Heart Breaks Are Hard

Soshi vs Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin's POV

Tzuyu and I get our food and we sit down at the table Yoona and Myungsoo are sitting at. 

"So Tzuyu, how do you know Jin," Myungsoo asks.

"Well, he saved me from a gang of men," she says.

"How do you know Yoona, Myungsoo," I ask.

"Elementary school," Yoona says as she stands up to leave.

I grab her wrist and she looks at me, in fact, Myungsoo and Tzuyu stare at me too.

"Are you mad at me Yoona," I ask.

"No, why would I," she says trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Let's go Yoona," Myungsoo says as he stands up to leave as well.

"Okay," Yoona says as she breaks free of my hand.

Myungsoo and Yoona leave the cafeteria.

"Do you like her," Tzuyu asks me.

I think about it, i don't like Yoona right...

"It's okay, you don't have to answer," Tzuyu says with a bitter smile.

"Are you done eating," i ask her.

"Yeah, let's go," she tells me as we get up and leave the cafeteria.

 

Yoona's POV

Myungsoo and i leave the cafeteria and we walk to our classroom. Of course it's empty because everyone is still in the cafeteria eating their lunch. 

"Do you like Jin," Myungsoo asks me.

I don't respond, i don't like Jin right? If i like Jin, then it'll ruin my reputation and my group's reputation... 

"You don't have to respond...."

"No, i don't like Jin. Why would you ask that question?"

 

Jin's POV

"No, i don't like Jin. Why would you ask that question?"

I touched the classroom door as i heard her say that....

"Are you okay," Tzuyu asks me.

"Yeah but i'll give you the answer to the question you asked me in the cafeteria. No, i don't like Yoona, i never have and i never will," i tell Tzuyu.

"Then, can you be my boyfriend again?"

"I would love to," i say as i kiss her.

 

Yoona's POV

"I was just wondering because when I met you at the fair, I saw Jin and you kiss. And I was waiting for a moment where you guys would be alone so..."

"It's okay, but the only reason we kissed was because... I wanted to try something that I thought I would never be able to do... Have my first kiss...."

"Did you really forget all about me?"

"Yeah, I'm sorry.... Maybe, I can make it up to you by doing anything you want," I say.

"Can you be my girlfriend Yoona?"

"I would love to...."

Myungsoo leans in close to me and he gives me a kiss...

"Hey Yoona, you'll never know what I just saw...."

Myungsoo and I break the kiss and we look at the person who disturbed us and it was Yuri.

"What did you see," I ask.

"Well, I saw you two kissing but I was walking down the hallway because I wanted to go to the bathroom and on my way to the bathroom I saw Jin and a really pretty girl kissing."

"It was probably Tzuyu," Myungsoo says.

I guess he doesn't like me.... Of course he wouldn't like me, I'm a good girl and he's a bad boy.... I can't believe that he would kiss Tzuyu even when i told him that he was my first kiss... It's okay Yoona, just forget about Jin, I have Myungsoo by my side, I don't need some scrawny kid like Jin...

"Why did you want to tell this to me," I ask Yuri.

"Well, I thought you two were dating...."

"Why would Jin and I date? Besides, I'm dating Myungsoo," I say trying to not smile bitterly.

"You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter