SEQUEL; 10

Not My Plan

Y u n a

 

I clenched the piece of paper in my hands, making sure not to crumple it into a ball though. A tear escapes my eye as I held the lighter closer to the corner of the paper. I bring the flame closer, and I watch it catch on fire. The bright flame bringing light to the dark room I was in now.

 

‘’I love you Jungkook, but I need to move on.’’

 

After the paper burned to ashes, I sighed as I poured the contents into a glass container. Maybe I wasn’t exactly ready to move on.

 

Walking out of the room I was in, I watched the members gathered together in front of the television. Jimin looks up, shooting me a worried look but I just acknowledge with a nod.

 

You may have left us, but you haven’t left our hearts.

 

 

J u n g k o o k

 

I turned around to face Hyuk, ‘’Is this it?’’

 

Hyuk nods, turning away, ‘’It’s the end for the both of you.’’

 

4 YEARS LATER

 

I hover my hands over the board, bringing the two red strings together. This is what I’ve been doing for the past 4 years. Making people on earth happy, but am I happy? Am I satisfied? No.

 

My eyes and feet followed both of them, as I tried my best to dodge people on the street. I was a ghost but I wouldn’t risk possessing them. They turn the corner, and I chase up to them. They enter the familiar building, and I followed suite.

 

I entered the elevator with the both of them, and I watch Taehyung press ‘11th’ floor. I frowned, did they move up? I followed behind and they enter the apartment.

 

It was dark, but it somehow gave out a romantic aura. A click sound was heard and the room lit up. Oh. There were flower petals on the ground, accompanied by candles. It was a path leading to the living room. I watched on silently as Taehyung lead Yuna to the huge heart created by rose petals in the room.

 

I checked my watch, 15 seconds left.

 

Taehyung smiles at her, taking her hand in his. He got down to a knee, pulling out a jewelry box. No way.

 

5 seconds.

 

‘’Will you marry me?’’

 

 

Yuna stares at me, mouth agape. She shifted her gaze to the ground, hanging her head low.

 

‘’I told you to never come back, didn’t I?’’ she asks.

 

‘’I didn’t promise that.’’ I retaliated.

 

‘’Go away Jungkook, don’t ruin things for me.’’ She screams, tears escaping her eyes. Her hands were now clenched, curling them into fists.

 

Scoffing, I smirked. ‘’Don’t worry, I won’t tear you away from Jimin.’’