Maybe

Stardust

 

‘No, no, no, I don’t think the notes will be balance if you do like that, try listen to it carefully,’ Hyunjin instructed and started strumming his guitar as Juniel listen as she told. Both Hyunjin and Juniel were at the Hyunjin’s studio, the elder was tutoring and practically teach Juniel how to compose a proper song. ‘Can you hear the difference?’

 

Juniel nodded.

 

‘So Oppa, I think it’s better if you sing it with partner, girl will be better, you know, for first and second voices,’

‘Do you think so?’

 

Juniel hummed as her reply sincce she was already busy with her guitar. Again.

 

‘Well, noted then,’ Hyunjin grinned, he was about to speak more when the studio’s door bursted open. He turned his head and waved upon seeing who was barging his studio, Sisi.

‘Oh, I didn’t know if you’re here,’ Sisi surprise upon seeing Juniel was there.

‘She’ll be here often for practice,’ Hyunjin replied in advance. ‘What is that?’ Hyunjin pointed paper bag in Sisi’s hand.

‘Oh, lunch?’ Sisi replied as she approached the two and put down the bag on the table. ‘I thought you were with Jonghyunie Appa,’

‘He’s busy with Eomma,’ Hyunjin shrugged and opened the bag, his eyes immediately lit up upon seeing the amount of food inside.

‘Where’re you going?’ Hyunjin asked when Sisi stood up.

‘I still have something to do,’ Sisi shrugged.

‘Won’t you take lunch with us,’ Juniel questioned as she pointed to the foods that filled the table in front of them — all the books or score sheets were all gone with no one either Sisi or Juniel realize it, how did Hyunjin manage it?

‘No it’s okay, I just came ‘cause I thought Jonghyunie Appa is here, I wanna see him,’

 

Well this is half of a lie.

 

‘You’re only come here to see Appa?’ Sisi nonchalantly nodded. ‘Ugh ...’ Hyunjin dramatically clutched his heart and pouted, ‘you hurt me,’

 

Juniel laughed while Sisi only shook her head with Hyunjin’s silly act.

 

‘Come here,’ he ordered to Sisi and she complied. ‘Thanks,’ Hyunjin pecked Sisi’s cheek softly, ‘don’t skip lunch, or I’ll tell Mum,’

‘I won’t,’ Sisi said as she straighten up, ‘see you around Juni,’

‘Thanks for the lunch, Eonnie,’

‘It’s okay,’ with that Sisi made her way out of the studio’s door, opened and closed it. The FNC’s magazine vice editor leaned against the door and silently sighing.

 

Sisi, you got it bad, really bad.

Heaved deep breath, Sisi brought herself to the elevator and ride down the four walled compartment to the carpark. She had no idea whether the place is actually quiet or only today the whole building seemed to be because even in here there none around but she herself.

Without much thought Sisi slid in her car and buried her face on the steering wheels. Today is definately not hers.

 

Sighed

 

Sisi fished out her phone and type a message.

 

“Are you still in class?”

Less then minute a reply pinged.

“5 minutes more, why?”

“Lunch?”

“Where’re u?”

 

A smile crepted on Sisi’s face.

 

“I’m waiting for you by the gate,”

“Copy,”

 

As soon as Sisi read the reply, she started the engine alive and leaving the quite carpark.

***

‘I think you should meet my brother, he knows many Chinese lines,’ Suho, Luhan’s junior who attend the class for researching suggested.

‘Just set up the date, I’m available at any time,’ Luhan said as he gathered all of his book and shove it into his back pack.

‘Where’re you goin?’

‘Lunch?’

‘With someone?’ Suho suspectingly asked.

 

Luhan grinned.

 

‘Well, I’ll call you later,’Suho waved him goodbye.

 

Lunch time is the most crowded time everyday, students, mostly in group scattered here and there whether they’re randomly gather under the trees or bench or any space around the campus but there some who hastily walked toward the campus main gate, and Luhan was one of them. He fished out his phone and checked the time when he reached gate and didn’t found certain person who said will waiting for him by the gate. He was about to make a call when familiar silver Jaguar stopped in front of him.

 

‘Sorry, I forgot to take U-turn and I need to drive back,’ Sisi sighed as she walked out of the car while Luhan opened back seat door just to throw his bag inside.

‘It’s okay Jie, today I also missed my class ‘cause I took wrong bus,’ Luhan said and he frowned when Sisi rounded the car and opened the passangers seat’s door.

‘You drive,’ Sisi said as she strapped herself on the passangers seat and Luhan marely shrugged the order and do what the elder told.

‘Where do we go?’

‘Just drive, I’ll tell you where we’re going,’ Sisi said as she closed her eyes.

***

‘Is your work is hard?’ Luhan asked.

 

Both of them sitting across each other at the small cafe in the Han riverbank. Sisi looked up with questioning look.

 

‘You look so stress out,’ Luhan commented.

‘Work is never been easy Lu, there lot of time I wonder how Mum manage to do this all these years, dealing with such a reputable artists is not easy,’ Sisi chuckled.

‘Honestly though, I didn’t expect that Hyunjin Hyung is very popular in here,’ Luhan laughed.

‘Oh he is! And he has too many posessive fangirls you know,’ Sisi pouted.

‘Didn’t it good things? I mean usually fangirl will support the idol unconditionally,’ Luhan shrugged. The waitress arrive with their order, after muttering thank you and the waitress leave them Sisi continued to whined.

‘But they’re too posessive like more than posessive girlfriend,’

‘Seriously?’ Luhan’s eyes widened.

 

And for the rest of the lunch time, Luhan have to endure with all Sisi’s complains about Hyunjin’s fans, how they can’t going out freely like when they’re child.

 

‘Oppa isn’t change but the world around him is and unfortunately I have to deal with it,’ Sisi pouted.

‘Well. That’s why sometimes I don’t wanna give up, but actually most of the time I want to be born earlier,’ Luhan commented.

‘Oh but why?’

‘Just because,’ Luhan shrugged and put down his chopstick and reached out for water goblet.

‘Seriously Lu, recently you’re creeping out of me,’ Sisi frowned.

‘Haha Jie, I just being myself,’

‘With all your secret?’

‘There only one secret,’

‘About?’

‘Something,’ Luhan grinned.

‘Lu!’ Sisi whined.

‘You will know it sooner or later, don’t worry,’

‘I hate you!’

‘Haha I love you,’

 

Lunch went lively as usual, like how they usually spend the time together. Laughing upon small or crazy things or simply mocking each other, for Sisi, spending time with Luhan is always great feeling, he knows how to cheer her feeling, or how to make her smile especially when she has hard feeling, like today.

 

‘Drop me in In Style office,’ Sisi ordered before they got back to the car.

‘Huh?’

‘The building is two blocks from here, I’ve meeting with them,’ Sisi opened the passangers seat and strapped herself down.

‘What time I need to pick you up?’ Luhan asked as he also settled himself on the driver seat.

‘It’s not necessary, I can ask Hyunjin Oppa for that,’

‘But didn’t he’s busy?’ Luhan frowned.

‘He’s always find a time for me, don’t worry,’ Sisi shrugged.

‘If you say so,’

 

Both of them shared quite drive back from the restaurant, Luhan did what he requested by dropping Sisi at the one skycrapper where In Sytle magazine’s office is located and he drove away hasitantly the young man stopped by at the rather overcrowded park downtown.

There many children playing around happily but somehow, the scenes before him remind Luhan about his happy childhood. His Daddy will always took the little Luhan along when Kris was playing basketball.

Only now he understand why he doesn’t have interest to be his Dad’s sucsesor as basketball player. Is his biological father a football player? Or at least interest in football?

Luhan heaved a deep breath before fished out his phone.

 

‘Suho, its me,’

 

 

Hello, short update :)

Sorry for the hiatus, I moved back to Ina and need to settle everything since I start a new live here so yeah, tons of problem need to be sort out.

Hopefully I can update every weekend again :)