Chapter one [Part one] I think i'm in love...

Amnesia [S1]

Tiffany's POV

 

Taeyeon had shown me around my new school, the school system is very differnent here I was really confused.."Soo, here is our dorky classroom!" she laughed as we walked into the large room filled with desks and chairs. She directed me to the teacher; "Hii, i'm your new student Hwang Miyoung but I like to get called Tiffany" The teacher looked up at me and smiled, "Hello, Tiffany i'm Mrs Hee nice too meet you" 

I looked up at her and then I looked around the large classroom full of different people, I felt really nervous. Mrs Hee had told me to introduce myself to the class, as she stopped the classrooms conversations; "SHHH class! we have a new member of the class today, please introduce yourself!"

"Hi my name is Miyoung wait no! Stephanie" I then paused for a moment as the classroom continued to stare at me, "WAIT! My name is Tiffany, and I'm happy to be here!" 

Luckily Taeyeon had let me into her friendship group they had seemed as dorky as I was. I found out that Taeyeon was dating Baekhyun he is the head of student council, he was a really nice person and had a warm personality. I had walked in the corridoor with Taeyeon and my new friend Sooyoung and I noticed a poster on the wall stating that their was chior try outs.  

Taeyeon knew that singing was one of my favourite hobbies besides being pink, thats mostly all what I do. Taeyeon turned too me "You should audition for the choir, your voice is amazing!" 

I smiled back at her but I was still unsure on if I should do it, because what if other people think i'm bad? Well I am bad so theirs nothing to think of, Taeyeon then raised her eyebrow "Hmm IF I autition with you.. will you then? Jessica will probably let you in anyway" Who's this Jessica person, and why haven't I saw her today, Could she be like the queen bee that one girl who rules the school.

I then smiled at the two girls using my eyesmile and said a loud "YES" causing most of the corridoor to look at us, but we all just started to laugh xD. We all then walked to the music department as Taeyeon ran up to a girl and randomly gave her a hug?

 

Jessica's POV;

 

I looked up from the piano and saw that Taeyeon was running up to me, I instanlly got up as she hugged me. I had seen Sooyoung walking with a unfamiliar person, she had a great smile lets just kepp it that way. "Me and Tippany are here to audition!"

I looked at Sooyoung why was she here if she wasn't going to audition? I silently chuckled at at my thoughts as I guided the two girls to the stage, then I stopped. I knew Tayeons pronounciation was wrong as their is no name as "Tippany" I knew the name what she ment was infact "Tiffany". It's a english formed name as I was looking at the girl I could just tell she was from the states.

After Taeyeons angelic audition, I had asked everyone to leave the auditorium. When everyone had left I had locked the door leaving a spooky atmosphere, I walked back up to my piano. "So, are you from America?"

She smiled at me and nodded, "Yep! I was born in California but then I moved to Korea with my family.. how did you know?" 

I faced my piano ordeing the sheets back into their original place and I srugged my shoulders, "Hmm I don't know it's just the way Taeyeon pronounced your name Tippany" I chuckled. She smiled back at my comment with that smile from earlier, "Taeyeons a funny but dorky person, I have knew her since we were just children, may I ask what is your name?" 

I placed my hands on the piano keys, "My name is Jessica jung". I then started playing the lead song for the schools production "Into the new world" (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2SUXxbS7rU).  I then finished the song, "Listen uhh I don't know how to put this, but you don't need to audition because I would probably let you in anyway.. so um I will see you tomorrow lunchtime I guess?" 

The girl gave me the biggest smile she has probably ever pulled and jumped for joy "OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH!" she then started to walk to towards the door then she turned back, "By the way your amazing at the piano!" she said before running out the large room. 

I then sat back down on the small stool and resting my head on the piano keys, that girl sure did have alot of pink on her body; pink jacket pink ribbon in her hair not to forget her pink shoes! I rested my eyes, lightley closing them but before I knew it I was fast asleep. I like to sleep over all of my other activities because it lets me travel to my outer world. 

I could feel somthing tickiling on my nose it was irratating me, then I feel my back becoming soaking wet as I could feel water pouring down it. Was this a dream or just reality? Nope it's reality.. I opend my eyes to see Taeyeon and Baekhyun chuckling, "W-what's so funny?"

 

"HAHAHA THE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS YOU MADE" Baekhyun laughed as he picks up the bottle of water and takes a giant gulp out of it. Suddenly his phone vibrated "That's Kris and Luhan, the Chinese exchange students I need to meet them" he said as he gave Taeyeon a quick peck on the lips as he ran out of the room. "Bye, Sica" he shouted down the corridor.

I scoffed as I got up from the stool picking up a nearby towel and slowley rubbing it onto my back, Taeyeon looked up "Ohh sica, it was just a little joke!" she said. I knew that I was not botherd about all of that pranking stuff, but their was one thing that I was botherd about. Yeah I diddn't belive in love at all I just thought it was stupid. 

But today was different, and they say that everything can change in just a day. I was not still clear at all i felt alot of mixed emotions.. how could I love somebody I just met? I then took in a big and deep sigh; "Taeyeon" I said clearly to get her attention, she then looked up at me "I think I have fell in love" 


A/N: IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE LATE UPDATE! I was just really un sure on what too write  or how to start it off. But.. finnaly I started it xD This is a short update sorry... its really late here and I have school tomorrow (HOPEFULLY I CAN UPDATE TOMORROW) So.. what do you think of Jessica's personality?~

 

I love all of your feed back so please give it~