[1/3]

Backstage

 

 

Rumors

 

 

 

“Have you seen the news?”

 

“No and I don’t want to know.” was all he said before placing back his earphones and closes his eyes, shutting himself away from the world.

 

Chen snorted at the rude response the maknae has given him. Every day, they have to tolerate his despicable attitude that always rouses Suho to the edge. Sehun had always been the grumpy kid since their training days but almost three months ago, his hardheadedness seems to double.

 

It was unfathomable that even the Happy Virus of the group, Park Chanyeol, didn’t par with Sehun’s stubbornness which made him lose his cool and nearly punch the uninterested brunette straight in the face.

 

No one is keeping the maknae in check.

 

That someone who can tame the beast left and somehow, the members understand where he’s coming from and just let it pass.

 

It’s really hard to heal the wound when the pain is inside.

 

Chen sighed inwardly and shook his head. He felt a warm hand clamped on his shoulder giving it a soft squeeze. He automatically placed his hands on top of it and returned the favor. The main vocal leaned back on his shoulder and gave Minseok a faint smile.

 

“Everything’s going to be fine.” the older asserted Chen as his free hands moved to swipe the crease on the main vocal’s forehead.

 

“Yeah.”

 

The entire car ride to Incheon Airport became slow to Sehun’s perspective. He had been there plenty of time… so many times that he lost his count. They had been constantly traveling to different places for concert, for some Music Festival or some show.

 

MAMA 2014 will start tomorrow and somehow, their horrendous late night practice for the play their going to perform on the show would somehow end. Sehun’s body had been aching from the tiring practice to smoothen and perfect their upcoming performance. However, this didn’t stop him from lousing his work.

 

Once upon a time, all twelve boys attended the same awards convention, facing the thousand unfamiliar faces cheering for their win.

 

Once upon a time.

 

“Be sure to sleep early. No monkey business, Tao. No more SNS tonight, Chanyeol. I want all of you to rest, we’ll have a dry run for the program early in the morning.” Their manager gave them a stern look before leaving them inside the leader, Suho’s room for a small family meeting.

 

Few do’s and don’ts, this and that, what to do and what shouldn’t be done. The usual. The leader gave them warnings and persuasion to behave like a normal human being and avoid their usual rabid animal attitude whenever they attend awardings.

 

“Please. Just this one night, I want you Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Jongdae to behave well. No more pranks. No more bickering and no more raucous laughter. Just this once, okay?” the leader sighed in the lack of response.

 

The beagle line was busy poking fun to each other. The other members are busy with their hand held phones and a certain maknae who was lying on the bed with his back, earphones plugged in both of his ears not caring about the world.

 

Aish. No one really listen to me.

 

“Kids.” He sternly said. Only Yixing bothered to look up from his phone and give his attention to the glaring leader.

 

“Are you guys even listening to me?”

 

Chanyeol’s deep boisterous laughter echoed inside the room followed by Tao’s high pitched hyena laugh.

 

Suho massaged his temple, biting back his lips in order to fight the urge to flip tables and land his rage to each or the members face, Yixing excluded.

 

Minseok, who was back from the restroom flopped down beside Yixing and asked him why Suho’s veins seems to pop out from his forehead. The Chinese just pointed the Beagle line plus the panda who was dying in laughter as they pointed something from their phone.

 

The oldest of the group shot Suho an apologetic smile.

 

The leader sighed. He’ll have to use the news card to shut up his minions.

 

“Luhan will be attending.”

 

This suddenly made got the attention from all of the members, even the unsuspecting Maknae who was staring at his phone during the whole ordeal.

 

 

[BREAKING NEWS] Young Chinese actor and former member of boy group EXO, Lu Han, to emcee this year’s Mnet Asian Music Awards.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“You look like , Han.”

 

“Oh, shut up. At least I’m not hiding from the press.” The raven haired actor rolled an eye and slumped on his seat facing the mirror.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Well, you are. Why did I even allow you to enter my dressing room?”

 

“Because, my Lu Hah, we’re drinking buddies and ing best of ing friends?”

 

“Sorry, Minseok is my best friend.”

 

“Ouch, that hurt. I actually treated you like my best friend.” He fake sobbed.

 

“You’re delusional.”

 

“At least let me have the drinking buddy title!”

 

“ you, Kris. We both know that I don’t drink—“

 

I shouldn’t have left him huhuhu now he’s mad at me.” The black haired giant mocked his friend as he wipes the fake tears away from his eyes. His intense action brought a scowl to Luhan’s face. “Right. You weren’t drunk that time.”

 

 The older grabbed the nearest thing his pretty little fingers could reach and lunge it directly to Kris’ laughing face. The lipstick tube hit Kris’ left cheeks earning a growl from the taller. “That’s a onetime thing and I wasn’t that drunk! As if you didn’t do the same when Tao’s news spread like a wild fire in China.”

 

“Shut up. I thought we’re exclusive! I never thought he’d sway the other way.”

 

HUHUHUUHU MY TAOZI. I THOUGHT HE’S GAY FOR ME—

 

“Yah! I did not act like that nor cried like that! Absolutely not my style.”

 

“Whatever. I suggest you go outside and leave me in peace. Give the reporters a word or two then go to wherever planet you belong. They’ve been constantly banging my dressing room door if you aren’t aware of that plus… they might raise some issue about this, don’t you think?”

 

With a gruff growl, Wu Yifan went out of the room, sticking out a longue childishly before leaving Luhan behind.

 

Since their lawsuit case against SM Entertainment, they have been in contact with each other. Not that they are forming a hater group against their previous agency, it’s just that they found solace with each other’s presence considering that they are on the same boat.

 

In public gatherings, Luhan and Wu Yifan never associate with each other. It would definitely cause uproar to the society and nonfactual news will start to pop up about their relationship. Newsmen likes to create fabricated stories to gain the viewer’s interest and the two don’t want to feed the greedy press with the information they want to dig.

 

Luhan and Kris’ friendship remains undisclosed to the society and they want to leave it that way.

 

 

From: Krispy

I’m on my seat. Good luck man, wish you to stutter hard and embarrass yourself. Kekeke~
Wed. 4:45pm

 

 

The actor smiled at the message. At least, there’s someone out there to back him up with support now that he’ll face the certain person he’s not ready to see.

 

“Lu Han. You’re up in fifteen.” The floor PD reminded him.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“Sehun, please. Smile even just for tonight. Like, hello. You look like you’re mourning for a dead person.” Chnayeol worriedly said as he trapped the younger in the corner of the room. Baekhyun, Tao and Minseok back him up in case the maknae decides to force his way out of Chanyeol.

 

“This is my normal facial expression, hyung. Leave me alone.”

 

“Pft—he’s right.” Minseok snickered from behind.

 

“Aish!” the giant ruffled his styled hair in frustration. The coordi noona scolded him for ruining the styled hair. Chanyeol quickly apologized not wanting to piss off the lady. “What I'm saying is that, at least fake a smile. You look like you don’t want to be here—“

 

“—I don’t want to be here.

 

“—and that you’re not happy about our nomination at all.”

 

“—I am not happy.” The younger deadpanned and pushed Chanyeol’s face away from him. The backups just stared at him not wanting to face the same tragedy Chanyeol had, the giant’s eye make-up smudges down to his upper cheeks making the coordi noona gasp in exhasperation. Now she have to redo Chanyeol’s make-up and probably the hair too.

 

“What’s his problem? He’s so stingy.” Tao commented as he dial a number from his phone.

 

“Is there something new about that grumpy brat?”

 

“Baekhyun’s right, let’s just let him be.” The older sighed as he watch Sehun slump back on the couch with his earphones stuck inside his ears.

 

“—Good evening everyone! We welcome you all to this year’s Mnet Asian Music Awards!—“

 

The thundering roar of the crowd inside the concert hall gave the group a shuddering feeling. They felt suddenly cold and nervous, the knot inside their stomach started to tighten as the next voice they heard started to resonate inside the waiting area.

 

“Are you guys having fun?” said in complete thick Mandrin which all of them are familiar with. “Ahh, the crowd is getting worked up, isn’t it partner?”

 

The eyes of the individuals inside the EXO’s waiting room all darted at the same time to the brunette sitting on the corner with an impassive face. His eyes were closed, head softly banging probably in sync with the music blaring inside his plugs.

 

“This is going to be a long night.” Suho sighed and shook his head.

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

The sea of people chanting his name and cheering for him brings back nostalgic memories. They crept into his mind and blurred his visions with twelve males playing pillow fight after winning the Album of the Year award. How he missed those moments with his family.

 

Now, the feeling is still there. The loud thumping of his heart resonates inside his rib cage and the wide smile stretching on his face shows how happy he is to be back on track and how much he missed the thousands of people watching him on the stage. However, he’s here… alone. They used to be twelve, down to eleven and when he left, another family member was out from the group.

 

It’s hard to face the fans knowing that the last time you did, you were together with your brothers.

 

“So, Luhan-ssi, are you excited about our first act tonight? I’ve heard a lot about this idols being known as bad boys of the stage. Ah, the name itself oozes danger.” His co-emcee, Tiffany said with a smile. She used to be her noona back in the agency. She treats him coffee, lunch or bubble tea when she needs someone to accompany her with her shopping.

 

“Yes. I’m a bit thrilled on how this young boy group will awe the crowd tonight. I’ve heard how good they are once. I’m excited on how they’ll set this floor on fire.”

 

“Well, we started this program when you graced the crowed, I’m sure they’re all pumped up for the first act tonight.”

 

Luhan chucked a bit and blushed hard at the compliment. Somehow, compliments still make him uncomfortable despite getting a lot even before he debuted as an idol.

 

He eyed the crowd and caught a grinning Kris from the sea of people dressed in his casual attire to blend in with the population though some fans caught a sight of him from the crew’s area.

 

‘Don’t fret.’ He mouthed and raised his two thumbs up. Luhan smiled warmly at him that didn’t go unnoticed by the fans. Some fansite noonas got this chance to move their cameras to shot some pictures of the giant.

 

Why is Wu Yifan attending MAMA 2014?

 

Flashes of camera started to flick towards Kris’ direction. The taller didn’t seem fazed by the attention. He just stood there smiling at his friend.

 

“Without further ado, here’s BTS!!!”

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

Sehun’s brow furrows in a tight knit as he browses the news feed on Naver. It was flooded with pictures and news he didn’t wish see.

 

 

               

        Actor Wu Yifan rumored to be dating his fellow actor, Lu Han?

After leaving the boy group EXO, both actors pursued acting in China and was never seen together after their lawsuit against their previous agency.They hardly talk in public and doesn't interact with each other in social gatherings. Fans were shocked when they witnessed the love atmosphere during the opening of the Mnet Asian Music Awards 2014. Speculations started to spread after Wu Yifan’s interview earlier for his upcoming Valentine movie ‘Somewhere Only We Know’ near the venue of the event. He was caught leaving out of Lu Han’s dressing room by some paparazzi. The rumors started to stir assumptions about the two actor’s relationship after their sweet exchange of smiles during the opening act of the program. Pictures of Wu Yifan supporting Luhan from the backstage supported the rumors and started spreading like a wild fire—continue reading…

 

 

 

A crashing sound startled the members and made them turn away from what they’re doing to see what happened. A heaving Sehun stormed out of the waiting area leaving behind a wrecked Iphone on the floor.


a/n: because my laptop got reformatted.
I wrote a different plot for this oneshot and I decided to divide this in three parts.
Comments guys? Upvote?

TABLO ft. Taeyang - Eyes Nose Lips
i was singing that plus Wufan and Luhan's song in repeat while writing this.