WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Victoria’s POV

After practice Yoona and I headed to the showers in silence. I felt satisfied with our advancement on the first day but I was not about to compliment her.

“You need to work harder.” I said sounding rather annoyed.

Yoona looked at me seriously “I will.” There was something about her eyes that made me want to smile, but I resisted.

We took our showers in silence and walked out, each of us heading our own way.

I took out my phone, ready to dial my father’s phone number, since the twins where using my car today. I reminded myself to refuse the next time they gave me those puppy eyes. I would not fall for their pleas anymore. I pulled out my phone and fast dialed one, putting the phone to my ear.

“Appa… can you come get me?” I said using all my aegyo.

I could hear familiar laughter, as I pulled the phone away and found Changmin’s picture on it.

I was angry as I yelled into the phone “When did you change the fast dial to your number, huh? Answer me Shim Changmin or we are over.”

Suddenly the laughter stopped and his words resonated softly trough the speaker, “What do you mean by saying we are over?”

I covered my mouth as I realized what I had said. “Nothing, never mind” I said hurriedly, “I’m hanging up.”

‘No wait, I’ll go get you, you’re at school right?”

I did not have the strength left to ask him not to come. How could I have insinuated we had something going on, until now all Max had done was play with me …

 As I waited on the curve I saw figure I had not seen around school in three year, get on the Taxi. So Seohyun is back. I disliked her more than Yoona, at least Yoona was not a . This girl had cheated on Zhou Mi and on many others in just a short period of time. I still had the urge to slap her.

Changmin’s POV

I had a lot of things to do like record my solo song for TVXQ’s album, but the possibility of taking her home again overrode all. I was anticipating her scent on my body, as I rode through Seoul. She was there waiting on the curve, with her hair wet and a glare in her eyes. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter