8 days till Christmas

12 days till Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 2010

Dear Santa,

I had an amazing good year!! I’m a real student right now! Therefore, I think you should reward such a good girl aka ME, with a music album! Don’t pretend you don’t know about whom I’m talking about, like last year!! I really wanted that Heartbreaker album… hmpf

 

 

December 2011

Dear Santa,

First of all, thank you for GTOP album from last year… this year… this year I just want some books. Exam session is right at the beginning of the New Year, and if not with some books, I don’t think I’ll be able to survive! HELP

 

 

December 2012

Dear Santa,

At the beginning of this year, I thought I’ll quit uni. It was a nightmare. But… I’m STILL ALIVE!! I know that you’re in charge of giving people things… but would that be a very big problem for you to help me get the internship?

 

 

December 2013

Okay Sir,

I don’t have much time, but… can you do something… anything! So this one company sign the contract with mine and let us work with their artist?

PS. I was really a good girl, so you should do this for me! Go!

 

 

December 2014

“Yes, mom. I understand” I rolled my eyes at her yet another question. I was walking around my still empty apartment, that… wasn’t empty, but filled with tones of boxes with my stuff. We just moved in.... kinda Christmas gift for us, you might say. I took a glass of white wine I was drinking, and with one hand holding the glass and another one fixing my bluetooth headset, I walked to the big floor ceiling window. Snow was already covering the streets.  “Don’t worry, I’ll come home on time. I won’t miss your Christmas pudding”

When she finally let me finish the conversation, I opened one of the boxes and took out couple of envelops and smaller boxes. My Christmas letters for Santa, diaries that I was writing since I was 10... The memories.

I read couple pages of it, self- conscious about my wrong spelling, childish handwriting and unimportant problems that back then, were world for me. So many things have changed ever since.

Now, I was a working student, that is about to graduate next year, and who’s job is something more important than making coffee.

 

Santa really made my dreams come true. Later than I thought, but I eventually got the internship, then a job in Warner Music Group in London. It was hard, but I managed to cope with both – work and school.

 

You think – what about the contrac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter