The Masquerade Party

Soshi vs Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's POV

I told Yoona not to come to school today and stay at the hospital but she insisted on walking to school with me. Yoona grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers. I stare at the doe eyed girl and she stares at me back and smiles.

"I love you," I whisper into her ear.

"I love you more," she whispers back.

"I love you more than you love me," I whisper and I start to run to school.

"Wait Jin," she yells and I'm pretty sure she's chasing after me.

I arrive at school and I see a whole bunch of posters on the walls of the school saying the masquerade party is today. Oh my gosh, I totally forgot about the masquerade party.

"Jin....," Yoona says as she stands next to me while trying to catch her breath.

"Are you going," I ask her.

She looks at the posters and says," Oh that's right, I forgot... I told Myungsoo that I was going to go with him..."

"And I told Tzuyu that I was going to go with her...."

We both sigh and walk to our classroom.

I walk towards Tzuyu and I ask her," so, are we still going to the masquerade party together or are you planning on going with someone else?"

"Can.... we go together... I just want to be with you one more time... I know that you probably want to go with Yoona but can you please go with me?," she asks me.

I sigh, how can I say no to Tzuyu," sure, I'll pick you up at 6," I say and I take a seat.

 

Yoona's POV

"Hey Yoona," Myungsoo says to me as I take a seat next to him.

"Hey Myungsoo.... I'm sorry that I wasn't a good girlfriend to you," I tell him.

"It's okay, just you being with me, makes me happy. Just tell me if Jin makes you cry, if he does I'll beat him up for you," he says while making a fist.

"Thanks but, are we still going to the masquerade party together?"

 "If you don't want to go with me then I understand....," he says.

"No, I do want to go with you... it's just that I thought that you maybe didn't want to go with me because of Jin.... "

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 6 then."

"Okay..."

I wonder if Jin is going with Tzuyu....

"Yoona... can I ask you something," Myungsoo says.

"Sure."

"What do you like about Jin? Why do you keep on liking him even though he breaks your heart?"

I get surprised by Myungsoo's question... why do I like Jin?

"Well, he's.... cute.... and..... "

"Is there nothing else you can think of rather than cute," he asks me.

"Yeah, it's just.... I don't know...."

Myungsoo slouches in his chair and sighs," Then, why do you keep on liking him?"

"I... i.... dont... know...."

Do I really like Jin? Or am I just blinded by love? What do I like about Jin? What makes him so perfect in my eyes? Why do I like him even though he breaks my heart?

 

Jin's POV 

I look at the doe eyed girl from my seat and her face looks like she's blanked out.... I wonder what she's thinking about... did Myungsoo say something about me?

"What are you thinking about Yoona," I mutter.

Maybe... how much she loves me? But if Myungsoo said something bad about me then.... how dumb I am or how I'm just a boy with good looks? What if she's not even

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter