Chapter 3

Falling For GOT7 [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam POV

Ahh, what was that? I quickly turned around to hide my blush, creeping on my face, but I think he saw it anyway. No one was ever that close and I felt my heart beating a bit. I run down the stairs after I asked him to come with me. I went straight to the kitchen and opened the door. I went to my mom and hugged her.

‘Annyeong!’ I said and she smiled when she saw Jackson behind me.

‘Ah Kunpimook is it one of your friends?’ she asked and through my hair. I nodded and pointed at Jackson.

‘His name is Jackson and we’re in the same class. He’s from China.’ I said brightly and Jackson bowed down.

‘Can we make us Ramen?’ I asked my mom and she nodded and went out of the kitchen.

I took two bowls out of a cupboard and put them on the table. Then I cooked water and put the noodles into the bowls. Jackson sat down on a chair and I sat across from him. While we were eating I thought about the time when we wrote the lyrics. He wasn’t annoyed or anything but very friendly and I came along with him. I think we had a funny time and we laughed a lot. But then I thought about how near he was when he got up. I blushed hard and my body felt strange like someone tickled me. I looked up to the wall.

‘BamBam, is everything okay? Why are you blushing?’ He looked confused at me.

‘Ah sorry! it’s nothing, everything is okay.’ I hit myself and smiled awkwardly. Then I looked down to my ramen and ate them. Jackson pulled his eyebrow up and watched me.

‘Am I this interesting?’ I asked because I felt uncomfortable with his eyes on me.

He shook his head and started to eat again too.

‘Ah we must call Mark’ Jackson jumped up from his chair and held his phone in his left hand. He selected Marks number and waited.

‘Hello?’ Mark said.

‘Hey buddy! We finished writing the lyrics.’ Jackson shouted triumphantly in his phone.

‘Wow that’s great and it seems that you two came perfectly along with each other.’ Mark laughed.

‘Yup, I think our project will be the best and we can practice the rap.’ Jackson said and grumbled a ‘bye’ into the phone and hung up. He looked to our clock and his eyes widened.

‘Oh dammit! It’s already that late’. He said shocked

‘you can sleep here; I have a second mattress where you can sleep on if you want to. And we can also play some videogames or watch TV because my mom doesn’t really care because I think she’s really happy that I found friends’. I smiled at him. Am I allowed to call him a friend? I mean it’s the first time I came along with him.

‘Yeah that’s a great idea.’ He shouted and smiled at me. I smiled back and hoped that I didn’t blush, because I felt strange when he smiled at me. But why do I even blush when he smiles at me, we’re only friends, aren’t we?

‘Why do you think so much and what are you always thinking about? Jackson suddenly asked. I faced him and widened my eyes. Then I shrugged.

‘Shall we go upstairs now?’

 I asked and already walked the stairs up so he followed me. He sat down on the mattress in my room and I went back to look for popcorn.

When I found something to eat I went back, put it down on a table and made my way to Jackson. Suddenly I stumbled over my books and fell on Jackson. Because this wasn’t bad enough, my head knocked against his and I accidently kissed him. My lips were touching his for a few seconds before I pulled my head back and sat straight on the mattress. I touched my lips and blushed extremely.

‘S-, I-I…I-I’m s-so-sorry’ I hid my face in my hands. There was a short pain in my heart. I looked to Jackson who sat there with a poker face on him. why had this happen?

‘Umm…’ he looked to the TV.

‘Ah we can watch TV.’ I said and switched the TV on. We sat there and I fell asleep on his shoulder.
 __________________________________________________________________________________
I sat next to Jackson and Mark during lunch. We talked about the rap Jackson and I wrote yesterday.

‘Wow’ Mark said. ‘It’s very good. Well done you too!’ He smiled at me and Jackson but I didn’t reciprocate his smile. I was lost in my thoughts.

I woke up in the morning, lying in my own bed and not on Jacksons shoulder. He must have carried me to my bed and somehow I find it cute. But wait what am I thinking about?
Suddenly someone shook me until I were back in the cafeteria looking at Jackson and Mark.

‘It’s great that you are friends now, this will make the work even easier.’ Mark said and was still smiling. I’m wondering how he can smile the whole time, like nothing bad happened and will happen.

I looked to Jackson who stared at me and I automatically touched my lips again.

 

 

 Jackson POV

After we ate, I called Mark, telling him, that we finished our lyrics and that we just need his to complete.

Suddenly I remembered that I also had to ‘go’ home and looked at the clock.

10 Pm

‘Oh Damnit! It’s already that late?’ I said while I panicked. What is my mom going to say, I need at least an hour when I drive with the bus, and walking? There’s no way that I walk through the dark. I wanted to run upstairs to get my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter