You're Mine

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona’s POV

As I fixed my dress I looked at Victoria, who was looking quite stunning in her gown, a smile taking over my face. I gave her a small hug of reassurance and she nodded, understanding me. As the music began to play I took my place beside Krystal and Sulli, who were looking extremely excited as we walked down the aisle. One day I myself would walk that aisle with the man I loved.

Changmin’s POV

Something about her always made me nervous. She just seemed way too perfect. The moment she walked down the aisle was not an exception, to me she was glowing, but the nervousness disappeared once I felt her eyes on me. I tuned to look at Yunho who was standing beside me as he put his hand on my shoulder, and nodded. I could do this I could make her happy.

Victoria’s POV

I only had eyes for the man before me. He looked so handsome in his suit, and the way he looked at me seemed to say that he only had eyes for me, the way I only had eyes for him. As we reached him, my father handed me over with a light kiss on my cheek. I smiled as Changmin took my hand in his and kissed it. Like every time he touched me he left my skin tingling.

Changmin’s POV

I stared at her first, placing my hand lightly on her beautiful face, as I heard the priest say that we were finally married.  She looked straight back at me and a smile slowly graced her face, and like magic mine followed. I kissed her, and my heart seemed to confirm m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter