffany waited out side of the classroom after school, but their was no sight of the Jung, she checked the bathroom, the cafeteria and the grounds. She then clicked her fingers "Ah the auditorium!" she said as she ran to the large theatre like room. It turns out that Jessica had already beat her too it as she was waiting by the back gates. 

When Tiffany reached the auditorium it was empty she was out of breath running around the building, she got out her phone and dialed the number Jessie gave her.

"Ringgg____"

"Ring_____"

 

"Ringgg____"

"Ring_____"

 

"Don't you ever pick u your phone?" she whined as it got to the 6th try she was going to end the call;

 

"Hello?"

 

Tiffany smiled when she heard the voice 

 

"Um who is this?"

 

"It's Tiffany Hehe"

 

"Oh Tiffany, where are you?"

 

"I could of asked you the same question, I have been waiting out side the auditorium.."

 

"Oh, sorry I have been waiting out at the back gates"

 

"I'll be right there" 

 

Tiffany then hung up the phone call and ran to the nearest exit door, she still wasn't to fond about the whole school building as she only knew about half of it. Luckily she had walked out the right doors as she saw a smiling Jessica at the end of gate, "Ahh Jessi, i'm so sorry to keep you waiting!" she said as she caught up to the Jung, "Lets get going then" she smiled

They had got onto the bus with Tiffany by the window and Jessica sitting on the outer part, their was a akward silence between the whole bus ride, "Thats our stop!" Tiffany cheered with a exited tone, as Jessica just smiled. 

As they were walking down, Tiffany decided to crush that akward scilence and decided to bring up a conversation up, "So.. what hobbies do you like to do?"

"Hmm Most of the time I just sleep" she chuckled before continuing her sentance, "But I like to sing and write music for some reason, what about you?"she asked. She knew for certain that Tiffany liked pink  but that was mostly all she knew about her, besides being from the USA. "I like pink, as you can see" she smiled and tugged on her clothes, "But I LOVE to sing, reading books, sports and collecting anything pink" 

"Are you a pink freak?" Jessica asked sarcasticly causing Tiffany too laugh, "Well yeah, I am" she smiled before looking up at the building infrount of her, "This is my mom's shop!" 

The two girls walked into the shop Jessica looked around at all of the items on the shelves, "Hii Mom!" Tiffany greeted her mom as she gave her the worlds biggest hug. "Hello Sweety, how was your day?" her mom asked with a big smile, just like her daughters. "It's been great" she then pointed at Jessica, "I have made a new friend, mom she is going to work at the petshop with me!" 

 

Jessica's POV: 

Tiffany's mom had the face and the smile of her daughter, she had welcomed me into her shop with warm hands. It turns out that her name was Michelle, and she was also from America. I told her about my little sister Krystal and how hormonal she was, we all just laughed. "Oh yeah Tiff, Mrs Kim called past and said that The pet shop was going to be closed for the week because Halloween, I think?"  

Tiffany was dissapointed you could just tell in her facial expression, Michelle then turned to me "Instead do you want to come for dinner tonight?" she asked. I was about too say yes but I stopped myself, why did I do that? "I would love to, but I have to help my sister with her homework tonight" I had just gave out the worst lie possible. 

Michelle just smiled and Tiffany frowned, "Well theirs always another time, right mom?" she asked I started to feel bad for her she must of wanted it really bad. I then smiled, "Yeah theirs always another time" 

I had walked out of the shop after saying my goodbyes, Tiffany followed me. "H-hey Jessi" she tugged onto my jacket, I turned around and made a light "Hmph?" sound. She then hugged me and rested her head onto my shoulder and wrapped her arms around me tightly, "Thanks for today, I hope we can do this again" 

I could feel how warm she felt, I could smell her scent the smell of strawberrys, and her soft coat. For some reason I wanted this moment to last forever, she had pulled the moment off  "I will see you tomorrow" she smiled before walking back into the store.

While I was walking home I could feel my stomach turning upside down, why was it doing this? When I got home I was welcomed by my family, I went up into my bedroom with the same feeling in my stomach. My iPad and phone was on my study desk as I was reading my book, but this whole time I was thinking about Tiffany and what she had told me about the story, and I was determend to finish it. 

I could hear my iPad vibrating I gave a sigh and leant over to pick it up it was the group chat and Taeyeon added me back too it, I left it about a week ago due to fustration over the notifacations. "Half a hour wouldn't do any bad" I mumbled to myself as I opend the iPad

 

Chat Room POV

Taeyeon •  Baekhyun •  Tiffany •  Luhan •  Yuri  Yoona  Jessica   Kris • 

OMG SICAS ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!

SICA!!!!!!!

Hello everybody..

Hii Jess! 

Yo, Sica!

ERHSGK;LTKE;LWG;LWMRG;WHW

Easy, Tiger ;)

stfu

eh?

stfu

I love you too:.)

stfu

Hii Taeyeon!

FANNY!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello..

idk wht this is, imma go AFK 

Kris is AFK

Bye Kris!

And Hii!

wtf im bored 

When are you never bored..?

lol, no. 

Ahahaha.. :P 

Hii Jessi!

Hi Tiffany. :)

I gotta go -,- Taeng, Ring me later?

no

Baekhyun is Offline

Taeyeon is Offline

Yuri is offline

Oh..

xD

What'cha up too Jessi anyways?

Hmm Just relaxing.. I have this weird feeling in my stomach, hopefully I can finish the book by tomorrow.~

Ohhhh you need alot of rest then Jess, is it that time of the month? (sorry if im to personal)

Haha, don't worry it's not~ It just feels like my stomach has turned upside down for some reason.. nothing to worry about ^.^

I'll try my best not too hehe~ 

Awww~

What are u up too then? 

Hehe Just sitting on my bed talking to you ~

Taeyeon is online

guys.. do you want to hang out at the beach sometime?

Ehhh when?

^^

I'll ask everybody tomorrow.. anyway i'm going to bed now see you es tomorrow. LOVE YAS <3 <3

Aww love ya too Taengo <3

I think i'm gonna go too night. ^.^

Night Jessi~

Jessica is offline

Tiffany is offline

Taeyeon is offline


A/N: 

Ahh This is a full chapter btw.. 

 

So do you think that JeTi is getting closer? And what is that feeling Jessica is having? 

and LOL that chat at the end xD

 

PLZ COMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK SHOULD HAPPEN!