Obsessed

Who Do You Think You Are?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didn't have any schedule for tonight, yet I found myself ransacking  my small, messy wardrobe to find something handsome to wear. I found none T_T. I pulled my head out of the wardrobe and looked around the room.
And just who would be there to make my life easier...

"Hey, Siwan..think you have any goodlooking outfit I can borrow?"
"All my outfits are good...duh. But borrow? You? No thanks."
"What?! Why???" I was trying my best to sound cute and not irritated. The truth is, I wanted to strangle him and just ransack his wardrobe. Grr.
"Well, you should know your reputation with borrowing stuffs. The last time you borrowed Taehun's favourite shades, remember what happened?"
"Well, that was.....an accident. I apologized already."
"Yeah, and I'm nervous about your apologies." He smirked and resumed tucking his head back to the fashion magazine he was reading. Why are my group members such asses?
"Fine!" I sat on my bed, defeated.
"Actually....what you need is confidence, not good clothes. My clothes are good, but they don't fit your style. You'd look better in your own clothes, seriously. What's with this....worries over clothes? So not you. What....are you going on a date?"
"Sshh." My eyes wandered around. What if our manager heard that?
"Hey, relax." He laughed, ridiculously. "It's just you and me here. The others have their schedule."
I nodded.
"Well, good luck on your date. Just wear your confidence."
"Thanks." Luck. I would need some of that. I went back to my wardrobe, looked through the hanging clothes, and took one after I thought again of Siwan's advise. But the thing is, what I lacked now is confidence. I'm not sure if she would even come. And if she does, after that...what do I do?

----------------

As I reached nearer and prayed even harder for her to be there, I heard a low humming sound and quietly I crept from behind trees and bushes, trying to get a sneak peek first.
And I saw her....walking back and forth, holding and staring intently at a small book, earphones plugged to her ears. I could see the wires trailed down to her jeans' side pockets. She was waiting for me!


She came!!! fshsakfjaskfjsf! She came! For me!!!

Okay, need to calm down...calm down. *breathe in, breathe out* There I go...Now I have to get that book. What is it really? Why is she so into it?

"Look what we have here..." *snatches book and flips through pages*
"Ya~ robber!! Hellpppp~"
"Ya~ stop hitting me and shut up...it's just me...Jung Heechul."
"Jung..what??!" I think I almost died beaten by her just now, but oddly, I didn't feel angry. In fact, I felt blissful. Wait. I did not say that.
She bent down and looked at my face closely before took a few steps back. If she had remained in the same position for a little more, probably I would have died for real.
"Oh...it's you, that kid who wanted to blackmail me..." She went to one of the benches reserved for spectators at the basketball court, I immediately took my seat at the empty space next to her.

"So, your name is Kim Jung Min. So, your parents are big fans of Park Jungmin?" I tried to crack a lame joke, I know, it's not funny. Again, I wasn't trained to be funny.
She stared at me like I'm a weirdo, and suddenly looked away and smiled to herself.
"Well, Park Jung Min is kinda cute..."
Why is she smiling for Park Jung Min? Argghh.
"You know who I am right?" Of course she does. Would she be a fool, to not know me? Not only I am an idol, but an idol who works at the same company as her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter