Chapter 1

Falling For GOT7 [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jackson POV

 

First day of High School.

Finally, after such a long time, I’m on the High school.

I entered my Classroom 1-C.

A Person happily waved at me, but I just went straight into the room.

‘Hey Jackson, how you’re doin?’ The person asked me.

‘Fine’ I answered short; I went to an empty desk, next to him and put my things down.

‘Hey Mark, it’s great to see you again’ I finally hugged him.

‘Ha-ha Jackson, please, that looks a bit gay’ He said while I squeezed him harder

‘We both know, that we don’t really care about something like that, I just mention the truth or dare game’ I said when I let him go.

‘Don’t bring that back, it was just OMG I really didn’t think you would do this though’ He laughed.

‘What? You think I’m playing? I could do it again, right now, right here’ I said looking damn serious, but as soon as Mark looked at me with a pout on his lips, we just couldn’t hold it, and we began to laugh, like we didn’t see each other for Years.

‘How were you’re holidays?’ I asked him out of sudden.

‘They were GREAT! Seriously I met the most beautiful girl on earth and she gave me her number’ Mark looked at me and I could swear I saw his eyes sparkling.

‘Ohoo now I’m jealous, what does she have what I don’t have?’ I said while pouting.

‘Well, where should I start, she has beauty, talent, a nice body, a great personality, long hair, Aegyo…and…’

‘EWWWWW I cut him ‘EWWWW MARK IS IN LOVE’ I screamed through the whole classroom, catching the whole attention, of some of the students, but when they saw me they turned around quickly.

‘Yeaah, still the same Jackson, ha-ha I missed you buddy’ Mark said throwing his arm around my shoulder.

‘And you’re the same Mark I guess, or are u a kind of alien’ I looked at him with a questioning look.

‘Who knows, Who knows’ He said and walked to his seat, I did the same, when I saw the teacher entering the room, he was followed by a small boy.

‘Hello class, I’m your new teacher Mr. Kim.’ The teacher looked at the flushed boy, he obviously didn’t want to stand in front of the whole class, eyes darting on him.

‘Mr. Kim, who’s that boy?’ A girl from the first line squeaked looking at the boy.

‘This is your new classmate, please introduce yourself’

The little boy took a step back.

‘Come on, don’t be so shy’ The teacher said and pushed him in front of the teacher desk.

‘I..I’m…Ku…unpim…ook bhu…wak…ul’ He coughed a little out of nervousness ‘Sorry, I’m Kunpimook Bhuwakul, but you can call me BamBam, I...i’m from Thailand, and…just…arr…arrived her..here in Korea a few d..days ago.’

He bowed 90°.

He looked cute; he had a really squishy face. And only at his pronunciation you could hear, that he isn’t from Korea. Not that I judge him, my korean wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter