001

My bestfriend is a what?! (Ongoing Edit)

You yawned as you sat up from your bed and stretched. You immediately took your phone and dialed a certain number.

.. the number you dialed is not in service.. please try your call later..

You groaned as you lay down again and ruffled your hair. You sighed and murmured "You'll be the death of me, Byun Baekhyun"

You stood up and went straight to the bathroom to wash up. As soon as you step outside of the bathroom, you smiled as you saw your neatly ironed uniform at your bed together with your other school stuffs. Usually the personal maids will dress you up since it is one of their jobs to take care of the princess, but you told them that you want to do your own thing. Ofcourse they refused but you promised them that you will not tell your parents anything, they eventually accepted your offer after you talked-slash-begged them to do it.

At first, you struggled on how to do your hair since you are not the girlish type of girl to do that curling iron stuff. After how many attempts, you gave up so you let your hair dryed by the wind and this is where Byun Baekhyun went inside the picture. He always tied your hair into a messy bun or braid since he always claim that you are embarrasing him when you went to class with your disheveled hair.

The maids bowed as soon as you went out of your room "Good morning, Princess"

You smiled at them and asked "Did you eat your breakfast?"

The maids looked at each other. They did'nt know how to answer you. Nevertheless, You smiled at them "Join me. C'mon."

The maids looked at you questioningly "But Princess.. The Queen~"

You shook your head "It's just me. My mom is not in here. Please?"

The maids sat down and ate with you together. You chatted with them. Now, you don't feel lonely.

As soon as you finished eating. You took your cream mcm bag and went outside of the house.

Once you step outside of the house. The guards bowed and led you to your car. 

The head guard said "Princess, if there is ~~"

You nodded "If I think there is something unusual, I'll call. Don't worry"

You drove to where your bestfriend's house located.

 

Uniform: (casual clothes during wednesday and friday)

 

Baekhyun groaned as he feel someone slapped his back

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN!! WAKE UP!!"

He turned his back at you and hugged his teddy bear. He slept. Again. You put your hands at your hips and sighed. He chuckled as soon as he heard a groan and stomp of the feet.

"BAEKHYUN!!"

He laughed as he sat up. You glared at him. He patted the space beside him and you sat down.

He kissed your cheeks and smiled "Morning!"

You glared at him "Don't smile at me"

He stared at you "Why so stress? It's only the first day of school"

You rolled your eyes "That's the point. 1st day of class. I don't want to have a bad impression to the teacher."

You humped and exhaled. Baekhyun comb your hair using his hands. He tied your hair into messy fish tail.

He stood up and smiled at you "My bestfriend looks cute today. Really."

You looked at him "Please?"

"Ara"

He went inside his bathroom and took a shower. You took his pillow and hugged it. You smiled as you inhaled his perfume. You can feel yourself become sleepy so you closed your eyes for a bit.

After how many minutes, he went outside of the bathroom. He chuckled as he saw you asleep while hugging his favorite teddy bear.

He poked your shoulder non stop “Yah”

You sat up and opened your eyes and wants to kill him. You gulped as you him. He has a boxers on and no top. With his glorious body.. You gulped. He dried his hair with towel. He looks so perfect..

You looked away. You closed your eyes and composed yourself. You mentally slapped your cheeks and told yourself "Chill. I saw his body everytime. No need to freak out"

You jumped when he kissed your forehead. He chuckled and kissed your cheeks again “Breakfast?”

”I did ate already”

He pouted “I’m hungry”

You stood up and slapped his arms “We’ll be late!”

Baekhyun put his arms around you “Drive thru?”

You sighed "Yeah whatever. You owe me a bubbletea later"

He chuckled "I will"

"Your treat!"

He smelled my hair "Ofcourse. And you smell so good."

You pinched his stomach “You ert!”

”Yah! That hurts!”

You poked your tongue at him “Get dressed! Palli!”

He chuckled

 

You went outside and stayed beside your car. You were texting someone and did’nt realized that Baekhyun was calling you.

"Sam! Yah!"

You turned around and saw him. Baekhyun. Your bestfriend. He looks so perfect. Damn.

You glared at him for the nth time “What took you so long?”

He smirked “I need to be perfect. With my perfectly God-like features~”

He got cut off when you jabbed his stomach “Yuck”

He rubbed his stomach and pinched your cheeks hard. He gritted his teeth and glared at you ”What was that for?”

You swatted his hands away “For being annoying”

”But you still love me!”

You raised your eyebrow “Who told you?”

”YAH!”

”What!”

”It hurts!”

”So?”

”What so? I need ice for this! I can’t let my glorious body~”

You shook your head and went inside your car.

Baekhyun shouted “Yah! Choi Samantha! Come back here!”

You chuckled as you him still rubbing his stomach. You shrugged. You started your car engine and drove off.