Meet Up

Dents of the Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yoona’s POV

“Oh Yeah ! We called Kyu and Sooyoung, so they will probably get here soon.” Zhou Mi said.

We were having fun and laughing, and I had not really expected that. As we sat there, Kyu and Sooyoung made an entrance.

I could see a mark on Sooyoung’s neck as she leaned over to kiss Kyu strongly on the lips. He returned the kiss harder than it had been given.

They looked up to find Changmin waving at them. As they walked over I could still see them at it.

Zhou Mi was laughing as he said “When did this become a café?”

I smiled as I saw him lough he had been so stressed out these past days, and his laugh had become rather rare.

“Hey are you jealous that you don’t get any action?” Kyu said as he brought two chairs from the next table for Sooyoung and himself.

“Hey! How do you know he never gets anything?” I said playfully slapping Kyu’s arm.

“I see it in his eyes”, he said still laughing.

“Yeah! We know you to well Yoona, you’re a good girl, you don’t do those sorts of things.” Sooyoung continued to tease.

“Yeah she’s my good girl” Zhou Mi, said, “I accept it.” They all roared into laughter as I hugged Zhou Mi’s waist.

I perked up as I said “Hey what does that make Sooyoung and Victoria, they have been giving you guys some treats haven’t they?” I said laughing. Zhou mi joined in as the other four tried not to blush.

“Okay whatever, we get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter