[3/3]

Backstage

 

 

Ending

 

 

 

 

“N-No, please don’t.”

 

“Ahh. And you call yourself a manly man, Luhan-ssi? I really beg to disagree… you’re a hot . Even hotter than my wife.” His lips rubbing against his skin as he explored the white expanse beneath him.

 

“S-Sir… please. Stop.” He begged. He pleaded. He shouted for help but no one came to his aid.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“Aish. Aish. How could you, Minniee!”

 

“You lost, Luhan, now drink and get wasted.” It is really terrifying if you get the older who appears to be as harmless a lost hamster but when you get him drink even a single drop of alcohol, you should start shouting warning, danger ahead because Minseok’s attitude changes into a complete 360 turn.

 

No one defies the words of the oldest member of EXO. If Kyungsoo is a Satan himself with his choke grip, a punch from Minseok causes you a month long nursing of body pain and bright reddish bruises.

 

The Chinese actor pouted, begging his best friend to spare him but to no account, a drunk Minseok is heartless and his fellow mates, even Kris, are adding fuel to the fire.

 

“Luhan hyung. Luhan hyung. Luhan hyung!” they all chanted as the deer chugged the glass full of vodka down his throat. His adams apple obnoxiously bobbed up and down as he tried to contain the drink inside his mouth. Few drops escaped his lips as his face contorts at the sour taste of the liquid.

 

The cheering grew louder when he slammed down the glass hard on the wooden table. His face eyes tightly shut close and a visible red blush appeared on his smooth porcelain skin. “.” He cursed out loud.

 

“Wooooo~ Luhan hyung is the best!” Baekhyun hollered.

 

They had dinner at a fancy restaurant, as demanded by Chen since he quoted that Kris means money and dethroned Joonmyeon, he has to treat them in an expensive restaurant. The group ate there while reminiscing their two years as one true twelve and somehow, Luhan smiled mentally because there is no trace of sarcasm from the members like he had expected them to act around Kris.

 

He can feel that they are genuinely happy for Kris and the odd grudges they hold against the Canadian was long gone with the wind.

 

Of course, EXO is to leave Hong Kong the next morning for future schedules in Korea and tonight, they begged their manager to let them drink. Not wanting Kris to spend another cent, Luhan offered the drinks are on him.

 

Their manager only sighed at Luhan’s aegyo and agreed to the kids’ plans but bargained that he’ll only allow them to drink if they’ll have it inside the hotel room. He’s afraid that the kids will get into trouble if they attempt to get wasted in public.

 

“Ohhhh!! Luhan hyung deabak. Your face is so red.” Jongin laughed at Luhan who has his eyes lazily blinking, the alcohol already taking effect on his body.

 

“Guys, you shouldn’t get hyung drunk, he’ll drive home later.” Joonmyeon reminded the members. Kris seconded, no one will bring Luhan home. His manager will pick him up later and there are reporters lurking around the hotel, it isn’t safe to have Luhan with him. It might add fuel to the current suspicion of their so called relationship.

 

Sehun snorted but they didn’t notice him. He just silently drinks a few shot, not wanting to join the happy conversation.

 

It was until Luhan bid farewell to the group. Lots of hugging and threatening happened. They begged the older to give them his private number which Luhan complied after Baekhyun’s blank stare and Chanyeol’s tantrums.

 

Tao shed some tears as well as Kyungsoo who silently wiped his tears in the corner of his eyes. Jongin tried to hold back his laughter because Kyungsoo being all emotional is just so funny. A hard nudge on his stomach stopped him from laughing.

 

“Guys, we’ll meet again. You’re always in China and you will be there a lot considering your comeback. Besides, you already have my private accounts and my number, you can message me anytime and I’ll do the same.” He beamed at them though he’s a bit sad that they only bonded in such a short time.

 

“Take care, hyung. Do you really not want us to drive you to your hotel?”

 

“Nah, I’m good, man. I’ll just take a cab besides I have this.” He showed them his thick rimmed glasses and wool scarf to hide his face. “I’ll beep you once I arrive so you wouldn’t worry about me.” He assured them.

 

“Luhan.” Kris called out. The deer who was already on his way turned his heels to catch Kris. “Nothing. Just take care dude. We still have to grace iQiYi Awards Night so don’t get yourself mugged or killed.” He joked.

 

The older just waved at him and left.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“I know you’re in there, Sehun-ah.” He stopped at the park near his hotel. The place is eerily quiet. It is already past two in the morning and as expected, no one is awake in this ungodly time of the day.

 

“They shoved me out to follow you.”

 

Luhan smiled. He knows Sehun is lying under his words. He knows that the maknae sneaked out to make sure he arrive his hotel safe. It was a habit in the past, Sehun would sneak out to make sure that Luhan makes it safe to the convenient store whenever he’s tasked to buys snacks in the middle of the night… and he still uses the same reasoning everytime Luhan finds out.

 

The actor sniffed and hugged himself as he sat down the bench. Good thing he wore enough clothes to fight of the freezing temperature. “Is it true…?”

 

Sehun hummed as he sat down beside Luhan, cold distance separating them.

 

“You hate the likes of me? Am I… Do you… do you really think that I’m a ?” he softly asked, voice muffled by the thick woolen scarf hanging around his neck.

 

“Yes.” He answered without any remorse.

 

“Okay.” The older’s voice falters.

 

Silence.

 

Behind the mask he’s wearing, the actor smiles bitterly while still trying to sink in his mind Sehun’s words. Is he really a ?

 

What a you are, Luhan-ssi.

 

Silence. Only the constant hustling of the trees and the gentle hush of the wind can be heard until Sehun decided to speak his heart out.

 

“So this is why you left, huh… can't wait to be with that motherer? What an eager you are, Luhan. Eager to be with Kris.” Sehun's icy voice pierced his very skin, eliciting a painful tightening knot inside his stomach. It was low, hushed, almost a whisper but to Luhan, it was like a loud scream right to his ears making his whole body bleed.

 

“You could’ve told me you wanted him from the very start. I shouldn’t have involved myself to you. I shouldn’t have loved you, hyung.”

 

Stop.

 

“You don't know anything, Sehun-ah. You know nothing.”

 

“Oh really?” he hissed and gripped his palms into a fist. “I know nothing of how much of a money you are? I don’t know how much you wanted to be with Kris that you started blurting out lies? I know nothing about you being a selfish greedy ?” Sehun whipped his face to look at Luhan who has his eyes staring blankly on the ground. “Yeah, I really know nothing about you, Luhan. From the start, you’ve been lying to me.”

 

Yes. No. No… I’m not lying. Not on purpose.

 

“It's not about the money, Oh Sehun. It was never about the money.”

 

“If not. Why did you leave me, hyung? I’ve been good to you. I’ve tried very hard to be with you. I even worshipped you, loved you unconditionally. What did you give me in return? A ing broken heart.”

 

“I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to.” He has cried enough. Enough that even if his heart clenched painfully against his chest, even if his eyes shouts for tears to come out, not even a single tear came down to show the world how much of a broken man he is.

 

“If you plan on making amends with me, I should get going. I’ve done my part on making sure you’re safe.” He was about to stand up from his seat and leave when a grip on his coat stopped him. Luhan kept his face trained on ground as if he doesn’t give any care to what is happening around him but his body says the opposite. It was as if his hand is on autofocus and has a mind of its own when he unconsciously held onto Sehun.

 

No tears. Don’t cry. You’ve had enough.

 

“Let go.”

 

“No.”

 

“I said let go, Luhan.”

 

“I’m sorry. Sehun, I’m sorry.”

 

“Let go or I’ll hurt you, Luhan-ssi.”

 

Luhan-ssi. He felt the familiar fear creeping inside him. The reason why he left. The reason of his tears and sleepless night. The reason why he left Sehun. The man who caused his world to crumble down. Luhan-ssi.

 

“H-Hear me out. Please. Hear me out.”

 

 

“I don't have time to hear your explanations nor your dumb reasons. Moreover, your voice irritates me... and your face, it sickens me.” It was his final resolve. It was Sehun’s final stand to save his remaining self, to save his remaining sanity. He wants to save himself from Luhan.

 

“I’ll tell you everything.” Cry, tears. Damn it. He wanted to let his heart cry but then again, the ing tears won’t come out. “I’ll explain to you everything. Just stay, please, Sehun. We won’t be hurting anymore.”

 

“No.” he grabbed the firm grip on his coat and dropped the hand as if his skin came in contact with fire. “This is the end.”

 

The firm words hit him like a boulder. The end. It means he’ll be ending everything between them. He could’ve just said good bye, at least there is a reason for him to wait for Sehun’s forgiveness but no, he said that tonight is their end.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Loud cries echoed the room as the man on top pounded on the poor soul underneath. He mercilessly ripping him in the inside even if he begs him to stop. There was blood, he was bruised but no one came to his aid.

 

“I-I… ah … I’ve been wanting to you since the beginning, Luhan-ssi.” The man on top moaned, still pounded hard inside the tight flesh. He pinned the singer’s hips hard on the table as he tried to squirm his way out of the older’s body.

 

“S-Sir, please. Please, stop this.” His never ending tears continuously flowed down his stained cheeks as he begs for his freedom.

 

“Ahh… ngh… ing tight…” the pulsating hits his inside deeper.

 

Everynight, when all of the other members are busy harnessing their dance routines, Luhan is out their meeting with SM Entertainment’s CEO, Kim Youngmin. To say that they are talking business is an understatement. Behind the closed doors, the CEO brutally defiled the singer who bargains his innocence and body for a brunette he values the most.

 

“Tell anyone about our little secret and your boy toy will suffer. You wouldn’t want that to happen, right, Luhan-ssi?

 

“Y-Y-Yes, sir.”

 

“Now, strip and be a that you are.”

 

Kris told him to leave. He asked Luhan to leave. He wanted Luhan to save himself from their demonic company CEO but Luhan loves Sehun so much that he wanted to keep his lover safe. He knows what the CEO is capable of and he doesn’t want to test his limits.

 

The pairing arrangements came and it was so dreadful for Luhan to watch Sehun holding hands with Tao. He knows he has been neglecting Sehun. Heck, he even distanced himself from the younger and the rest if the grouo. He was afraid. So afraid. He feels so dirty, so used, so disgusting that he doesn’t want anyone touching him… that he doesn’t want Sehun touching him.

 

Constant kisses started to be irregular.

 

Skinships started to fade.

 

Sleeping alone became a habit and the bed became cold at night.

 

He’ had been absent for their The Lost Planet Concert Tour in Thailand. He was sent to the hospital. He’s feeling sick, mentally, emotionally and physically. The rough nights and vented frustrations of his CEO caused his body too much fatigue and bruised to the point that the doctor asked him if he was getting beaten up. Being Luhan, he just smiled and told them that he fell from the stairs because he’s clumsy enough to miss one step.

 

His sleeping problems were caused by his nightmares. His fear of the man on top ing deep inside his body, the slap and punches he’s receiving when he tried to fight and defend himself.

 

His loss of appetite was caused by the body fluids forcefully shoved down his throat. He can’t eat, he can’t even muster a courage to drink water when all he’ll remember is their CEO’s running down his mouth.

 

He’s dead tired. And he wished he’s dead for real.

 

Their last concert to Beijing became the turning point of Luhan’s life. He made a decision and he set it to be final and irrevocable.

 

The bruise sporting his face and his limp body which constantly stumbles on the stage was the result of his resolve.

 

He filed his lawsuit, left his group, and turned his back to the one he love.

 

His reasons remain hidden within the depths of his heart. No one knows about his secret except for his loyal friend, Kris and he wants to leave it that way.

 

Sehun won’t find out.

 

He’ll make sure to keep his secret with him till the day he die.


rolls away like a burito.RAW and UNEDITED. Tons of errors
done!
should I still write fics? This one is a huge failure. Lolololasfhiyfhf kill me now.
Comment and vote juseyo~
Please anticipate another gift from me:
 What a Greenminded has in Mind