; mine

Not My Plan

‘’Hwayoung is my ex.’’

 

It used to be a thing I was able to brag about, I was proud of it. I was proud of being Hwayoung’s boyfriend. At that time, in school, she was one of the popular girls while I was your typical student. She was praised for her looks, and I knew she was a player. But when she confessed to me, I was so excited, I accepted her and we started dating. While we were, I caught her cheating on me. I was so surprised, it was more like, I saw that coming. I knew she was cheating at me the whole time we were together, but I loved her so much to even talk about it. I was afraid of losing her. But I knew, we were not meant to be for each other, and ended it there.

 

V a n e s s a  P o v

 

It has been a week since B.A.P’s promotions started, and I was starting to miss Daehyun’s presence in school. Yuna has been busy with school issues, being the President after all, I was alone most of the time. I did have some other friends from classes but whenever we sat together at lunch, I felt out of place. So I settled for sitting in class during lunch break.

 

It was another day, where I was sitting in the quiet and dark classroom while everyone else was at the cafeteria. I rest my head against the table, humming to myself Daehyun’s line in 1004. The door squeaked open, signaling that someone has entered the room. I paid no attention – it could be the rest of the students returning from lunch. I sigh, closing my eyes. But instead, someone yanks my ponytail, covering my eyes with a blindfold, stuffing my mouth with a hankerchief, refraining me from screaming.

 

I frown, flailing my arms about in attempt to escape the grasps of these people. I couldn’t see anything – but there was definitely more than one person holding on to me right now. I was being dragged at this point, I dragged the back of my feet on the ground, trying to retaliate but to no avail. It scared me, how I was not able to see anything at all. I couldn’t even call out for help. Finally, the dragging all comes to a stop and I feel someone pushing me down. My body lands onto the ground, excruciating pain shooting through my body, I groan, and the blind fold is being pulled off.

 

I opened my eyes, adjusting to the bright light. I looked around, realizing that we were at the back of my school. Looking up, I frowned at the 3 girls who were standing in front of me, arms on their hips. I scoffed, realizing that they were not from my school. I push myself up, walking away. But instead, one of them pulls my hand back, shooting me a glare.

 

‘’Not so fast, .’’ She warned.

 

I raise my eyebrows, crossing my arms. ? Sure, they were dressed in their uniforms, but it was clear that the skirts have obviously been altered to appear shorter, first two buttons ed to show off their cleavage. I yank my hand away, trying to look indifferent.

 

‘’Sinsa High? I believe I have to business with you.’’ I mumble. Sinsa High was not far from us, they had a pretty good reputation, but these girls have just destroyed them.

 

They stop me, scoffing, ‘’You might not have business with us, but you do with Daehyun. As long as you have relation with him, it becomes our business.’’ She mumbles.

 

So this was about Daehyun. I wasn’t surprised, in fact, I was more surprised as to why none of them has come after me. Suddenly, someone walks into the scene, stopping in front of the three girls. She smiles at me, turning to face Sinsa High students again.

 

‘’You’re not allowed on school grounds.’’ She warns.

 

The girl from Sinsa High, looks at Yuna, to her badge, ‘’Kim Yuna? Weren’t you the one with Jungkook? Ah how nice. The two of you are here, one who came willingly too.’’

 

I frown, pushing Yuna aside, ‘’If you came for me, just talk to me.’’

 

Hwejeong, from her nametag, steps forward, shoving me. Yuna frowns, pushing her away from me. I know Yuna would be able to kill her if she wanted to, but she doesn’t use violence to settle matters. Yuna grabs my wrist, pulling me away from them as fast as possible. I hear them calling after us, and I know they are following behind but I don’t bother to turn around. But Yuna stops, to look at the man who was now in front of us. Jungkook.

 

I hear murmurs from behind us, as well as footsteps. They ran away. I scoffed mentally, now that an idol was here, they decided that it was best for them to run. Just then, I turned to look at Yuna, realizing she was glaring at Jungkook. I tapped her on the shoulder, nodding towards her before leaving the two of them. Alone time – that’s what they both need now.

 

Y u n a  P o v

 

I cleared my throat after Vanessa left, shifting my gaze from Jungkook, to my shoes. All of a sudden, I no longer had the courage to talk to him. Instead, I started playing with my fingers. I heard a sigh, as well as a footstep. Jungkook was now standing closer to me. I gulped, turning to look up to find him staring down at me. He had unreadable expression on his face. Was it anger, fear or worry?

 

‘’Jungkook, about the confession- ‘’ I started, but was immediately cut off by him, ‘’I meant it Yuna.’’

 

I widened my eyes, realizing that he was also staring into my eyes at this point. I tilt my head in confusion before realizing that he really liked me. Me. But why? He was an idol – he could get any other prettier girl if he could. But out of it all, he chose me. Suddenly, I felt a long and strong pair of arms engulfing me into a hug. I didn’t push him away, nor protest. I didn’t hug back though, my hands were swaying by my side, as he continued to hug me.

 

Finally, he released me, moving his hands to mine. He inter wined them together, sending me a huge goofy smile. It was cute.

 

‘’Yuna?’’

 

I looked up, acknowledging him.

 

‘’Will you be mine?’’ 

 

I smiled in return, I knew my answer. At that point, I finally realized everything. My feelings for Jungkook – I was sure of it all.

 

‘’I will.’’

 

He widened his eyes, suddenly breaking out in laughter. I raise my eyebrows, cautiously looking around. I wasn’t being pranked, was I? I tapped him on the shoulder, and he stops, pretending to wipe off his fake tears. Clearing his throat, ‘’It’s okay if you don’t want to, Yuna.’’

 

That’s when I knew – he thought I was going to reject him. He thought I was just kidding about me wanting to be with him.

 

I smiled, ‘’Jungkook, you have no idea how much you mean to me. I have no idea how I fell in love with you either. Somewhere along the way of our journey together, I did. Maybe it was when you kissed me on the cheek, I realized. Jungkook, after I met you, you allowed me to look at the world differently. I appreciate that, and I love you.’’ I confessed.

 

Jungkook smiles, crashing his lips against mine. It was all so perfect – it didn’t matter if we were having our confessions and first kisses at the back of the school with overgrown grass. It didn’t matter because everything felt so right at that moment, and I knew Jungkook was now mine.

 

 

‘’I should introduce to the members.’’ He announced, dragging me behind him. I raised my eyebrows, ‘’They already met me.’’

 

He smirks, keeping his eyes in front, ‘’They met you as Yuna, not as Jungkook’s girlfriend.’’



there you go! okay, so school's

starting, and I have no idea when

I will be able to update etc. I know

school will be very hectic, which

makes it even harder for me to find

time, to update. Worse, starting from

this week, I will have lessons on weekends

too which . But i will try to 

update whenever possible!

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter x)