Oppa Is Strict...And Bad!

The Last Thread Of Love

Mi Nyu and Shin Woo still in the room.

Mi Nam could not hold it any longer, so he confronted the guys.

"Why did you lock my sister inside the room? And with a guy?" he could not help but snap.

Yui explained, "If we are always in the way, they will not get to talk to each other seriously."

"Seriously?" Mi Nam retorted. "Unbelievable!"

He stormed off to the door and instructed Min Hyuk to open up the door. When the door in question was opened, he saw saw his sister lying on the guy's lap. Shin Woo was sleeping while sitting, and Mi Nyu was checking her fingernails. She noticed him come in.

"Oppa?" she asked.

Mi Nam rushed to them. "Gwaenchanha? Did he do anything to you?"

Mi Nyu shook her head. "Anio. Shin Woo-hyung and I are just sharing horror sto--"

"Horror???? What???? No! No! Don't say anymore! I'm afraid of horror stories!" Mi Nam freaked out.

"Oh, but the girl was very cool! She grabbed the vampire and..."

"I said no! No, no, no!" Mi Nam screamed. "I'm afraid of horror stories! Just let me eat with Jeremy for the rest of my life! Just don't let me hear horror stories."

Shin Woo slowly opened his eyes. "Eat with Jeremy for the rest of your life? Interesting."

Mi Nam could not help but start to hate Shin Woo. Not only did he made her cry for the past few months, he had been feeding her mind with scary horror stories.

"Ya! Are you sure you did not touch my sister?" he asked.

"Oppa! Shin Woo-hyung did not do anything to me," Mi Nyu defended her other friend. "He only made me laugh and laugh."

Mi Nam sneered. "What's so funny with horror stories?"

He asked his sister again. "You sure you are not molested or whatever?"

Mi Nyu shook her head. "Shin Woo-hyung is a gentleman. He would never do that to me."

"Some kind of gentleman, huh," Mi Nam nonchalantly replied.

"I did not do anything to her, she did something to me," Shin Woo explained.

"MWO????" Mi Nam freaked out.

"Not what you are thinking, Mi Nam-ah," Shin Woo replied cooly. "She just let me exercise my legs and had me run around the room after the horror stories."

"Eh?" Mi Nam asked, confused.

Mi Nyu nodded happily. "You see, when I was in Africa, the kids there really loved watching Disney cartoons. Most of the girls would watch 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Beauty and the Beast' and 'Alice In Wonderland' again and again. One little boy there wanted to watch 'Peter Pan'. So we watched it many times too. And during the boy's birthday, they held a role playing, with the boy as Peter Pan, a girl as Wendy, an older boy as Captain Hook, and the others as the Lost Boys. They wanted me to join, and they gave me the part of Tiger Lily."

"And you are playing Peter Pan with Shin Woo here?" Mi Nam asked, disgusted. "So childish!"

"But Oppa, it was fun! We are only two here in the room, so I am Peter Pan and he is Captain Hook," Mi Nyu explained.

"Why not let him be Peter Pan, and you as Wendy?" Mi Nam argued.

"Stop that already, I am tired," Shin Woo told the twins. "I could not say no to her because she was begging me to agree to her idea."

"And you agreed?" Mi Nam shot back.

"Ye. Because as a good hyung, I need to be considerate with her," Shin Woo said.

And Mi Nyu realized. He was only doing it because he was being a hyung, not because he enjoyed being with her. It hurt her so much that she had to clench her fist to her chest.

"Much as I am not into child's play anymore, I just did it to make her laugh. She had been down these past weeks with work, so I just got along with her to make her feel fine."

"Aish! How could he be so cold-hearted? And doing things this half-heartedly? Only going along with the plan to make my dear sister laugh? Huh! He is worse than Tae Kyung! What is he thinking? Could he not see that my sister wanted to be with him? Why can't he just do stuff with her just because he wanted to be with her? Did you really get over my sister, hyung? Or are you lying? Aish! Such a mysterious person!" Mi Nam thought to himself.

He seemed to feel what his sister felt. Of course, twins really have a bond unmatched. Then, he realized that the two were looking at him.

"Oppa?"

Mi Nam looked at Shin Woo in his signature cocky manner.

"So much for being the good hyung...Ya! Should you also be a good hyung to me too?" Mi Nam asked.

"Mwo?" Shin Woo asked nonchalantly.

"Ye, you should be a good hyung not only to my sister but also to me! You should kick Jeremy's face when he argues with me!" Mi Nam said.

"Why would I kick Jeremy on the face?" Shin Woo asked.

"Because he is annoying! Annoying, annoying, annoying!" Mi Nam retorted.

"Hm...but if you are annoyed with him, why do you seem to do some stuff together? He is your friend, right?" Shin Woo pointed out to him.

"Ye, Oppa, Jeremy is my friend too. Please be kind to him," Mi Nyu begged.

Mi Nam could not argue.

"Ye, he is my friend, but he is annoying," Mi Nam replied.

He looked around the room, and saw how spic and span Min Hyuk's room is.

"I can't believe you ran around this super clean room," Mi Nam told them. "But I have to admit, Tae Kyung-hyung's room is the cleanest."

Mi Nyu smiled again and told his oppa.

"Oppa, I have to interfere, but you should listen to the horror stories!"

"I said no!"

Mi Nyu turned to the tired Shin Woo. "Shin Woo-hyung, what was the name of the guy whom the vampire attacked?"

Mi Nam closed his ears.

"Oh, Yoo Jung Shin."

And Mi Nam opened his ears. "Huh? The vampire attacked Jung Shin-ah? Wae?"

Shin Woo nodded. Mi Nam scooted next to him and asked again. "Wae?"

"I was just teaching the guys not to be disrespectful to their hyung. Why lock me up in a room? I devised the horror stories because I know that they will spy."

Mi Nam made a sly face. "And they did spy, didn't they?"

Shin Woo nodded again.

"And you said that the vampire attacked Jung Shin?" he asked happily.

Shin Woo looked at him curiously. "And are you this happy to know that the vampire attacked Jung Shin?"

"Uh...anio! Of course, Jung Shin is my friend. But you did very well on your punishment, hyung," Mi Nam said with a laugh. "That will also teach them not to lock my sister up."

And Mi Nam started to like Shin Woo again. Though he could never understand his hyung, the guitarist always did some things to protect his dear sister. Hmm.... Mi Nam sensed something.

"Oh, I laughed when you said that you would punish them, but somehow, it made me feel bad," Mi Nyu said. "Revenge is bad, you know."

Shin Woo looked at her soberly. "Ara (I know). Revenge is bad. But sometimes, you have to teach people some lesson so they will know their right places."

Mi Nam nodded. "Arasseo.... That is why I wanted you to kick Jeremy's face for me so that he will know his place."

"Oppa!" Mi Nyu pouted.

"I think that is better done with sitting down and talking with each other," Shin Woo said. "You can honestly tell him that his behavior is making you feel bad."

"Since when did he ever sit still?" Mi Nam argued.

"If he did not learn sitting still, he would not have learned how to read, write, and play the drums," was Shin Woo's argument.

Good point.

Then, the guys went inside the room, looking down. They knelt in front of Shin Woo and sobbed.

"Joesonghamnida, Shin Woo-hyung!!!!" Jeremy, Jong Hyun, Jung Shin, and Min Hyuk cried.

Then, Min Hyuk noticed that Yui did not kneel even if she was part of the plan. He pulled her down so she will kneel.

"Moushiwake gozaimasen (I don't know how I could express my apology)," Yui humbly said.

Shin Woo looked at her. He knew that Yui's statement was deeper than "Sumimasen" or "Gomen nasai", and she had really said that, knowing how grave the situation was for him. He also saw how repentant the guys were.

"I forgive all of you, but please don't do it again," he sternly told them. "You could have told me that you wanted me and Mi Nyu to talk in private. I will gladly give in, rather than devise some plans like this and locking us up and making us helpless."

He shot a glance at Jung Shin, who once promised to keep his secret a secret. Jung Shin remembered the promise and bowed his head in shame.

The guys did not tell him, however, of their stupid assumptions, or else, Shin Woo would never forgive them.

"So, you really want to talk to her in private?" Mi Nam asked him. "Well, that could be arranged. With your permission, of course."

"No need to arrange that, thank you," Shin Woo politely told Mi Nam. "I could always talk to her whenever I want to, or whenever she wants to talk to me."

Mi Nyu looked at him. Does that mean that he is allowing her to say what she feels?

Mi Nam smiled cockily. He sensed something good about to happen between Mi Nyu and Shin Woo. Maybe Shin Woo should be more honest and give up telling them that he got over Mi Nyu. Then, he turned to the guys and gave them a mocking laugh.

"Ohohoho... So you see? Your plans backfired! Bwahahahaha!!!!!" Mi Nam laughed.

"Laugh all you want, because they raided my closet," Min Hyuk sobbed cutely.

Mi Nam smiled like the Cheshire cat. "Really! Ohohoho!!!!!"

Shin Woo stood up, and Mi Nyu aided him. "I think we need to go home now," he announced.

****************

The Mars guys waved them goodbye before getting back inside the dorm. Yui thanked Shin Woo a lot for bringing her to the dorm, thus giving her the opportunity to get the autographs, and to spend time with her idols. He smiled, and offered to drive her to her hotel.

"Anio, hyung, she wants to spend time with me," Jeremy argued.

Yui smiled and grabbed Jeremy's arm, and they walked. It was already ten that night, but Yui and Jeremy still had the energy to walk around.

"Mi Nam-ah, could you please drive for me?" Shin Woo asked.

"Ye, Hyungnim," the keyboardist proudly said.

Mi Nyu and Shin Woo sat at the back, and Mi Nam drove. Mi Nam the radio and let rock music fill the car. He was busy driving that he did not notice the event at the back.

Mi Nyu leaned forward and kissed Shin Woo on his cheeks. When she pulled back, she thanked him.

"For what?" he asked.

"For protecting me," she said with a smile.

"Should you always kiss everyone everytime you thank them?" he .

Mi Nyu pouted, and he smiled again while pinching her nose.

"Gomawo...for the kiss," he whispered.

He saw that she began to blush and stare at him intently. "Hyung...."

Shin Woo requested. "May I lean on your shoulder? I am so tired."

He saw her blush again and she nodded her head surely. He smiled at her and leaned on her shoulder.

"Are you this tired, Shin Woo-hyung?" she asked.

"Ani... There were times in my life wherein I was more tired than this...."

Mi Nyu was ready to listen more, only to find out that Shin Woo was alseep. She reached out for his hand and held it. She really wanted to put her best foot forward and show him how much she really, really loves him.

A lot of thoughts came to her mind. When Tae Kyung knew that she was a girl, he mocked her at the pool scene. She covered herself at that time, and he insinuated that there was "not much to look at". But still, Tae Kyung did not take advantage and even protected her identity from everyone else. Shin Woo also knew her identity being a girl, but he did not take advantage of her, even before. When they were locked up inside the room, she feared and remembered Tae Kyung's insinuation, that she thought that Shin Woo would attack her in the dark, thus she had to hug herself. But Shin Woo never did any of that, and he just treated her with respect. When Jeremy knew her secret, he also did not take advantage of her, though he had the desire to hug her, thus his hyungs would pull him out. Mi Nyu was so thankful for these three guys.

"It makes me feel good to have these people in my life," Mi Nyu smiled sadly. "It is just sad that these people treated me with respect, but I ended up hurting their hearts."

She shed some tears reminiscing some of the events. She cried seeing Jeremy crying while singing over the phone, and acting cheerful when they got off the bus. Her heart cried when she saw the many times that Tae Kyung cried in silence, such as the event when she learned that Mo Hwa Ran was actually Tae Kyung's mother. Her heart was broken when Shin Woo bid her goodbye in Japan, and when he did not show up when she left for Africa.

"Joesonghamnida, Hyungnim, Jeremy, and Shin Woo-hyung...for making you all cry," she thought. "How could I make it up to you?"

*******

She could see that Jeremy was emotionally OK, although she never knew that Jeremy was still silently in love with her. Tae Kyung and she fell out of love and broke up, but it still hurts her a bit, knowing that Tae Kyung was her first love and her first kiss. But they had patched up, and they remained friends. It was all right for her if he dated Yoo He Yi or anyone else. As for Shin Woo, she believed him when he said he was all right, and that he was the good hyung that he promised her to be. But the look in his eyes baffled her, as he seems to be telling her otherwise. She really found it hard to read Shin Woo.

The afformentioned guy was peacefully sleeping on her shoulder. She ran her fingers through his hair, and gave his head a kiss. She leaned on his head and held his hand. 

"Sorry Hyung, for doing this," she whispered. "I just want to show you that I love you so much."

And she let tears run down her eyes. Little did she know that the busy Mi Nam saw the events in the rear view mirror, and he was smirking to himself.

"Hmm...I really like what I see. I think you and Shin Woo are really soulmates," Mi Nam thought.