A Reunion?

Soshi vs Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

"Hi Yoona," Myungsoo says as he sits down in the seat next to me.

"Hi Myungsoo..."

"Don't be afraid of me, don't you remember me from elementary school," he asks.

Elementary? I think back to when I was in second grade and I think I remember something... 

Second Grade

"Hey Yoona," a boy says to me.

"Hi Myungsoo," I say to the boy.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to.... I don't know... Maybe... Go on a date with me," the young version of Myungsoo says.

"But I'm too young to date you, plus my mom would get mad at me, she doesn't want me to date anyone until I'm in high school," I say.

"Well, when we're in high school... Will you go out with me?"

"Sure, but what if you won't like me when I'm in high school?"

"I'll like you no matter what," Myungsoo says.

"You promise," I ask holding out my pinkie.

"I promise," Myungsoo says as he pinkie promises me.

He smiles at me and then I smile back at him....

Present

Oh, that's how he knows my name... But then after second grade he moved..... And now he's back... I forgot all about him...

"How do you still remember me," I ask Myungsoo.

"Your eyes, they're exactly the same, they're beautiful," he says.

"I've got to admit that Myungsoo, you're really handsome," I say as I blush.

"Thanks, so when are we going to go out?"

I look behind me and I see Jin, he looks really pissed....

"Ummm, well..."

Myungsoo looks behind and sees Jin, Jin glares at him.

"Is it because of him?"

I nod my head....

 

Jin's POV

I hate that boy.... He was clearly flirting with Yoona, he must be some kind of stalker if he knows Yoona's name.... 

"Is it because of him," I hear that Myungsoo boy say.

Yoona nods her head... What are they talking about?

"I don't think Jin would like it if I went on a date with you," Yoona says.

Of course I wouldn't like it if she went on a date with him. Didn't I already tell him that Yoona's my girlfriend? Well, she isn't but I did that to protect her...

"Well, I can wait for you Yoona," the boy says.

If he waits, he might as well just give up because Yoona is mine and he's never going to get near her... Well he is now, did I just say that Yoona is mine?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter