This is goodbye

Too Little Too Late

 

Short Chapter. Please bear with it. After this chapter is the last chapter. Sorry, this is just a short story.

 

 

 

Baekmi was stunned. In just a short time she'll die. Another thing is her pregnancy with her baby boy may lead to complications. She's afraid that her son may develop deficiency while carrying him.

In a span of several months, she's about to give birth and in the span of a month after she give birth she'll die. His son will never have a memory of his mother. His father still doesn't know anything about him and his mother.

On the other hand, Chanyeol is very frantic. This past few months he never saw her. He never knew what Bo Ah did to Baekmi before she never attended school.

He's still with Bo Ah but he's not happy anymore. He always show his displease everytime Bo Ah is clinging on him. But Bo Ah is so persistent and patient because she still believes he would love her again.

Little did she know, Chanyeol is asking for help from his friends, to search for Baekmi and to plan a perfect timing to break up with Bo Ah.


Five months later, Baekmi gave birth to a small but healthy baby boy. Before she was confined after giving birth, she named him Joonmyeon which meands handsome and hardworking. One month left and as each days passed she became weaker and weaker. 

For her last day she decided to say goodbye to Chanyeol. Thanking him for his time and for giving her a cute son that she will cherish even in the alternate world.

Baekmi decided to ask the doctor permission to go outside the perimeter of the hospital. She went to the park. She saw both Chanyeol and Bo Ah strolling at the park. She said to herself this is her last day, last chance to say thank you that's why she bravely went and confront both Chanyeol and Bo Ah

"Chanyeol-sshi, thank you for the wonderful memories and I'm sorry to bother you. How shameful of me to even ask you to make me your other girlfriend and even bother yo to pretend you like me back. I'm sorry for everythin. Thank you because even if it was a selfish request, you still grant me my wish to at least be with you, even for a little while" Baekmi said first.

"And Bo Ah-sshi, I won't demand you to say sorry to me but I won't hesitate to tell him the truth. Don't hate me for this. Don't worry, this is the last time you will see me. I won't be coming back forever." shae heaved a long sigh. "Chanyeol-sshi, I don't think I have the right to tell you this. I know you don't care about me. But I just want to let you know, Bo Ah smashed my head on the mirror until I bleed to death." she finished.

"Thank you, Chanyeol-sshi. I love you now and forever. Goodbye" with that she turned her back and start walking away.

But before she went far away, all of the sudden, Baekmi collapsed.

Chanyeol run towards her and cried her name.

"Oppa, leave her, she's no worth it. It's good now she's dead"

"GOOD? WHAT'S GOOD IN DYING? YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST THE GIR THAT I LOVE THE MOST. BECAUSE OF YOU, I NEVER HAD THE CHANCE TO TELL HER HOW MUCH I LOVE HER. YOU! YOU'RE USELESS, WORTHLESS, AND YOU NEVER DESERVED ME! YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE LYING HERE NOT BAEKMI. YOU DESERVE TO DIE. I HATE YOU! FROM NOW ON, WE'RE OVER" Chanyeol shouted

Then he carried Baekmi and rushed her to the hospital. But it's all too late.