Chapter 2

Falling For GOT7 [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jacksons POV

I felt uncomfortable with his stare on me. Couldn’t he look on someone different?

‘So could you introduce yourself, its better we know or bandmates’ Jaebum said while laughing.

‘Of course!
My Name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but you can call me BamBam, I’m from Thailand and moved to Korea a few days ago, I learned Korean at my old school, and I was quiet good at it, not as good as a born Korean but I think, I can work with it.’

‘Good to know, Mark, Jackson, another foreigner, Jackson you should be ashamed, his Korean is better than yours and you got private lessons’ He chuckled and I wanted to punch in his face.

‘Yeah, if you mean so’ I said and turned around, opening the door, where the small boy just went through 5 minutes ago.

I pushed my arm up and waved at them, when I left the room.

I closed the door.

Ha-ha they really think we need one more rapper? Me and Mark aren’t enough? Yeah I see.

I walked down the stairs in the huge staircase and walked to my Class.

When I opened the door nobody was in there.

I sat down on my seat and looked through the room until my view stopped at the ‘Jerks’ seat.

What does he want here anyway? Why isn’t he staying in Thailand? He just throws everything in a mess when he’s here. Me and Mark were the rapper and now he means he should just barge into the school band? Oh hell now.

I put my head down onto the desk and laid there for a while, soon my eyelids got heavier.

I really should sleep more at night instead of watching YouTube videos. Soon my eyes closed themselves automatically and I fell asleep.

‘Jackson! Jackson!’ A could hear a loud voice next to me.

‘Just..5 minutes…’ I mumbled.

‘Jackson you really should…’ He stopped midway.

‘’Yah, what do you want?’ I pushed my head up and shouted, but I shouldn’t have. The teacher looked at me.

‘I want you to be awake when I’m in class teaching Mr. Wang’ He said, scolding me.

I looked around me, everyone was sitting on their seats, even the ‘Jerk’ he smiled at me, a bit awkwardly and I suddenly had the urge to punch him.

I getting aggressive these days I really should start material arts again.

‘Mr. Wang?... Wang Ka Yee!’ The teacher shouted at me. I hate it when anybody calls me by my full name, but the teacher doesn’t get it, they all call me Mr. Wang or Ka Yee and I hated them therefore.

‘I’m sorry, I will work hard’ I said, standing up and bowing to the teacher.

‘Sit back down, and listen’ He said and turned around.

I sat down, as he said and looked at Mark who couldn’t hold his laughter.

‘Haha yeah, soo funny, I just can’t stop laughing, you see, I’m dying inside’ I said while made a mad face.

‘Jackson…haha you, seriously look so cute when you’re mad or angry’ He chuckled again.

I turned my face to the blackboard.

‘So, as you know we want to start with the preperations for the school bazar, every one works in groups from two to three members, no one works alone. Who doesn’t have a partner comes to me and I will put him in a group.’ He said while looking at me.

‘’ I swore.

‘I forgot about that one’ I said when I looked at Mark.

‘You’ll work with me right Mark?’ Mark looked at me confused.

‘What?’ He asked me.

‘Seriously, what happened to you in the holiday’s? ’ I said annoyed.

‘Sorry buddy, I didn’t listened to the teacher, what is it?’

‘It’s about the School bazaar, we should work in groups up to 3 members, and you’ll work with me right?’ I asked again.

He nodded. I smiled, so I don’t need to think about that anymore.

Suddenly the teacher made his way to us, but then looked at the ‘Jerk’ next to me and leaned at his desk.

‘Do you have a partner BamBam?’ He asked the boy.

I looked in their way and suddenly I heard a voice screaming behind me.

‘Here  Mr. Kim, He can work with me and Jackson, since we all are foreigners we will get along well, don’t we Jackson?’ I slowly turned around, my look could have killed. Mark smiled at me like he didn’t do anything.

‘That would be great, you also could show him the building’ The teacher smiled at us.

I turned around to the boy mouthing a ‘Lucky Bastard’ in Chinese but I don’t think he got it, he just smiled it off.

‘Great, so we’re a Team huh?’ Mark said, literally jumping on his chair.

‘Yeah..I think so’ I murmured..

And again, he just barged into my school life, because school band wasn’t enough.


 

BamBam POV

I was happy that Mark said, that I can work with him and Jackson together. They are the only people I know in class and I’m happy to see that Mark seems to like me. But when I looked to Jackson his eyes were full of anger. Why was he always so upset when I am with him and Mark? If he thinks that I wanted to be Marks new best friend he thinks wrong, but anyway, I’m happy that I’m in a group with people I know.

‘So what shall we do?’ Mark asked and smiled brightly at us. Jackson only shrugged and said nothing. But I had an idea.

‘Well,…’ I said ‘I don’t know if the idea is good but we three can make an own song so we can rap it during the bazar. And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter