002

My bestfriend is a what?! (Ongoing Edit)

 

 

As soon as Baekhyun went down of his car. There are a lot of girls shouted. 

You shook your head while you unbuckled your seatbelt. You heard your phone pinged. You took it and read the message.

 

@ the gym! Where r u?

- Chanyeol

 

You were about to reply when you heard a knock at your car’s window. It was Baekhyun waving his hands you and gesturing you to come out already.

When you went out of your car, Baekhyun immediately put his arms around you.

You slapped his hands “Yah!”

He chuckled while pinching your cheeks but still not letting you go. Instead, he tightened his hold at you.

You blew your bangs away and crinkled your nose. You failed to notice that he was looking at you. He bit his lips to prevent himself from smiling too much. 

You also didn’t fail to notice the girls were giving you a nasty look. First, your group of friends were kingkas. Second, they don’t know what the kingkas saw in you when all you did was to ignore and ignore and ignore them all the time. Third, they always claimed that they are pretty compared to you.

 

 

As soon as the both of you went inside the gym, Chanyeol waved his hands while showing his thousand mega-watts smile.

You smile at them but never failed to give Baekhyun a slap at his hand when he keeps on caressing your side jaw, a weird habit of him.

"Why are we here?" You asked as you sat down between Sehun and Chanyeol.

Sehun smiled "Hi Sam!”

You smiled and hugged Sehun "I missed you Sehunnie"

Sehun chuckled and kissed your forehead “Me too”

Chanyeol crossed his arms and pouted "What about me?”

You rolled your eyes but still hugged him “You are a one jealous giant”

Chanyeol laughed and patted your back “Long time no see”

You nodded “I know”

You were about to look at Suho when Kai suddenly popped out. You backed away quickly and accidentally slap his forehead.

The guys laughed. You gasped “Oh my. Jongin! I’m so~”

Kai pouted while carresing the spot you just hit “That hurts”

He pointed his forehead “Kiss it for me”

Baekhyun glared at Kai and poked his finger at his forehead and pushed his head away "Yah. Stop flirting with my bestfriend"

Kai raised his both arms and surrendered “Alright! But.. You still look pretty hot, Sam. As usual" He winked as he told you that.

You shook your head “I totally didn’t regret what I did”

”Yah!”

The guys laughed again. This is one of the reasons why they love you.

Kyungsoo held his hands at you and the both of you high-fived while still laughing. He was still holding your hand when he put it down.

Kyungsoo smiled “Nice seeing you after a long time”

You nodded and ruffled his hair “Me too, Kyungie”

A fact: Kyungsoo hates it the most when someone touches or messes his hair but ofcourse you are an exception. Even the guys can’t touch him as he will gave them his famous death glares that will make you run away and hide from him.

You were about to tap at Suho when he stood up and walk away.

You blinked “Where is he going?”

Sehun put his head at your left shoulder “Did you forget that he is the student body president?”

You bit your lip “Right. That.”

 

 

"Good Morning everybody. Welcome to the new school year! Hope you have a nice summer vacation. So, I’m here to announce that starting next week there will be a surprise visit from the other school by their owner or spokesperson. Be sure to listen especially to the seniors. Take note to the admission/requirements of the different schools. You'll never know what school you'll be enrolling. And lastly, there will be an acquiantance party this saturday. there will be no concept. So be sure to attend. That's all"

You groaned "Party.. Again.."

Sehun put his arms around you "Do you have an already?"

Baekhyun swatted Sehun's arm and replaced it by his "I am"

Sehun rolled his eyes. You scoffed "Who told you?"

Baekhyun pouted "I am! I~It is supposed to be automatic because I'm your bestfriend!”

“Really?”

Baekhyun nodded while looking at you with his puppy eyes.

Chanyeol shook his head. He held your wrist and pulled you towards him "C'mon Sam. Leave this idiots"

You laughed and walked with Chanyeol together with D.O and Kai towards the room.

Baekhyun and Sehun shouted "YAH!!"

 

You laughed as you heard Baekhyun's groan. The class supervisor had a seating arrangement and your new seatmate is D.O.

Kyungsoo smiled "Hi seatmate"

You smiled too "Hi seatmate"

"Yah, Kyungsoo!”

You shook your head for the nth time “Don't mind him"

He chuckled "I know. He's being like that since he knows you. He is overly protective of you”

You blinked "Jinjia?"

He nodded and ruffled your hair. Baekhyun growled.

Suho smacked Baek's head "Yah. Stop it"

Baekhyun mumbled.

 

 

Baekhyun tried listening during the lecture but his eyes were starting to drop. He exhaled as he put his elbow at the table and put his chin on the top of it.

He find himself staring at you "She's so cute and pretty at the same time.."

Why is he so protective over you? because you are  someone who he can't let go of. He’s afraid that you will be out of his sight and He don't want that to happen. He really loves you but not that kind of love. Sisterly love.. yeah.. and you are not that kind of girl that would scream their lungs out when you saw them for the 1st time. You certainly caught their eyes when you always ignore them. That's why they love you to death.

 

 

They sat down on the usual spot and immediately talk about stuffs.

You sipped your banana milk happily when you felt your phone vibrated so you checked it. You furrowed your eyebrows as you read it..

Baekhyun frowned as he saw you looked so bothered. He tapped your shoulders. "Sam, you okay?"

You sighed and stood up "I'll be right back"

Sehun asked "What about your lunch? You haven't eat even a little"

You lied "I'm full. Yeol, can you accompany me?"

Chanyeol stood up and went beside you. Baekhyun pouted and shouted "Why him?! I'm here!!"

You just kissed Baekhyun's cheeks and hugged the other guys "Don't worry about me. Bye guys"

 

You and Chanyeol reached the school's open field. Both of you looked for any presence of students..

Yeol held both your shoulder "What's the matter, Princess?"

You exhaled "My Grandfather was being rushed to the hospital this morning. It's the 3rd time this month. I'm very worried."

He held your chin and tilted it so that both of you were looking at each other "I'm sure your grandfather will fight his sickness. He's a strong person."

You felt tears in your eyes "I hope so"

He hugged you and caressed her hair "Ssshhh..don't cry, Princess."

You sniffed "I miss my grandfather, Yeol. I want to go home."

"You want to go home? I will tell my father~"

You shook your head "I'll tell Father and Mother later when I got home"

He wiped your tears that stained your cheeks "Please be careful next time, Princess. I think they got suspicious when you asked me to come with you"

"because you are the only one who knows my status"

"but still.."

You nodded "alright"

"let's go back?"

You sighed "Just tell the guys that I'm not feeling well. I want to go home"

Yeol nodded "Do you want me to drive you to your home?"

"No need. Thanks yeol. I'll go now. Bye"

Yeol bowed and watched the you walked towards your car. As soon as the car is out of sight. Chanyeol sighed..

His father is the Head Secretary in the palace. When his father told him that the Princess was in Korea, he wanted Chanyeol to keep an eye to the princess when in school campus.

"Where's Sam?" Baekhyun asked

"She's not feeling well" Yeol responsed as he eat his tuna sandwich

As Baekhyun wanted to ask something, his phone beeped..

 

I'm at home now. If you want to come later, bring me bubbletea. Don't forget you owe me one :P

- Sam :3

 

He smiled and replied

You owe me an explanation

- Baek :3

 

After how many seconds, his phone beeped again..

Bubbletea

- Baek :3

 

Baekhyun chuckled and murmured "This girl is so impossible"