Short; Chapter one [Part Two]

Amnesia [S1]

I paused for a moment and I started too think for a slight moment, what was I saying to be infact? I was wrong thinking that I had fallen in love, it's not real  and I know that for sure. How on earth could I say I have fallen for someone who I had just met? 

I just streched my arms and gave out a loud yawn which echoed across the auditorium, "Ignore that" I sighed as I put my hands back down onto the piano keys. "Ignore what I just said, it was just a reaction for the dream I was having"

Taeyeon just looked at at me and raised her eyebrow, "So.. uhh your not in-love then?" 

I just looked up at her with my icy cold stare "Do you think I would ever fall in love with anybody? Love is just a stupid word which people say they are but in reality their not, people don't even get that feeling in their heart I heard they just use love for a way to have.." I then paused and gave a light cough, "S-ual " 

Taeyeon just smiled at me as she sat down on the large stage that we were on and she gave me a light chucke, "Sica listen, love isn't as bad as what you think it actually is their are alot of goods about it; do you remember when Baekhyun always sent me flowers and cards?" she paused to wait for my answer I just gave her a light nod with my head as I continued to listen to her speech, "He did that because he was crazy about me, and that he loves me"

I just looked down at my shoes checking to see if  the small bows' were at the right angle, but at the same time thinking about Taeyeons words. "Trust me you will have your first love soon, but u just haven't met it yet" she then got out her notepad and wrote something down with the pen that she quickly got out of pad. 

She then carefully torn the page out and handed it over too me "You need to get out of this room and have a more social life, start coming back around with us Sica, we miss you"


How you will know that your falling in love;

Your heart actually skips faster, nervous, excited, and attentive around the person you love is how i usually feel, it is quite hard to explain, but it's an amazing feeling.. 

If you ever experience this, Jess then you have fell in love xD but keep this note handy, okay?~

 

 

I just looked at the note having a light smile in my face and the more and more that I thought of it in that period of 30 seconds I knew Taeyeon was right, I have been stressing myself in this stupid auditorium and not having a social life. I miss how fun we all was, hanging out at the beach late lights, sleeping at eachothers houses, most of all my ultimate favourite time was when we all went to the water park and how dorky it was. 

"I miss everyone too" I had replied back causing Taeyeon to grab my hand and run up the stairs, passing all of the rows seats. "W-where are we going?" I said as we ran down the corridor, Taeyeon turned back at me "We are going to meet everyone else"

I smiled as I followed her down the corridor and we approached the library. It had been so long since I have actually set foot in this room looking around as we walked in, looking at all of the books I have missed.

We approached the table that same old table we used to sit at every day where all of the funniest jokes have been made and how we all grew closer and closer, "Sicaa!" said Yuri as she aproached meand gave me a big hug "How have you been?"

"I have been great, just some music practices topping my head" I replied as I took my seat at the usual place, it made me happy I could feel my smile forming onto my face as I joined into their dorky conversation and we all just laughed. 


Yeh another short update.. But if I can do daily updates this is fine right? I will update tomorrow.. trust me!

 

Please keep your coments and all of that I enjoy reading!