Official

The Last Thread Of Love

Zephyr's Kiss recorded all fourteen songs and had their first single released on air. Many people had downloaded their songs, and even got addicted to the soothing tunes. As AN Entertainment did not yet reveal the identity of the duo, people got curious and speculated that the voices sounded like Shin Woo and Mi Nam, or that Jung Yong Hwa left CN Blue and FNC Music, and had paired up with Park Shin Hye. FNC Music clarified that Jung Yong Hwa is still a CN Blue member and never left the agency, and that the new singer sounding like him is a new singer that everybody needs to anticipate. President Ahn thought that since many were hooked to the songs and are dying to know Zephyr's Kiss, he needs to launch the duo publicly already.

*****

It was official. The day.

The reporters buzzed around the conference room like busy bees in the beehive. President Ahn came, together with AN Jell and Mars. The other members sat on one side of the room, waiting for the main event. The reporters, most especially the ubiquitous and annoying Reporter Kim, wanted to interview the other two bands.

To end the impatience, President Ahn finally introduced Zephyr's Kiss. Everyone anticipated and really looked forward to meet the new faces of AN Entertainment. Finally, the tandem came out, and went to the table in front of the people.

"Kang Shin Woo?"

"I heard he auditioned."

"Is that his ex-girlfriend?"

"Yeah, it looks like her."

"That's his ex-girlfriend, right?"

"Ne."

Cameras flashed, and then, the president instructed the media to ask their questions cordially. Reporter Kim went first.

"Kang Shin Woo-ssi, Go Mi Nyu-ssi is your ex-girlfriend, right? How do you feel being paired with her as a singing partner?"

Shin Woo took the mike and answered cordially and cleverly. "Ne, she is my ex-girlfriend, but we are very good friends now. I was surprised to know that she was chosen along with me, but I am happy to have a friend work with me."

"How about you, Mi Nyu-ssi?" the annoying reporter asked.

"Uh...I am happy to be working with him. Please support us."

"Mi Nyu-ssi, is Tae Kyung all right with it that you are working with an ex-boyfriend?"

"Uh..yeah... Tae Kyung-hyungnim is all right with it."

Reporter Kim smiled slyly. "Tae Kyung-ssi will be okey with it, right? Both of you are free to date other people, right?"

Tae Kyung pursed his lips, angry at the nosy reporter's naughty statement. Does he have to dig up his broken relationship with Mi Nyu?

But Mi Nyu did not answer any further, as she had answered it already. The other reporters asked polite and less scandalous questions, and Shin Woo answered most of them. When Mi Nyu had to answer, she answered in short and polite sentences, so as not to add more questions. Of course, she had learned that very well.

After all the questions, more announcements were made, like mini-concerts here and there. After many other stuffs done on a press conference, the president thanked everyone for coming.

The reporters approached the new team and asked them questions. When the two were escorted safely, the reporters went to Mars and AN Jell, who showed their love and support for the new singing sensations.