First Act

Stardust

‘Hungry~~~’ Sehun whined.

 

Luhan smacked his brother only earned death glare from the younger. The three of them, Sisi, Luhan and Sehun were strolling down the freezing park in the chinatown.

 

‘Let’s get some food,’ Sisi suggested.

‘Ah, I know where we should go,’ Luhan chirped.

‘I wanna real food Lu Ge,’

‘It’s real,’ Luhan smirked. Without another word Luhan led the other two down to the small alley, which suddenly Sehun stopped his track, making Sisi turned her head to him.

‘Is there something wrong?’

 

Sehun did not reply Sisi but glare at his brother again.

 

‘What?’ Luhan tried to surpress his snigger.

‘You did this on purpose?!’ Sehun accused the elder.

‘Hey guys,’ Sisi came in between the two males  who arguing, well, it’s more Sehun confronted Luhan. ‘What is it?’

 

Luhan kept on sniggering and Sehun was glaring.

 

‘I’ll show you something Jie,’ Luhan smiled.

‘Lu Ge!!!’

‘Alright, it’s not funny, so Lu, you better tell me or we go home,’ Sisi threathened.

‘Yes Jie, let’s go home,’ Sehun quickly complied and grabbed Sisi’s hand.

‘You said you’re hungry?’ Sisi questioned.

‘Not anymore,’ Sehun sullenly replied, just then Sisi cast a death glare to Luhan for messing around with his brother.

Luhan raised his both hands, ‘alright, I’m sorry,’

 

Sehun did not pay any attention on his brother’s apology instead, he dragged Sisi out of the alley.

 

‘Sorry, I’m sorry,’ Luhan kept on saying sorry — though he was still grinning — and run after the other two.

‘You’re not sorry,’ Sehun spat.

‘That’s Taylor Swift’s song,’ Luhan laughed and Sisi almost immediately glare at him — again.

Luhan stopped his track, ‘okay, I’m seriously sorry alright,’

‘We don’t need your sorry!’ Sehun said harshly.

‘But you need food.’ Luhan pointed out. ‘Oh come on, I know a nice shop around here,’

 

Sehun threw his brother look.

 

‘I promise you okay?’

 

Sehun hesitant at first but the younger eventually giving in, leaving Sisi confused. These boys must have something to do with — whatever — in that narrow and quite alley earlier and she was determined to find whatever it is sooner or later.

Luhan grinned once they arrive at the food stall.

It’s like a bazaar? Ahh right, Christmas food event.

 

‘What do we eat?’ Luhan asked as three of them sat down at one of the table with three chair, perfect.

 

Sehun and Sisi looked around them.

 

‘Shall we looked around?’ Luhan asked again.

‘I feel like having Chinese,’ Sehun spoke.

 

Luhan nodded as they’re in the Chinese stall, so they don’t need to look around like his suggestion just now.

 

‘What about you Jie?’ Luhan asked Sisi who was still observed her surrounding.

 

Almost all in Chinese and the English explanation were to long for her liking.

Sighed.

Chinese, her chinese didn’t even exist.

 

Gave up, Sisi turned to Luhan, ‘I’m having whatever you’re having,’

‘You?’ Luhan asked his brother.

‘Hainan chicken rice,’ Sehun replied.

‘Well, rice or noodle Jie?’

‘What about you?’

‘Noodle,’

 

Sisi nodded at Luhan choice before the male shrugged and stood up to get the food they wanted.

 

‘So,’ Sisi began not long after Luhan left them, Sisi and Sehun, ‘mind to tell me what’s with alley incident earlier?’

 

Sehun flashed her a look but didn’t elaborate.

 

‘So?’ Sisi insisted and the elder did not fail to see faint blush on the younger’s cheeks.

‘It’s nothing Jie,’ Sehun mumbled nervously.

‘Well, nothing is definately something,’ Sisi shrugged.

Sehun sighed and said in small voice, ‘well, it’s about my crush,’

‘Your crush?’

Sehun sheppishly nodded. ‘She’s my classmates and her house was at the end of the alley, her parents have a noodlle shop there,’

‘Oh, Why didn’t we visit there?’ Sisi clapped enthusiastically.

‘I was about to hide it from you but it doesn’t matter now,’ Sehun groaned, silenty cursing at his brother.

‘Can I meet her?’

‘She’s clueless about this Jie,’ Sehun shook his head.

‘Why didn’t you court her?’

Sehun shrugged. ‘I’m about to but there another exciting thing I need to cherish about, maybe after I came back later or, I don’t know.’

‘You come back from where?’ Sisi frowned.

 

Sehun’s mouth opened and closed before said anything since his brother, Luhan came back with two trays on his hands and behind him there half age woman holding another tray.

 

‘So, here it is,’ Luhan said as he put down a tray of char kwei tiau in front of Sisi and another try on his side while the lady set down her tray in front of Sehun.

‘Wa, ta zhende hen me mei (she’s really beautiful),’ the lady said, admiring Sisi while the latter only blankly stared.

 

What did the lady said? Wa ... mei?

 

She’s not Chinese,’ Luhan chuckled, ‘half Korean,’ Luhan added upon seeing the lady was still observing Sisi.

‘Oh, sorry,’ the lady said.

‘It’s okay,’ Sisi smiled. ‘I hope I can speak Chinese too but well, it’s too hard,’

‘Yeah Chinese is hard, English is better you know,’ the lady laughed. ‘So it’s half Chinese and half Korean? Wah I wonder your children will be handsome and pretty,’

‘Children?’ Sisi and Sehun chorused while Luhan chuckled amusingly.

‘Seriously you two — the lady pointed at Luhan and Sisi back and forth — are really look cute together, ah I love cute couple, wait here, I’ll be right back.’

‘Cute couple? Lu what this is all about?’ Sisi suspiciously asked to the boy who already stuffed his mouth with noddle.

‘You heard,’ Luhan shrugged and started digging his food.

‘Lu Ge,’ Sehun called.

‘Well, she sort of concluded that we — Luhan pointed Sisi and him back and forth using his chopstick — are together.’

‘And you didn’t tell the truth?’ Sisi eyes widened and Sehun only looked at the older argued with each other.

‘Why bother if we could have free food and drink?’ Luhan shrugged and started digging back his noodle.

 

Sehun meanwhile only chuckled, much to his amusement and he too, started to eat.

 

‘Wah, it’s nice,’ he commented after he took a spoonfull of rice.

‘You’re unbelieveable Lu,’ Sisi shook her head.

‘Oh I’m sorry, I forgot where I put this,’ the lady came back and waved a smartphone.

 

Luhan, Sisi and Sehun looked at each other.

 

‘Well, can I have a photo with you two and your twin too,’

 

Three of them looked at each other again, twin?

 

‘Umm, he’s not my twin, he’s my brother,’ Luhan clarified and made Sisi frowned.

 

What the hell? He clarified that immediately and went on with the  couple thingy?

 

‘Oh sorry, well, with gege  too —’

‘Urmm sorry again but he’s didi not gege, I’m the gege,’ Luhan smiled.

The shop Aunty’s eyes widened. ‘Seriously? Wow, I thought that you’re the younger,’ she admiring Luhan’s face.

 

Sisi scoffed inwardly, how come Luhan correcting Aunty right way when usually he will shrugged the matter off — and mostly he will happy and proud for suspect as the younger, much to annoy Sehun — and he said nothing when the lady suspected both of them are couple.

 

‘Well, can I have your photo please?’ Aunty cheerfully asked.

 

Without replying, Luhan moved his chair and scooted closer to Sisi while Sehun silently continue eating his rice.

 

‘Oh, you too handsome,’ Aunty pointed to Sehun, asked him to join the group photo. ‘Awww such a happy family,’

 

But there something once Aunty pushed the shoot button, Sisi looked at Luhan with surprise when she felt something soft and warm landed on her left cheek. But she can’t bring herself to ask since the guy only grinned and shrugged.

 

‘Thank you and now, enjoy your meal, if you guys need anything , you know where to find me,’ Aunty clapped her hands happily and left the three of them.

 

Something is happening, something fishy. Sehun can feel it from his tip of his hair strand, especially when he caught the creepy face of his brother — read Luhan’s wide grinned even when he was eating, how could he do that? Sehun akso have no idea — and the sneaky act of older brother toward the eldest of the three.

Could he be ...

***

Juniel frowned, this was the second doors she opened and the result was the same, empty. Where are they?

 

‘What are you looking for?’ Hyunjin asked, confused with frowned on the younger forehead.

‘I was wondering where’s Lu Ge and Sehun,’

‘Oh,’ Hyunjin nodded. ‘Sisi is also missing, they’re hanging out I guess,’

‘Ugh those three,’ Juniel pouted. ‘Why did they left us? They shuld ask us to come along,’

 

Hyunjin laughed and ruffled the girl’s hair much to Juniel’s annoyance.

 

‘Don’t do that Oppa!’ Juniel whined and fixed her hair.

‘Why don’t we do what we supposed to do? It’s tomorrow if you didn’t notice,’

Juniel’s eyes widened, ‘but Lu Ge and Sehun are out now, did they already —’

‘Don’t worry about those two, they’re boys, they’re simplier than girl like you,’ Hyunjin cut Juniel acrros. ‘Come on let me help you packing.’

 

Without waiting for another answer, Hyunjin dragged the girl into her room and start to work and sorting out everything.

 

 

Luhan is doomed, Sehun caught him! next time be careful boy kkkk

And where did Juniel go?

Ah by the way, is there anyone from china? Or have anyone here watching Back to 20? I really wanna watch it >.<

And here I spammed you Lulu on Elle magazine, he’s so damn cute *Sorry Lu, you’re not sey to me LMAO*

PS: if any of you need those photo in original size just pm me ok?

See you next update :)