Chapter 7

Is It Okay Kai?

The first thing Kai saw when he woke up in the morning was heart shaped, pink lips. How could a person's lips be so beautiful?

Kai felt his heart beat get faster and faster. His stomach began to hurt. Is that the feeling of love?

He's never felt this way towards a girl before. He never liked or dated a guy before though. Kyungsoo was the first boy to steal his heart.

Kyungsoo opened his eyes (ruining Kai's sweet moment). He panicked and looked at the clock.

"Yah! We have school today! Why didn't you wake me up?"

Kai only smiled cutely. Kyungsoo on the other hand panicked and got up to take a shower. When he came out the room smelled really good. He was hoping that Kai cooked something.

Kyungsoo walked out of his room with a towel around his neck and went towards the kitchen. Kai had made 2 lunch boxes and breakfast was set on the table. Kyungsoo's eyes widened.

He hadn't really seen Kai working so hard before. He stepped towards the table and looked down at all of the food.

" D.O hurry up! Sit down and eat. We have to go to school soon."

They ate their breakfast silently. As soon as Kyungsoo was done he walked back to his room to put on his uniform. Kai waited patiently for him. When Kyungsoo returned downstairs Kai looked really nervous.

"Kyungsoo... Are you maybe free after school?" Kyungsoo looked innocently at Kai over his shoulder while he opened the door and walked out.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Well Sehun and Luhan were wondering if we wanted to go with them to the movies."

"Oh! Really?" Kyungsoo really liked Luhan and Sehun they are very kind towards Kyungsoo.

"Well sure we'll go!"

 

When they arrived to class they sat in their seats and stayed quiet. Kyungsoo secretly peeked at Kai when he thought Kai wasn't paying attention. He sometimes giggled to himself or blushed. It looked absolutely adorable. It made Kyungsoo's heart shred into pieces at the sight of this cute-school--god or whatever else you should call him.

The teacher walked in disturbing Kyungsoo's beautiful sight of Kai blushing.

The classes felt like hell. Each minute felt like it dragged on for 100 years.

"Okay we'll end the class here." The teacher said. Everyone got up and started packing up their stuff to go home.

Kai quickly grabbed his backpack and waved his hand at Kyungsoo.

"Let's go home, change clothes first" Kai said excited.

They walked home and changed into something more comfortable. Then they walked to the cinema together in a comfortable silence. Sometimes Kai or Kyungsoo would say something random just to talk.

When they arrived at the movie theater they began choosing which movie they should watch while they waited for Sehun and Luhan.

"Hey!" Luhan shouted and hugged Kyungsoo when they made their way over to Kyungsoo and Kai.

"Have you chosen the movie we're going to watch yet?" Sehun asked Kai.

"No, not yet. You choose."

"Let's watch this new romantic movie!" Sehun suggested. Kai, Luhan and Kyungsoo agreed to the movie.

They bought four tickets and made their way over to the movie room. 

"Are we going to sit all together?" Luhan questioned.

"Ah, no we can't. In this theater you can't choose your seats. The seats you have to sit in are on the ticket." Sehun said disappointedly.

The boys all looked at their tickets and at each other's.

Sehun grabbed Kai and dragged him away. They were leaning really close to each other and were talking about something serious. They exchanged something while smirking and then they returned to the two innocent boys who had no idea what was going on.

"OH ! Luhan we got the seats beside each other in the front." Sehun almost shouted while Kai was smiling.

"Kyungsoo, we got the seats in the back beside each other."

Kyungsoo reddened. Sehun tugged on Luhan's arm and they walked to their seats in the front. Kai held onto Kyungsoo's wrist and pulled him to their own seats in the back.

There was only about 6 other people in the room. The movie started when all of them sat down.

The seats were packed tightly against each other. There were no other people in the same row or the next as Kyungsoo and Kai.

Ten minutes into the movie they saw Luhan and Sehun going towards the door of the room.

"Hyungs, we're going to go buy drinks and snacks. We'll be back. We'll buy for you too." Luhan whispered close enough for Kyungsoo and Kai to hear as he passed by them.

The two boys nodded and continued watching the movie.

It was really awkward to hear each other's heavy breathing. It got even more awkward when their legs and arms would randomly brush against each other.

When the two other boys came back, Sehun snuck to Kyungsoo and Kai to give them their snacks. Sehun quickly walked away without saying anything. Kai and Kyungsoo opened the snacks fast and ate. Neither of them could concentrate on the movie. They were mostly focusing on each other's breathing and accidental touches.

When the couple in the movie began kissing, Kai turned his head and faced Kyungsoo. They were both pink faced and shy. Kai took Kyungsoo's hand and held it tightly. He put Kyungsoo's hand against his heart which was beating quite fast.

"Kyungsoo... I'm pretty sure it found the right person"

Kyungsoo's eyes widened and he dropped the piece of popcorn he was holding. Did that mean that Kai's heart found the right one? And by "right one" Kai meant Kyungsoo?

Kyungsoo didn't reply, he just kicked his dropped popcorn under the seat.

"Kyungsoo resist what I'm going to do if your heart hasn't found the owner to it yet." Kyungsoo tried to make sense of Kai's words. What did Kai plan on doing?

 


 

thank you guys for reading this! Next chapter is 21/22 December ... love ya all XOXO!