Yoona's Crisis

Soshi vs Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

I walk towards the boy that's sitting on a big rock... I feel bad that I'm going to break up with him... 

"Hey Myungsoo," I say as I sit next to him on the rock.

"Hey Yoona," he says as he gives me a kiss on my cheek.

"So, I've been thinking... There's nothing wrong with you, it's just me... Um... I think we should break up."

"What? Why Yoona?"

"Well, truthfully... Whenever you're with me, I just think of you as my friend... Plus, I think there's someone that's better for you..."

"But I love you Yoona, who could be better for me? You're the only one I have in my heart..."

"I'm sorry Myungsoo... I hope you understand," I say as I walk away.

Man, that didn't feel good at all... Maybe I'm being too selfish right now... Even though I want Jin, I should've considered Myungsoo's feelings more than mine... I sigh and I go to the place Tzuyu and I are going to meet up at.

 

Tzuyu's POV

I truthfully don't really want to break up with Jin... I know that he loves Yoona and Yoona loves him back too, but I still like him...

"Tzuyu," Jin says as he hugs me.

"Hi Jin, I have something to tell you," I say.

"I have something I want to tell you too," he says smiling.

"You go first then..."

"Well, I've been thinking and I think we should break up."

"What?"

I didn't know that Jin wanted to break up with me... 

"Well, you're a great girl Tzuyu but there's a different girl that captured my heart."

"Yoona," I say.

"Yeah, how did you know," he asks.

"I've known for a while Jin... I saw you performing CPR on Yoona... I also saw you doing mouth to mouth... Truthfully, I was getting jealous of Yoona, you show her so much love even though she's not your girlfriend... I actually wanted to break up with you too Jin... But you broke up with me before I could break up with you," I say and I start to walk away.

"Wait," Jin says and he gives me a back hug.

"What are you doing Jin?"

"I'm sorry Tzuyu for not being the perfect boyfriend for you...I should have been better to you... I hope you get a boyfriend that gives you the love that you deserve..."

He breaks the hug and he walks away.... I start to tear up... I really loved Jin... I don't want to let him go... I might sound selfish saying this but if Yoona never entered Jin's life... I might still have Jin...

 

Yoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter