Chapter 4

Falling For GOT7 [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BamBam POV
We all sat in a circle in the music room. I leaned myself on Jacksons left arm while he carefully listened to Jaebum.

‘So since we aren’t 6 people anymore but 7, I think we should change our band name from GOT6 to GOT7 and I hope everyone understands why, right Jackson?’ Jaebum said and looked to Jackson

‘Oh come on dude, I’m not always the dumb one! I can also be really serious and of course I understood why you changed our name to GOT7, its obvious okay?’ Jackson grunted.

Mark, who sat on the other side next to Jackson, burst out into laughter.

‘Oh seriously? You and serious?’ But anyway, what can we do now?’ He asked

‘We can play truth or dare, so we’ll get to know BamBam better than now’ Yugyeom said and smiled.

I never played truth or dare since I never had friends. I’m happy that all of them seem to like me even when Youngjae is a little bit quiet. 

During the game, they asked me a lot of questions.  At first it only were questions like ‘what’s your favourite food?’ but then they began to ask question themselves. I went to the toilet quickly and when I came back Mark was hugging Jackson. My heart hurt a bit, but I ignored it and sat myself next to Jinyoung because there was space. He looked at me and smiled friendly.

‘So BamBam, I have question. Are you in love with someone?’ He suddenly asked and I blushed.

Am I in love with someone? I don’t know. The person who is nearest to me is Jackson and I don’t know any girls. And do I love Jackson? I only know him for 2 days and he’s male, and I don’t think that I’m gay. But why does it hurt seeing him with Mark together and why do I asking this.

‘I don’t know’ I said and gulped.

A flashback played in my head.

I sat in my bed and watched Jackson. He snored a bit and his hair was tousled. After a few minutes He opened his eyes and I wished him a ‘Good Morning’. We had a small talk and then he stood up. He only wore boxers and his back faced me. Even if I only saw his back, it was seductive. He had a muscular back and his skin colour was nice toned. 
But what the hell am I thinking about? 

I blushed and looked at Jackson who stared at me. I watched him and after a while I didn’t knew what to do.

‘Are you in love Jackson?’ I asked him

‘Does my bed count?’ He said and grinned at me. 

I don’t know why but his answer hurt. But, why? I don’t even know him really good.

‘Ah sorry, but I have to go now, my mum needs help.’ I suddenly hugged everyone and ran out of the room. This was too much. I have to think about the situation.

I went home and ran straight in my room. I threw my bag away and jumped on my bed. What the hell is wrong with me? Jackson makes me crazy even if he does nothing. 

I looked around and found his old t-shirt lying on my desk. Call me dumb, but I took it, and pulled it over mine. I felt comfortable with it. I lay in my bed and played a bit with my mobile phone when suddenly someone called me.

 
Jackson POV
 
After school, we stayed in school with the other members of the School band.
We sat in a Circle on the ground, I noticed that BamBam leaned himself against my shoulder again. Flashback from last night came back.
His head felt so warm on my shoulders.

it felt so right, but on the other side so wrong, I shouldn’t feel like this

I’m a Boy, and he is a Boy and it’s just weird. 

I came back from my trance state when Jaebum began to speak up.

‘‘So since we aren’t 6 people anymore but 7, I think we should change our band name from GOT6 to GOT7 and I hope everyone understands why, right Jackson?’ He said looking at me.

Is he kidding me, I mean okay, I’m an idiot, but when I want to, I really can be serious and stuff.

‘Oh come on dude, I’m not always the dumb one! I can also be really serious and of course I understood why you changed our name to GOT7, its obvious okay?’ I fought back.

What a dumb question.

We talked some minutes about me being serious; I just sat there listening to their offensive things, until Yugyeom suggested something.
‘We can play truth or dare, so we’ll get to know BamBam better than now’ He smiled. Like he always did.

Well, I don’t really like this Game; neither does Mark, since the ‘Incident’. But we played anyway.

We all sat straight up, and started. Yugyeom was the first to start.
‘BamBam, truth or dare?’ He asked. I felt a bit sorry for BamBam since everyone would choose him to play.
‘Umm…Truth?’ he answered, more than unsure what to say.
‘So when you saw us the first time what did you thought of us?’ Yugyeom asked, ha-ha he seemed to hope that this little kid will give a total positive answer.
‘Uhhm...each of you?’ He asked.
‘Yep’
‘Okay I think I start with Mark’ and with that he started to smile at Mark.

‘Mark was friendly tough, he helped me at the first day and he wasn’t as ignorant as other people’ He threw me a glare ‘He looked nice and stuff and he still does’
‘Okay, keep going’ Yugyeom reminded him that he had to do this for each of them. 

‘What about me’ I blurted out, and regretted it right away. All eyes were on me.

‘Someone’s inpatient’ Jinyoung teased.
‘Shut up Jinyoung…’ I said looking at him.

‘Well Jackson…he…was… (Interesting)’BamBam wanted to say, but he didn’t.
‘He was okay.’ He ended the Sentence.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter